Windows 10: BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared

Discus and support BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; link of the dump file -- https://1drv.ms/u/s!An7CRp2bmwI4qBnfVSK01iq28ROo?e=Xu1w2A pleas sir help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by deepeshroy, Jun 27, 2020.

1. BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared

link of the dump file --

https://1drv.ms/u/s!An7CRp2bmwI4qBnfVSK01iq28ROo?e=Xu1w2A

pleas sir help me

:)

deepeshroy, Jun 27, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 27, 2020
  3. DarkDavey Win User
    Random BSOD's, doesn't matter what i am doing. Linked to ATIKMDAG.sys

I have been getting random BSOD's. Doesn't matter what I am doing, but I am getting 1 to 2 a day. I have followed as many steps as I have found, and it seems to fix it for a bit, then they come right back.

I believe they are tied to ATIKMDAG.SYS

I have followed the steps to upload my log and hope you all can help me out.

Thanks

DarkDavey, Jun 27, 2020
  4. BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared

1. BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared - Similar Threads - BSoD problemPleas help

2. WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED: I have a microsoft lockdown while scrolling through websites. Now the thing is that I have been told to never do this however I was scared and dialed the number and they answered the call, they said to not worry and do the following. Press ctrl then alt then Delete . After I...
  3. WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED: I have a microsoft lockdown while scrolling through websites. Now the thing is that I have been told to never do this however I was scared and dialed the number and they answered the call, they said to not worry and do the following. Press ctrl then alt then Delete . After I...
  4. I am facing BSOD. please help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am facing BSOD. please help me.: here is the link to the dmp file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akx9yvsgSBQkzkr72RbrRZyVYa2F https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-bsod-please-help-me/9f52f14f-95c6-4da9-b41b-bdc597759939
  5. Just got a Blue Screen of Death(BSOD) for the first time and I am scared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just got a Blue Screen of Death(BSOD) for the first time and I am scared: Help I was in my zoom class when the BSOD appeared, I didn't get time to see the code as the PC restarted immediately. It has been like an hour after that and the PC is running as good as ever, so should i still be worried? P.S.: Event manager showed some recent error with...
  6. I am confused and Scared for my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am confused and Scared for my PC: I was downloading a game on Steam “VR Chat.” I then heard and an audio about a coma? I then got scared and shutdown my PC. Then I turned It back on I tried logging In, and went Into a temporary profile. I signed out put In my Pin, then It just says Welcome. PLEASE TELL ME...
  7. Bluetooth help me I am scared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth help me I am scared: I am trying to add my controller to Bluetooth, but when I click on add Bluetooth or other devices nothing happens. I also can’t click on the sound icon on my task bar. submitted by /u/Ilovepewdiepie12345 [link] [comments]...
  8. Onenote Scared me

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote Scared me: Ok, I use onenote a lot on my system, and today of all days it told me all my notes where gone! Oh no...I quickly opened onenote on my iPhone and my notes are still there, umm. I then opened my onenotes from the webversion of onenotes and everything is there. More ummm. I...
  9. Help, I need help im scared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help, I need help im scared: Help some music is playing i dont whats happening please help me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-need-help-im-scared/6f539259-25c2-483a-9fd5-4b6b27b619fa"
  10. Logs, you scare me sometimes...

in Windows 10 Support
    Logs, you scare me sometimes...: Since a few days I've been peeking inside the logs that Windows make... and all those entries. I wonder where they are all good for. And most are warnings about things of which I think: BRRR! Did my PC do that?! Most of the time I'm just hanging around the internet or I game...