Windows 10: BSOD randomly playing games.HELP!

Discus and support BSOD randomly playing games.HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys,First of all, thanks for the help I really need because I do not know what else to do. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR is an error. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pirata292, Jun 9, 2017.

1. pirata292 Win User

BSOD randomly playing games.HELP!

Hello guys,First of all, thanks for the help I really need because I do not know what else to do. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR is an error. I have exchanged my memory with a friend and the error continues. I already switched video card with it too. When he installed my video card in his computer, and the memory, he did not have that problem. Thanks a lot for the help.I have already performed a stress test with Furmark and did not present BSOD. I already tested CPU stress and did not have any problems. Memory too. Please help me solve this problem. Thank you very much.
    All drivers.BIOS, and Windows, are up to date.

I had opened a topic previously, but they said that my copy was not original. I installed a genuine copy and the BSOD problem continues

:)

pirata292, Jun 9, 2017

2. Windows 10 Memory Management bsod- source of problem

im having the same issue

it seems to not only happen when playing games but just randomly

i could leave it on desktop and it might do it.

and like them its on a brand new system.

iv run all the scans you mention finding no issue

and im still randomly getting Memory management BSOD

GhalionRabbit, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Multiple BSOD! system_service_exception windows 10

BSOD- I have OBS (sometimes it happens when obs isnt running) running and playing a game through steam..

no it happens randomly

this has been going on for a week

everything is clean as i said i wiped my hard drive and replaced my ssd

i have still BSOD

caryswilliams, Jun 9, 2017
  4. pirata292 Win User

additional information : this is exactly what happens, but with different game and show BSOD before restart. buzzing sound while gaming

pirata292, Jun 10, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    The logs are in a foreign language. We cannot read them.
    If possible please resend in English.

Code: 10/06/2017 20:24 Windows Error Reporting Falha no bucket LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Pascal, tipo 0
    Nome do Evento: LiveKernelEvent
    Resposta: Não disponível
    ID do CAB: d9ddfa20-8b4c-4acc-b7e1-2d7c96ee972a

Assinatura do problema:
    P1: 141
    P2: ffffd98e810054a0
    P3: fffff8011655fb28
    P4: 0
    P5: e58
    P6: 10_0_15063
    P7: 0_0
    P8: 256_1
    P9:
    P10:

Arquivos anexados:
    \\?\C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG\WATCHDOG-20170610-1722.dmp
    \\?\C:\Windows\Temp\WER-21640-0.sysdata.xml
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERF05B.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERF1E1.tmp.csv
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERF1F2.tmp.txt
    \\?\C:\Windows\Temp\WER4FE1.tmp.WERDataCollectionStatus.txt

Esses arquivos podem estar disponíveis em:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_141_5ee3f0b92bf6f536d1a41ce11f5eb84aa1346068_00000000_cab_1afd774e

Símbolo da análise:
    Verificando novamente solução: 0
    ID do Relatório: 7aeb9d8f-3fe5-49b4-8fe4-6b12e755e8a0
    Status do Relatório: 268435456
    Bucket com hash:[/quote] Please uninstall all Nvidia drivers, and perform a clean install with only the Nvidia driver.

zbook, Jun 10, 2017
  6. pirata292 Win User
    i've alredy did this.
    did not work

pirata292, Jun 10, 2017
  7. pirata292 Win User
    New BSOD today

it's really frustrating for me. new pc, and i cant use *Sad

On Sun 11/06/2017 21:07:05 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\061117-30625-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: storport.sys (storport+0x1D550)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8000A78D550, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\storport.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Microsoft Storage Port Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 11/06/2017 21:07:05 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: storport.sys (storport!StorPortQuerySystemTime+0x9F0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8000A78D550, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\storport.sys
    description: Microsoft Storage Port Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

pirata292, Jun 11, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

For each bsod you can update the attached files in the first post.
    See if you can update the logs to English so that we can read them.

zbook, Jun 11, 2017
  9. pirata292 Win User
    i activate the driver verifier on windows, and show 3 BSOD.
    minidump files in attachment
    i ran memt test this nigth for over 5 hours and no error was related.
    Even the memory test report does not display error,
    Is it possible that BSODs may be being caused by memory?
    I'm thinking of buying a G-Skill F4-2400C15D-16GVR.

pirata292, Jun 11, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    The .rar files I cannot open. Please update the initial zip file or post a new zip file.
    Whatever you can post in Engilish will be helpful in the debugging.

zbook, Jun 11, 2017
  11. pirata292 Win User
    zip file in attachment

pirata292, Jun 11, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    The debugger Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.15063.137 AMD64 when it processes your minidumps is malfunctioning. It is displaying:

GetContextState failed, 0x8007001E

Let's see if another member of the forum has an older debugger that is not malfunctioning.

