Windows 10: BSOD randomly since Windows 10 update

Discus and support BSOD randomly since Windows 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got the BSOD twice today. First time was "kernel security check failure" and the second was "system thread exception not handled". This system was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stbudaj, Nov 16, 2015.

1. stbudaj Win User

BSOD randomly since Windows 10 update

Got the BSOD twice today. First time was "kernel security check failure" and the second was "system thread exception not handled". This system was totally stable before the recent update.

I have an HP envy touch 15 with i7 processor, 16gb ram, nvidia graphics, etc.

All drivers are up to date.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

stbudaj, Nov 16, 2015

2. Random BSODs after switching to AHCI: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, ntfs.sys/ntoskrnl.exe

Hi,

Since the crash happens randomly, try to check this link:
    BSOD Finding and fixing them

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Nov 16, 2015
  3. IRQL_UNEXPECTED ERROR happening many times since installing windows 10 from windows 7

Windows 10 Installed fine, it will BSOD randomly (or so it seems).

Paulehutson, Nov 16, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Please read How to upload files

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD randomly since Windows 10 update [​IMG]

BSOD randomly since Windows 10 update [​IMG]

5. stbudaj Win User
    To answer my problem, I updated my graphics driver - Intel HD graphics - and it is fixed.

stbudaj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD randomly since Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - BSOD randomly since

2. BSOD since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD since Windows Update: My computer has been consistently failing since the last Windows Update. I don't have the multiple BSOD I have seen since they started, as I did not allow dmp files but I managed to get one last time while closing Riot Vanguard. I haven't gotten a BSOD outside of this since...
  3. BSOD since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD since Windows Update: My computer has been consistently failing since the last Windows Update. I don't have the multiple BSOD I have seen since they started, as I did not allow dmp files but I managed to get one last time while closing Riot Vanguard. I haven't gotten a BSOD outside of this since...
  4. BSOD since Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "Random" BSOD since Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Random" BSOD since Windows 11 22H2: HP OMEN 30L GT13-0845a PC - only custom stuff is additional HDD Intel Core i9-10850KHyperX XMP RGB 64 GBNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10 GBWD_BLACK 1 TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD2 x WD 7200RPM Sata "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109...
  6. Random BSOD since forever

Random BSOD since forever: Hey there :) I have some weird BSOD thing going on. It happens randomly. Sometimes i come home from work and my PC crashed. Sometimes it runs a week on *heavy load without crashing. *making music, playing games. I also had BSOD on my old PC. The Hardware i took with me to...
  7. random BSOD since months

random BSOD since months: Hy everybody, First of all sorry for my english. I bought all the pc parts around half year ago. I got a lot of difference BSOD. *Sad I am not an expert in this things, but i really frustrated. some BSod error i got: Unexpected kernel mode trap driven overrun stack buffer...
  8. Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th

Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th: On April 15th, I started to experience random BSODs, during which the memory dump was always interrupted by a second crash. In the 2 weeks that followed, I had 10 random BSODs, at which point I thought I'd isolated the problem to my second hard drive in my laptop. I had...
  9. Random BSODs since update last week

Random BSODs since update last week: Windows version 1903. Ever since a middle of the night update last week (10/5) the system has random bsods. Also cannot access the system information app, "windows management files may be moved or missing." although running sfc /scannow reports everything is fine. The...
  10. Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.

Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.: The may 2019 update forced itself upon my computer at the end of August and ever since I have been plagued with BSODs with the vague descriptor of "critical_process_died". These BSODs never generate dump files, the BSOD just sits at 0% indefinitely while my CPU fan whirs up...