Windows 10: BSOD problem

Discus and support BSOD problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been facing serious bsod problem whenever I open a virtual machine in my pc about 3 weeks. Before that it was normal. Suddenly I face this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MD.RASHIDULHASAN, Jul 24, 2019.

1. BSOD problem

I have been facing serious bsod problem whenever I open a virtual machine in my pc about 3 weeks. Before that it was normal. Suddenly I face this problem and its very annoying. I do every things that on internet. So I have to reinstall my windows . Is anyone can help. I think bsod is the very disgusting issue on windows Here is the link of my dump file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkQBScW2vkKIhMQqj5O-NKjd_SQJww?e=XvaABZ

:)

MD.RASHIDULHASAN, Jul 24, 2019
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD problem [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 24, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 24, 2019
  4. BSOD problem

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

BSOD problem

1. BSOD problem - Similar Threads - BSOD problem

2. BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried...: Hi ya'll! I'm having the worst issue I've ever been through. It started with the WIFI signal lost, and then the computer displayed: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." and I was a loop with the same error. I could never safe boot,...
  3. Get bugcheckcode 209, 10, 292 Please Help BSOD problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get bugcheckcode 209, 10, 292 Please Help BSOD problem.: I got 3 BSOD repeatedly. I checked event viewer and I got 3 bugcheckcode 10, 209, 292. I attached Google Drive link that include memory.dump https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ggTCUK_zHfpvPPIytQgDhTf6GCU9qX8c...
  4. BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT: Hi. Since today Ive got three bluescreens while streaming with OBS Studio and playing teamfight Tactics. Yesterday there where no problems :( I've just installed the nvidia RTX 2060 Drivers with DDU new to the latest version. 431.36 but as you can see in the minidumps, after...
  5. How can I fix this BSOD problem I'm having? (dump files, MSinfo32 file & computer...

How can I fix this BSOD problem I'm having? (dump files, MSinfo32 file & computer...: Hi. I recently received a BSOD with the error "ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY" & I followed the instructions laid out in this link (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d)....
  6. Number of different BSODs - Can't figure for the problem

Number of different BSODs - Can't figure for the problem: Since building my PC back in February, I have been getting random BSODs which for the life of me I can't figure out. I've tried all the usual stuff (upgrade firmwars, drivers, memtests, you name it) but still can't get to the bottom of it. I even had my RAM replaced (as I...
  7. Surface Pro 4 problem (BSOD/driver/reinstall not working)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 problem (BSOD/driver/reinstall not working): So I installed a few updates to my surface pro 4 using Driver Booster, as I've used for years on my desktop and surface.. Then after around 15 updates was installed, I rebooted and then started getting lots of BSODs with "kernel security check failure" phrase, so no doubt it...
  8. Problem with BSODs, crashes after new SSD installed

Problem with BSODs, crashes after new SSD installed: I installed a new SSD in my PC and imaged my old SSD onto it, which caused it to crash randomly on the login page, reboot randomly, run very very slowly (upwards of 5 minutes to open the start menu, for instance), and freeze a lot. I reimaged, same thing. So I did a clean...
  9. BSOD Problem I don't know how to solve

BSOD Problem I don't know how to solve: Hello, I keep on having a BSOD problem and frankly it is driving me crazy. This started to occur a lot at first when I played the Sims 4 and whenever I would split the webpages (so two would show up at a time). Additionally, I noticed whenever I played the Sims 4 my...
  10. Windows 10, having BsoD problems

Windows 10, having BsoD problems: The dump file is: 060619-33640-01.dmp What is the meaning of this dump file, so I can fix the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-having-bsod-problems/3eb41359-fb9f-4b5b-b23a-d815701c6133