What did whocrashed and bluescreenview report?

zbook, Jun 11, 2017
  13. axe0 New Member

What was the max temperature with Furmark?

Remove driver booster and revert back any driver installations done by this program in device manager. Driver booster may make troubleshooting more difficult.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

BSOD randomly playing games.HELP! [​IMG]

BSOD randomly playing games.HELP! [​IMG]

14. zbook New Member
    For the uninstallation of the Nvidia drivers did you use: DDU Display Driver Uninstaller
    Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 17.0.6.6
    If you did not use this tool please uninstall the Nvidia drivers again using this tool.
    When you install new drivers from the NVidia website be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

zbook, Jun 12, 2017
  15. pirata292 Win User
    More BSOD when I'm playing.
    I already uninstalled the video driver with the DDU and reinstalled. Minidump files in attachment

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump
    Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Sun 18/06/2017 14:45:06 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\061817-19000-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys (watchdog+0x355E)
    Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x5, 0xFFFFC80FAE826000, 0xFFFFC80FAE82BAD0, 0x53F75)
    Error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys
    description: Watchdog Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.

On Sun 18/06/2017 14:45:06 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0xD9E13)
    Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x5, 0xFFFFC80FAE826000, 0xFFFFC80FAE82BAD0, 0x53F75)
    file path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2d81f3535ced17c6\nvlddmkm.sys
    product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 382.53
    company: NVIDIA Corporation
    description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 382.53
    Bug check description: This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 382.53 , NVIDIA Corporation).
    Google query: NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

On Sat 17/06/2017 18:05:26 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\061717-22906-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x26D67D)
    Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x5, 0xFFFF900928BED000, 0xFFFF900928D87AD0, 0x96B2A)
    file path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2d81f3535ced17c6\nvlddmkm.sys
    product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 382.53
    company: NVIDIA Corporation
    description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 382.53
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 382.53 , NVIDIA Corporation).
    Google query: NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

On Sat 17/06/2017 14:08:30 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\061717-22187-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys (watchdog+0x355E)
    Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x2, 0xFFFFFFFFC000000D, 0xFFFFE181A9F4E960, 0xFFFF8009450E9820)
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys
    description: Watchdog Driver

pirata292, Jun 17, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD randomly playing games.HELP! - Similar Threads - BSOD randomly playing

2. Random BSODs whilst playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs whilst playing games: For a while now, I have been receiving random blue screens whilst playing games, sometimes it would show no service exception, and other messages, I have uploaded the mini dumps, if someone could look at them it would be greatly appreciated as i don't know what im doing. I...
  3. Random BSODs whilst playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs whilst playing games: For a while now, I have been receiving random blue screens whilst playing games, sometimes it would show no service exception, and other messages, I have uploaded the mini dumps, if someone could look at them it would be greatly appreciated as i don't know what im doing. I...
  4. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  5. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  6. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  7. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Random BSOD again when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD again when playing games.: I have been getting some bad BSOD lately. whenever i play a game like Fallout 4 my pc would suddenly go black and a few minutes would restart again.\The reason I say "again" is because at one point I was able to fix it by rolling back to another driver version and that fixed...
  9. Getting random bsods when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting random bsods when playing games: Hi guys, I am getting random bsods when i play games.I checked event viewer and it shows I got bugcheck 1001,1005 and kernel error 41.I brought my pc like 2 years ago.This problem is happening to me for like 1 or 2 months.Pls help me.I wanna get rid of it. PC SPECS:...
  10. BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, So I'm having BSOD issues for a while now. It can be one in 5 days or 5 in 1 hour. I'm kinda getting pissed with this situation therefore requesting for some help here. I ran Memtest 86 before upgrading to W10 months ago without any issue. Hope people can help....