Windows 10: BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

Discus and support BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Since today Ive got three bluescreens while streaming with OBS Studio and playing teamfight Tactics. Yesterday there where no problems :( I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Knubbell, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Knubbell Win User

BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

Hi. Since today Ive got three bluescreens while streaming with OBS Studio and playing teamfight Tactics. Yesterday there where no problems BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT :(

I've just installed the nvidia RTX 2060 Drivers with DDU new to the latest version. 431.36 but as you can see in the minidumps, after that, there was another blue screen. The first two showed Page Fault.... nvlddmkm.sys, so i performed sfc /scannow and checked the hardware with tools. then installed the graphics driver new.

The last one showed only system service exception.

What happened here? As I say, until yesterday there was no problem BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT :(

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13666825/minidumps.zip.html

:)

Knubbell, Jul 19, 2019
  2. alzaeem80 Win User

TFT screen

what is better to buy a phone that has TFT, 16M colors phone or a TFT, 65K colors phone and what are the difrence

alzaeem80, Jul 19, 2019
  3. tobbykhan Win User
    TFT or OLED?

Which screen is better??? OLED or TFT?

i compared n96 and n85, the former has TFT screen and the later OLED, which one is better??

whats the difference b/w the two type of screens?

tobbykhan, Jul 19, 2019
  4. BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

TFT or OLED?

Current drawbacks of OLED vs. TFT

* Life time. OLED will last fewer hours than TFT so in theory they don't last as much. Of course this will improve with each generation of OLED screens, but this is the fact.

* Visibility in sunlight or bright environments. As mentioned above the OLED screen is not as good when outside in the sun or very bright environment (like in a car on a sunny day)

* Price. It's more expensive than TFT of the same size and rez.

Pros

* Lower power. The main reason for this is that OLED can reproduce Black color by shutting off pixels thus dark or black parts of the screen consume no power. A dark theme consumes less power in an OLED than TFT as TFT still has to power the pixels when black.

* Better color saturation. Colors look more vibrant and saturated.

* Better contrast and black levels.

el_loco---01, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

1. BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT - Similar Threads - BSOD Problems while

2. BSOD only while trying to stream

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only while trying to stream: Hi, I've been getting BSODs whenever I try to stream it happens a while after I start streaming, sometimes between 10 to 30 minutes. My system has been stable for as long as I can remember, never had a BSOD before. I did run memtest, on both, windows and linux with no errors...
  3. BSOD only while trying to stream

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD only while trying to stream: Hi, I've been getting BSODs whenever I try to stream it happens a while after I start streaming, sometimes between 10 to 30 minutes. My system has been stable for as long as I can remember, never had a BSOD before. I did run memtest, on both, windows and linux with no errors...
  4. BSOD only while trying to stream

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e only while streaming with OBS Studio

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e only while streaming with OBS Studio: Every time I stream to Twitch, I get this error - BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e - and my computer restarts. There have been a few times when the message was different, but the vast majority of them read this way. According to BlueScreenView, this is probably caused by...
  6. BSOD While Streaming

BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  7. BSOD only when streaming?

BSOD only when streaming?: Hi, I've been having issues with streaming on my newly built pc for the past week. My streams can last varying from 15 mins-3 hours. I don't have any issues when only playing games, just when playing and streaming at the same time. Specifically I've been trying to play...
  8. BSOD only while streaming, Win10

BSOD only while streaming, Win10: Hi, I recently started streaming and I've begun to get a BSOD almost every time, mostly after 1-2 hours, but sometimes much later. It only happens while I am streaming, despite the PC being in use for up to 15 hours a day, so it is most certainly connected to that....
  9. BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  10. BSOD While Streaming Netflix

BSOD While Streaming Netflix: I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date. My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash. 71619