Windows 10: BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

Discus and support BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Since today Ive got three bluescreens while streaming with OBS Studio and playing teamfight Tactics. Yesterday there where no problems :( I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Knubbell, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Knubbell Win User

BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

Hi. Since today Ive got three bluescreens while streaming with OBS Studio and playing teamfight Tactics. Yesterday there where no problems BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT :(

I've just installed the nvidia RTX 2060 Drivers with DDU new to the latest version. 431.36 but as you can see in the minidumps, after that, there was another blue screen. The first two showed Page Fault.... nvlddmkm.sys, so i performed sfc /scannow and checked the hardware with tools. then installed the graphics driver new.

The last one showed only system service exception.

What happened here? As I say, until yesterday there was no problem BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT :(

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13666825/minidumps.zip.html

:)

Knubbell, Jul 19, 2019
  2. alzaeem80 Win User

TFT screen

what is better to buy a phone that has TFT, 16M colors phone or a TFT, 65K colors phone and what are the difrence

alzaeem80, Jul 19, 2019
  3. tobbykhan Win User
    TFT or OLED?

Which screen is better??? OLED or TFT?

i compared n96 and n85, the former has TFT screen and the later OLED, which one is better??

whats the difference b/w the two type of screens?

tobbykhan, Jul 19, 2019
  4. BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

TFT or OLED?

Current drawbacks of OLED vs. TFT

* Life time. OLED will last fewer hours than TFT so in theory they don't last as much. Of course this will improve with each generation of OLED screens, but this is the fact.

* Visibility in sunlight or bright environments. As mentioned above the OLED screen is not as good when outside in the sun or very bright environment (like in a car on a sunny day)

* Price. It's more expensive than TFT of the same size and rez.

Pros

* Lower power. The main reason for this is that OLED can reproduce Black color by shutting off pixels thus dark or black parts of the screen consume no power. A dark theme consumes less power in an OLED than TFT as TFT still has to power the pixels when black.

* Better color saturation. Colors look more vibrant and saturated.

* Better contrast and black levels.

el_loco---01, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

1. BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT - Similar Threads - BSOD Problems while

2. Randomly BSOD Playing Game While Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randomly BSOD Playing Game While Streaming: i built my computer two years ago. i havent got any problem. But yesterday i update my graphic card driver. Today when i play game on stream my computer freeze than reset. i wanna sure problem is graphic card driver. there is dxdiag here there are 3 dump files. 1 2 3 there...
  3. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while streaming

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while streaming: Hi guys! I've been dealing with this issue for two months probably. While streaming Youtube or Netflix, after a while video and sound freeze for a few seconds and the computer restarts. My computer is a relatively new ASUS laptop with the following specs: i7-6700HQ 8GB...
  4. BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..

BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..: I recently have been trying to stream on twitch, and it works for like 30 minutes-1 hour then my computer crashes.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to start streaming seriously and on a schedule but can't due to this unfortunate issue that frequently...
  5. BSOD While Streaming, L1C63x64.sys Error

BSOD While Streaming, L1C63x64.sys Error: Lately whenever I stream I end up getting a Blue Screen am an hour or so in. I've narrowed it down to my qualcomm atheros ar8151 pci-e gigabit ethernet controller (ndis 6.30) Network Driver. I've updated it when Windows said I had the current drivers (of course) to ver....
  6. BSOD only while torrenting

BSOD only while torrenting: Hello, I had posted previously here: HTML Code: "]Windows 10 Help Forums . It's not my intention to begin a new thread, but I'm not sure with how old that one is that it will get visibility. It was brought to my attention (thanks @axe0!) that I was using a pirated...
  7. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  8. BSOD While Streaming Netflix

BSOD While Streaming Netflix: I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date. My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash. 71619
  9. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...
  10. BSOD only while torrenting

BSOD only while torrenting: Here are my logs, as well as the system specs from CPU-Z. I have narrowed the problem down to ONLY when I am torrenting - doesn't matter what it is, that's the only time I can reproduce the problem. What I've done: - chkdsk on all 5 of my drives, no problems -...