Windows 10: BSOD Random Error, Can't Trace to Fix.

Discus and support BSOD Random Error, Can't Trace to Fix. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting random BSOD errors on my Windows 10 computer. Most often they occur when I go on the web in Facebook and try to go into videos or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stephen Burr, Oct 28, 2016.

1. BSOD Random Error, Can't Trace to Fix.

I have been getting random BSOD errors on my Windows 10 computer. Most often they occur when I go on the web in Facebook and try to go into videos or news sites. Here lately, it has also been occurring when working in the File explorer and also some applications. Have used Blue Screen View to track mini-dump files resulting from the errors. Some are attached, as well as a zip file generated. Whatever help I can get in resolving this is appreciated.

:)

Stephen Burr, Oct 28, 2016

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

It's happening in my 3 computers, 2 laptops and one desktop.

Laptop Gigabyte Saber 15 --> Yesterday I've done a clean install with the latest ISO, no issues till now. Time will tell. Still having the SFC errors created by Visual Studio, that can't be fixed.

Laptop Asus A540S --> Windows Update, random BSOD

Gaming desktop --> Windows Update, random BSOD

All with latest updates: Windows 10 Home / Version: 1709 / Comp: 16299.19

Since its random, I'm kinda never ready to take a picture with my smartphone camera when it happens. It only says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) with a QR code.

Even after uninstalling the Visual Studio, the SFC /scannow keeps giving errors that DISM commands can't fix.

Only way to fix the errors created by Visual Studio is reverting back to a restore point before Visual Studio installation.

Marco.Freire, Oct 28, 2016
  3. BSoD Unexpected Store Exception Windows 10 pro 64 bit

I'm using my laptop and BSoD appears... BSoD error is Unexpected Store Exception and after it appears, my laptop restarts... It often appears every 1 to 3 hours using... not only 1 to hours it will appears, but also random appears...

I don't know what I have to do... I tried to fix this error but any ways can't... Thanks for watching my post.. Thank you so much!

Nguyễn Nhật Linh, Oct 28, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Random Error, Can't Trace to Fix.

It appears your installation is counterfeit, as such I cannot provide support until it has been cleared up.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

5. Interesting, my computer was just recently repaired by a computer technician who, I thought reloaded my Windows 10 after a recent hard drive crash in which the original drive was replaced by the technician. My installation of Windows 10 was genuine.What do I do now, as the original install was done by Microsoft during the initial rollout over my Windows 7 installation.

Stephen Burr, Oct 29, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Download install media from here, let it create an ISO and put the ISO on a USB or CD, boot from the USB or CD, format the disk and clean install.

7. So basically what you're telling me is that after all the work I've had to do over the last month since my drives were replaced by the shop, to get everything reinstalled, I've got to reformat the disk and start over? As this guy reinstalled some other software for me that was on the old drive, I now wonder what else is bogus?

I would appreciate you explaining to me what you mean by a counterfeit installation and what it is, because I did own a legal installation of this before my computer crashed.

Isn't there any record of my legal registration for this?

Stephen Burr, Oct 29, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

I think you know what I mean with a counterfeit installation.

It's best to ask the guy, I'm limited to say what is and is not legal.

On the servers of Microsoft is your activation registered, this is being checked for at first reboot when the installation is being finished and you've not given up a key in the installation process.

Yes, this is to remove all files and registry entries that are related to the crack that causes the illegal activation.

9. I have discussed his with the person involved, who did't deny doing it. Subsequently I purchased my own copy since I didn't have my original copy from the original Windows 7 install and Windows 10 push because all the info was lost in the computer crash. The software on my computer is registered (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-PF4C2-27JXM) and is activated. However, the BSOD problem persists.

Stephen Burr, Nov 3, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Upload a new zip from the DM Log Collector.

11. Files attached. Unable to zip as Winzip not working.

Stephen Burr, Nov 4, 2016
  12. An additional issue I'm finding is that the mini-dump file created by windows is erased out of the mini dump directory if I don't access it right away. I've been using an alternate program which I run immediately on reboot which allows me to see the file and get a pdf of it before it is erased which usually occurs once I open the first application. I've ot the DM Log tool, but so far it's been useless for this reason, i.e. comes back with no data found.

Stephen Burr, Nov 4, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

Does the DM Log Collector create a folder on your desktop? If so, all required files are present in that folder, zip it up and upload the zip before closing the DM Log Collector and after collection is finished.

14. Zip uploaded for today's crash.

Stephen Burr, Nov 5, 2016
  15. axe0 New Member
    Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

Thema:

1. BSOD Random Error, Can't Trace to Fix. - Similar Threads - BSOD Random Error

2. How to fix random BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix random BSOD errors?: Hi there,A few weeks ago out of the blue, my computer started randomly blue screening. It seems the blue screen occurs whatever I'm doing, whether playing Valorant, watching Twitch, or talking on Discord.Error messages also vary randomly. Some of the recent ones I've had:...
  3. How to fix random BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix random BSOD errors?: Hi there,A few weeks ago out of the blue, my computer started randomly blue screening. It seems the blue screen occurs whatever I'm doing, whether playing Valorant, watching Twitch, or talking on Discord.Error messages also vary randomly. Some of the recent ones I've had:...
  4. How to fix random BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139, BSOD randomly and cannot trace it or replicate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139, BSOD randomly and cannot trace it or replicate it.: Hi,I've been having BSOD for over a year now and cannot figure it out. It generally happens when I'm doing nothing on the computer. Very rarely happened while gaming. I have replaced RAM, done driver verifier, RAM tests, it feels like I've tried everything... Any help would...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139, BSOD randomly and cannot trace it or replicate it.

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139, BSOD randomly and cannot trace it or replicate it.: Hi,I've been having BSOD for over a year now and cannot figure it out. It generally happens when I'm doing nothing on the computer. Very rarely happened while gaming. I have replaced RAM, done driver verifier, RAM tests, it feels like I've tried everything... Any help would...
  7. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139, BSOD randomly and cannot trace it or replicate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Tracing a hardware error

Tracing a hardware error: Hello! My desktop has been having chronic issues when under load recently, including hard resets. I was able to capture a minidump, and that plus my system info are here. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnSWZxkfGt8TgSbRJ1zyEH6jMvZr Here's the hardware error text, as well as the system...
  9. Random BSOD's with Random errors.

Random BSOD's with Random errors.: hi community, let me get straight to the point. My laptop is having random bsod's. These all point somewhat to different errors and are not the same. So far I got 4 different bugchecks. It happens at very random moments ( watching youtube, browsing on the internet etc. )...
  10. Random BSOD can't fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSOD can't fix it: Since mid december I've been experiencing BSOD (KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE) this is the most commun error although I've had other ones, but this occurs randomly, some times it takes hours to happen or just a few minutes. I've tried everything, such as running a memory...