Windows 10: BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I suffer from randomly appearing BSODs. Approximately twice a day all screens (laptop + external hdmi) goes blank, sound (hdmi) stops. Previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kacer, Sep 13, 2015.

1. kacer Win User

BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,
    I suffer from randomly appearing BSODs. Approximately twice a day all screens (laptop + external hdmi) goes blank, sound (hdmi) stops. Previously (like yesterday and the days before) it got stuck there, with black screen, sometimes with flickering mouse pointer appearing after a while. Today I got BSOD with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error.

I think it may be caused by the graphics drivers, since I wasn't able to install Intel Iris graphic drivers without disabling the nvidia optimus card in bios. Otherwise I got BSOD during Intel drivers installation with some error related to dxgkrnl (I don't remember exactly).

I was running my laptop on Win10 before without any issues (upgraded from Win8.1 using the tool downloaded from MS site), but after my SSD died, I did a clean install (from usb drive created by the same tool) and these problems started.

Thanks in advance, any help is welcome.

:)

kacer, Sep 13, 2015

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS) BSOD Appearing Randomly

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please, HTML files are less easy
    to work with.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 13, 2015
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS) BSOD Appearing Randomly

Related to NETWORK FLOW CONTROL from TECH TITAN LIMITED

I would remove it

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 13, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi @kacer,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The crash is caused by your Intel Graphics driver as you indicated.
    Please check your manufacturer for driver updates.
    If you have the newest, try an older version if available.
    Code: 6: kd> lmvm igdkmd64start end module name fffff800`d2460000 fffff800`d2aa8000 igdkmd64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys Image name: igdkmd64.sys Timestamp: Mon Aug 24 22:32:07 2015 (55DB7F47) CheckSum: 00629012 ImageSize: 00648000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

1. BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD randomly appearing

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD appears often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD appears often: HelloAbout a month ago, my computer started giving BSOD at very different times of operation. For example, just being in the desktop, working in the Unity game engine, playing games or being in the browser. After a year and a half of using Windows without reinstalling the...
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD appears often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD appears often: HelloAbout a month ago, my computer started giving BSOD at very different times of operation. For example, just being in the desktop, working in the Unity game engine, playing games or being in the browser. After a year and a half of using Windows without reinstalling the...
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD appears often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION": Greetings to the community! I recently bought PC parts, I kept only my SSD and HDD drives, and the GPU from my old pc. My PC will sometimes crash to a BSoD, and when I say crash, just yesterday it happend 5 times, in a 2 hour session while playing Fallout 4, issue that...
  6. Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming

Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming: *Title* BSOD usually happens in more graphic intensive games like GTA5 or Elite: Dangerous. I haven't gotten it in games like League of Legends or Hearthstone, which are less intense. 2 most recent Minidump files and the debug file are attached below. Attachment 33280...
  7. random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys)

random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys): hello i only a few months back recieved this pc as a gift and everything has been working without any hickups today randomly i started getting System_service_exception (netio.sys) and i'v recieved alot of them, mainly while playing Battlefield 1(which i have played for a...
  8. BSOD in random interval--system_service_exception (netio.sys)

BSOD in random interval--system_service_exception (netio.sys): I am crazy for suffering the frequent BSOD. 2 weeks ago, the BSOD issue was like auto restart frequently without any notice. And it incurred in any situation, such as browsing any website from Chrome (v51), working by Word (it ruined my assignment), downloading big files...
  9. BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION

BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION: Alright so I've been having a number of BSOD crashes but the main one that keeps coming back deals with System_Service_Exception (luafv.sys). I've been to other forums and was directed here. From what I understand it has to do with some driver that's causing problems. Another...
  10. BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION): Hi all, I've been getting a BSOD kind of randomly the past few days. It happened twice today and a few other times this week. Seems to be kind of random, but usually I'm browsing web and running some other apps in background when it happens. Any help would be appreciated....