Windows 10: BSOD Problems for Months

Discus and support BSOD Problems for Months in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,THE STORY:I now had Bluescreens and general software/game crashes for a long time. I tried to find out why I have those problems, but just cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by COREEEU, Apr 15, 2022.

  1. COREEEU Win User

    BSOD Problems for Months


    Hello,THE STORY:I now had Bluescreens and general software/game crashes for a long time. I tried to find out why I have those problems, but just cant find a clear answer.I had them first when I wanted to play GTA Online RP with FiveM and when they showed up I uninstalled it but the Problem was still there. Since I didnt want to spend the Time fixing it by checking everything from Hardware to registry or whatever I choose to go with a clean Windows 10 Install and just try again. Maybe something went wrong? So I reinstalled everything incl. GTA5 and FiveM and there it was, the Problem. All that

    :)
     
    COREEEU, Apr 15, 2022
    #1
  2. LeoBloom Win User

    BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

    I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging
     
    LeoBloom, Apr 15, 2022
    #2
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

    This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD Problems for Months [​IMG]


    Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.


    I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

    Best of luck! *Toast :toast:
     
    alexsubri, Apr 15, 2022
    #3
  4. dalchina Win User

    BSOD Problems for Months

    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

    That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

    I suggest Option 1 is easier.

    If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.
     
    dalchina, Apr 15, 2022
    #4
Thema:

BSOD Problems for Months

Loading...
  1. BSOD Problems for Months - Similar Threads - BSOD Problems Months

  2. Recurrent BSOD for a month

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurrent BSOD for a month: Hello everyone,I hope you can help me fix my work computer. Issue started on Sunday, May 5th, it began restarting randomly several times a day during different basic tasks web browsing, opening programs or even just being idle every time with a BSOD. Event viewer shows a...
  3. Recurrent BSOD for a month

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurrent BSOD for a month: Hello everyone,I hope you can help me fix my work computer. Issue started on Sunday, May 5th, it began restarting randomly several times a day during different basic tasks web browsing, opening programs or even just being idle every time with a BSOD. Event viewer shows a...
  4. BSOD Problems for Months

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Problems for Months: Hello,THE STORY:I now had Bluescreens and general software/game crashes for a long time. I tried to find out why I have those problems, but just cant find a clear answer.I had them first when I wanted to play GTA Online RP with FiveM and when they showed up I uninstalled it...
  5. frequent bsods for months

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  6. frequent bsods for months

    in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  7. frequent bsods for months

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  8. BSOD for several months

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for several months: Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website using Radeon software, as well the GPU driver. But right now Im out of idea what to do. I also run memory diagnostic and 0...
  9. ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD for months

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD for months: Hello everybody. As the titles says, I've been having BSOD related to ntkrnlmp.exe for months now. I've recently updated to Windows 11 thinking that would take care of the problem, but it didn't. I've done everything i can think of to fix this but it still happens. I've...
  10. 3rd BSOD in a month

    in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3rd BSOD in a month: Hello. Last night I received my 3rd blue screen error in about a month. That one and the previous one said "system service exception (netio.sys)." I forget if the first time this happened the error listed the same. Anyway, here's my log file (I hope it's alright. It...