Windows 10: BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON

Discus and support BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I NEED HELP!!! I am experiencing constant BSOD´s on my Lenovo laptop. I´ve upgraded all drivers and I still get BSOD´s at the most inopportune moments.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyPerez5, Feb 7, 2019.

1. BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON

I NEED HELP!!! I am experiencing constant BSOD´s on my Lenovo laptop. I´ve upgraded all drivers and I still get BSOD´s at the most inopportune moments. The BSOD´s seem to occur in spurts and I will even have a hard time having windows 10 come back up. I have the minidumps, my laptop's MSINFO and the Speccy info i can send you.

:)

TonyPerez5, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

Read more: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

Brink, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Alan Elie Win User
    W8Phone connecting BlueTooth to Lenovo Carbon X1

trying to connect my Nokia 822 to my Lenovo Carbon X1 running W8.1. the phone displays the Bluetooth code but I am not prompted by the PC for the code. I've connected other Bluetooth devices to PC but they did not require code.

any suggestions.

Alan Elie, Feb 7, 2019
  4. jk22 Win User

BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON

How to use Fingerprint on Lenovo Carbon X1 20BT

Found this:

BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON [​IMG]

BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON [​IMG]

jk22, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON

1. BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON - Similar Threads - BSOD PROBLEMS LENOVO

2. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working: My Camera stopped working.I have done all the troubleshootings I have seen online, still no headway.I have uninstalled the driver and still getting the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  3. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working: My Camera stopped working.I have done all the troubleshootings I have seen online, still no headway.I have uninstalled the driver and still getting the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  4. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 not receiving Windows 11 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 not receiving Windows 11 22H2 update: checked with Lenovo Premier Support and they have nothing on their end that explains why this laptop does not receive the latest Windows 11 update....
  6. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I'm having the same problem as this topic that my Lenovo X1 Gen 6 turns on by itself at nights/in the morning.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-x1-carbon-6th-gen-turns-on-by/49cb1620-c0ef-4631-9bd5-78dda798b942I can't find the...
  7. Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep: Hi, I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon and sometimes when I put it to sleep I got a BSOD, could you guys help me figure out what's going on, I put the minidump file on this link Minidump THANKS...
  8. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I posted this question on behalf of our client. His laptop turns on by itself during weekdays at night and not on weekends. These are the thing that I did: I asked him to disable the "Power On with AC Attach" on BIOS, I disabled the "Wake on Pattern Match" and the "Wake on...
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working: Hi, I was using my laptop audio system, and suddenly they stopped to work (the speakers or if I connect a Headphones). However, if I connect through the HDMI the audio came out on the TV speakers for instance. I already tried to update the driver software and all the...
  10. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall: Dear Valued Lenovo Customer, In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and in the interests of public safety, Lenovo is voluntarily recalling some ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Generation laptops. Lenovo has determined that a limited number of such...