Windows 10: BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!

Discus and support BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been experiencing repeated BSOD error screens on my Predator Helios 300 g3 571 77QK. I have removed and reinstalled the driver of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Felipe Avila, Sep 27, 2018.

1. BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!

Hello, I have been experiencing repeated BSOD error screens on my Predator Helios 300 g3 571 77QK. I have removed and reinstalled the driver of Qualcom Atheros Wireless Lan and the problem persists. Can you help me? Here are my dump files and info file https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ivLi5FP0rptqtXPC6qnzjBrRuifp33uv?usp=sharing

Thanks/Gracias

:)

Felipe Avila, Sep 27, 2018

2. BSOD qcamain10x64.sys - Lenovo Yoga 520-14IKB

My computer have last few weeks got a BSOD, for the qcamain10x64.exe, I reinstalled the driver, and now the issue is with the qcamain10x64.sys.

Hope to get this sorted out. The problem occurs iregulary, but today I've been travling and have had the crash several times already.

Daniel Kåven, Sep 27, 2018
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD qcamain10x64.sys - Lenovo Yoga 520-14IKB

The minidump file showed a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e) stop error also caused by the Qcamain10x64.sys :

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80ab3af8058, fffffa0c9c93f1e8, fffffa0c9c93ea30}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Qcamain10x64.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Qcamain10x64.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys

Probably caused by : Qcamain10x64.sys ( Qcamain10x64+f8058 )

Can you do the following :

In the Device Manager double-click the wireless adapter > Driver

What is the "Driver Version" ?

Then click on the "Details" tab, then choose "Hardware Ids" from the drop-down menu under "Property".

What is listed under "Value"?

auggy, Sep 27, 2018
  4. auggy Win User

BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!

BSOD's Due to Qcamain10x64.sys (Qualcomm Atheros Driver) Since Updating to windows 10 - Thread moved to a more appropriate forum category.

The memory.dmp file seems to reference the PCI-E bus along with the Qcamain10x64.sys :

BugCheck 1DF, {c0000001, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : Qcamain10x64.sys ( Qcamain10x64!ath_pcie_bug_check+3b8 )

There does seem to be a problem with driver(s) for this adapter which from the Hardware ID appears to be an Atheros Qualcomm QCA61X4.

There are some topics on issues with this wireless adapter such as the following which includes users experiencing BSODs:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...s/e8da0651-b9a1-4b6b-b9d1-1893122baff1?page=1

What I might suggest is to try the drivers from the Killer site which should work with the adapter and should update the Qcamain10x64.sys to the most recent version:

http://www.killernetworking.com/support/driver-downloads

I might also suggest to install the "Standard Drivers".

The "Standard Driver" have to be installed manually via the Device Manager so if you need any help with that post back.

auggy, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!

1. BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help! - Similar Threads - BSOD qcamain10x64 sys

2. Encountering BSOD from Qcamain10x64.sys Even After Wiping Everything and Reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Encountering BSOD from Qcamain10x64.sys Even After Wiping Everything and Reinstalling Windows: Hello,I've been having an extremely persistent case of the BSODs lately, and I'm at a loss for what to do. I'm getting the following info on the BSOD every time..."Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: Qcamain10x64.sys"Most things online say that this happens...
  3. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  4. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  5. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Daily BSOD due to Qcamain10x64.sys Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth. Have tried everything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD due to Qcamain10x64.sys Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth. Have tried everything!: Hi! I have been having ongoing issues with BSOD, often happening 4/5 times in a row for no reason. There seems to be no trigger. There can sometimes be a few days between crashes, and sometimes only one a day. No pattern.I have updated all my drivers according to Windows...
  7. Frequent BSOD due to Qcamain10x64.sys Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device...

Frequent BSOD due to Qcamain10x64.sys Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device...: I've been getting a bluescreen error now for 2 months sometimes 2-3 times a day, other times it doesn't happen for nearly a week without any clear trigger. It can happen whilst I'm working, web browsing or during gaming. When i've checked the minidump files in...
  8. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys

Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys: For several months I've been intermittently receiving the blue screen of death with the stop code: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and what failed as "Qcamain10x64.sys" I haven't installed any new drivers lately and much of what I've read online has been around uninstalling...
  9. BSOD caused by QCamain10x64.sys and IntelHaxm.sys

BSOD caused by QCamain10x64.sys and IntelHaxm.sys: My laptop crashed with STOP code DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, stating that QCamain10x64.sys had failed, which according to Google, is the driver of my laptop's wireless adapter. Just to make sure before attempting to reinstall the driver via device manager, I saw this wiki...
  10. Acer Aspire BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Qcamain10x64.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Acer Aspire BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Qcamain10x64.sys: Hi, I've been having an issue with my computer (Acer Aspire R5-471T) bluescreening randomly; sometimes I'm not even at the computer, with nothing running, and the wifi driver will still crash and result in a bluescreen with stopcode SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qcamain10x64

2. qcamain10x64.sys error lenovo