Windows 10: [BSOD] Random BSOD with new RAM i bought

Discus and support [BSOD] Random BSOD with new RAM i bought in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Bought new Kingstone HyperX RAM 2x8gb 2400mhz, and it Blue Screens every so often firstly with a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code, then after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yago yonemura, Jan 30, 2023.

1. [BSOD] Random BSOD with new RAM i bought

Hello, Bought new Kingstone HyperX RAM 2x8gb 2400mhz, and it Blue Screens every so often firstly with a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code, then after restarting with other codes. Changing to another RAM stops my pc from blue screening so i presume its a faulty RAM that is the problem here? I want a final judgement here so i can decide if im going to return this ram for a new pair. MiniDump files in OneDrive: Dumps Really need this help asap, since i dont know how long until i can send this RAM back to get a new one. If any other info is needed just ask and i will reply as soon as i can. Thanks fo

:)

yago yonemura, Jan 30, 2023
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. BSOD after RAM upgrade

Tried all of these and nothing worked. Still got random BSOD. I also noticed I was unable to left click the start button now. I read a few posts on that and tried suggestions with no luck.

I installed this RAM not realizing there were a lot of updates that installed upon reboot. Is there anything could have damaged as a result of not updating before installing new RAM?

unlgrad2002, Jan 30, 2023
  4. AnikBanik Win User

[BSOD] Random BSOD with new RAM i bought

Random BSOD occurring

Hi

I am facing random BSOD at random time.

Some tine I one my pc and BSOD occurs and sometimes after opening an app.

The most common BSOD I get is MEMORY_MANGEMENT.

So I checked my RAM with Windows Memory diagnostic tool but it is saying that my RAM is good.

So I have attached a link to my minidump files.

Minidumps.zip

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Anik

AnikBanik, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

[BSOD] Random BSOD with new RAM i bought

1. [BSOD] Random BSOD with new RAM i bought - Similar Threads - BSOD Random BSOD

2. Random BSODS on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODS on new PC: Hello everyone,I just set up a new PC and I have been getting random BSODs. It hasn't happened when I am in a game but usually when the PC is idle or I am doing some light work on the PC browsing the Internet, etc.Below is a link to the minidumps that have generated over the...
  3. Random BSODS on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODS on new PC: Hello everyone,I just set up a new PC and I have been getting random BSODs. It hasn't happened when I am in a game but usually when the PC is idle or I am doing some light work on the PC browsing the Internet, etc.Below is a link to the minidumps that have generated over the...
  4. [BSOD] Random BSOD with new RAM i bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Random BSOD with new RAM i bought: Hello, Bought new Kingstone HyperX RAM 2x8gb 2400mhz, and it Blue Screens every so often firstly with a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code, then after restarting with other codes. Changing to another RAM stops my pc from blue screening so i presume its a faulty RAM that is the...
  5. [BSOD] Random BSOD with new RAM i bought

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Random BSOD with new RAM i bought: Hello, Bought new Kingstone HyperX RAM 2x8gb 2400mhz, and it Blue Screens every so often firstly with a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code, then after restarting with other codes. Changing to another RAM stops my pc from blue screening so i presume its a faulty RAM that is the...
  6. Random BSOD with new computer

Random BSOD with new computer: Hello, so i recently bought this computer and i have been updating it all day up to version 20h2, then while installing some things started to produce BSOD, the first one was when i was installing wallpaper engine which produced a KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION, then while...
  7. Installed new ram and now BSOD

Installed new ram and now BSOD: I installed new ram today and thought it was all working but now I've been crashing with the BSOD. Any and all help would be much appreciated. DMPs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av-dCtpStbcyhFxkhyW1GkM7sQkj?e=JeGHaa...
  8. Random BSODs on new PC

Random BSODs on new PC: I'm getting really random crashes on my new PC. It's mostly new, only hard drives were transferred from my old one. The configuration is: Ryzen 3600X MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport LT Gray DDR4 3200MHz 16GB Kit 2x8GB CORSAIR CX650M...
  9. New laptop random BSOD

New laptop random BSOD: Hi there, having some problems with a new laptop that BSOD at random times. I can't pinpoint any particular activity or program that seems to trigger the event so I come to ask for help. I cant find any .dmp files so I have set it up to create a complete memory.dmp next time...
  10. Random BSODs on new PC

Random BSODs on new PC: Hi, i'm getting random BSOD erros, on a new computer. I already ran the memtest 86, no erros, and i can't seem to solve the problem. Here is the dump files... 48974