Windows 10: BSOD Question - Information Attached Below

Discus and support BSOD Question - Information Attached Below in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my computer has blue screened several times in the last month, more so recently, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spencer Knotts, Sep 29, 2022.

1. BSOD Question - Information Attached Below

So my computer has blue screened several times in the last month, more so recently, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to check the culprit. If it's a failing HDD or PSU, I'd need to figure that out ASAP.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x00000000000fd6c5, 0x00000000a47f88d2, 0x00000000b5974291. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\092922-12421-01.dmp. Report Id: 472cfdf3-ceb1-4d13-8cd9-ec54dd

:)

Spencer Knotts, Sep 29, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD Question - Information Attached Below :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Question - Information Attached Below [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

BSOD Question - Information Attached Below

?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Thank you for the information. To prevent confusion in resolving your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are the attachments still missing when viewing your Outlook account on Lumia 550?
    • Are the attachments show up online at Outlook.com?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

BSOD Question - Information Attached Below

1. BSOD Question - Information Attached Below - Similar Threads - BSOD Question Information

2. BSOD Question - Information Attached Below

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Question - Information Attached Below: So my computer has blue screened several times in the last month, more so recently, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to check the culprit. If it's a failing HDD or PSU, I'd need to figure that out ASAP.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  3. BSOD Question - Information Attached Below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Question - Information Attached Below: So my computer has blue screened several times in the last month, more so recently, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to check the culprit. If it's a failing HDD or PSU, I'd need to figure that out ASAP.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  4. see question below

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    see question below: I am trying to burn a CD and keep getting this statement: "Windows Media Player cannot find the file. The link from the item in the library to its associated digital media file might be broken. To fix the problem, try repairing the link or removing the item from the...
  5. Attaching photos to emails question

in Browsers and Email
    Attaching photos to emails question: I'm not sure this is the proper place to ask this question; if not, forgive me and redirect. When I take pictures with my Canon camera I transfer them "as is" to my computer. I have just noticed that some of them are 20 inches by 14 inches and approx. 20Mb at 300 dpi. This...
  6. Attaching photos to emails question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attaching photos to emails question: I'm not sure this is the proper place to ask this question; if not, forgive me and redirect. When I take pictures with my Canon camera I transfer them "as is" to my computer. I have just noticed that some of them are 20 inches by 14 inches and approx. 20Mb at 300 dpi. This...
  7. There is an attachment and everything is describe below

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is an attachment and everything is describe below: [IMG] I am shown this window everytime i reboot my system... What should I do to fix it... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-attachment-and-everything-is-describe/5da768de-7936-4402-88b9-a8ee16dba9b0
  8. System Information Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Information Question: I'm trying to clone to a new SSD and during the process of checking the system I ran a system information report. Can anyone tell me if I should be worried by the TPM and the PCR7 info?> I have had to restore my current drive following multiple crashes from my Restore USB...
  9. Disable information below the date on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable information below the date on the lock screen: Hi folks. I have disabled notifications and reminders on the lock screen, but I still get messages below the date such as "Day after Thanksgiving" today. How can I disable that? Small nuisance but surprised i have not been able to turn that off. It was not always there. And...
  10. question regarding error below

in Windows 10 Customization
    question regarding error below: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 9/4/18 17:25:22 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: SYSTEM Computer: DDS Description: The application-specific permission...