Windows 10: BSOD/Random crashes

Discus and support BSOD/Random crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Random crashes and blue screensSometimes it’s just a game crash, sometimes it’s just a blue screen with IRQL Not Less Or Equal. Sometimes it’s a crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CameronDB, May 31, 2021.

1. CameronDB Win User

BSOD/Random crashes

Random crashes and blue screensSometimes it’s just a game crash, sometimes it’s just a blue screen with IRQL Not Less Or Equal. Sometimes it’s a crash code D1. It’s totally randomSystem is an Asus TUF 3080, Ryzen 5800x, Asus ROG X570-E, 64gb Team Group ram, Samsung 980 Pro drives. Cooling isn’t an issue. Sub 60c at full load. Memory test came back fine Can run Unigen heaven at ultra settings with no issues. But will randomly crash on games like Phasmophobia or Knockout city.Will run at idle with no issues for 24+ hours

:)

CameronDB, May 31, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, May 31, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD/Random crashes

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

BSOD/Random crashes

1. BSOD/Random crashes - Similar Threads - BSOD Random crashes

2. Random crashing and BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashing and BSODs: Hi all. I am having a big problem with my laptop unpredictably crashing or BSOD'ing at times. My laptop would randomly BSOD with error IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL or some other error code, it's different each time. It happens mostly either working in IDE, or during watching...
  3. Random Crashes and BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes and BSOD's: I've been getting random crashes. Sometimes it's when I'm running a game, sometimes when I just leave the system idling on the home screen.Here's a link to dump file and system info: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajpl7PbGYdq9jgXYcofbzGN0fpnv?e=GGiqTFIt seemed to start after bios update...
  4. BSODs & Random Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs & Random Crashes: I kept getting BSODs and random crashes. Windows told me that my C: drive was having issues but couldn't seem to locate them. As it being an older disc, I bought a new one and did a fresh install. Now, I'm still getting windows update errors, BSODs, and crashing. I'm not sure...
  5. BSOD and random crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and random crashes: i7 - 9700k Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming edge AC Ram: 2x Corsair Vengeance 8G each GPU: RTX 2070 super PSU: Corsair rm850x Nothing overclocked! I had before a i5 8400 cpu Couple of days I bough a i7 - 9700k to upgrade from my i5 and since then I have been having random crashes...
  6. Random BSOD crashes

Random BSOD crashes: Hello All, I have been having some BSOD crashes once in a while to the point that it is getting annoying, I feel like the frequency is getting higher and higher. Usually it happens after I get up for work and turn on my PC from sleep mode. I click my mouse to wake up my pc...
  7. Random crashing, no BSoD

Random crashing, no BSoD: Hello, My computer has been crashing since a few weeks ago, I don't remember what significant changes I've made. I did follow this guide to remove bloatware and just making Windows 10 lighter. I followed every instruction except the applications he proposed. What makes...
  8. Random BSOD crashes.

Random BSOD crashes.: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop computer about a year old. Custom built by Hard Drives Northwest. Dual boots Windows 10 and 8.1. Windows 10 is the default, which replaced Windows 7 that dual booted with Windows 8.1. Windows 10 seemed to run quite well at first. Recently,...
  9. BSOD Random crashes

BSOD Random crashes: So I have gotten a couple BSOD errors in the past 2 weeks. One was something with the WatchDog and the other was a System Service Exception. I'll be honest not a big fan of 10 but had to move as I needed a new key and all I had was a 10 key hahahaha. anyways been having...
  10. Random BSOD crashes

Random BSOD crashes: BSOD seem completely random. 25600