Windows 10: bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers

Discus and support bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey please help, ill provide info if needed added with windows 10 tool 27642 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xledruidx, Oct 24, 2015.

1. xledruidx Win User

bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers

hey please help, ill provide info if needed added with windows 10 tool

:)

xledruidx, Oct 24, 2015

2. Youtube freezes and buzzes, sometimes monitor flashes black, this is after win 10 update

Thanks for your interest and response Joy , but I don't have a Wireless Display Adapter . I'm using Firefox now , and it doesn't seem so bad . It usually recovers without having to reboot. I don't have to be online to get the " Display Driver Has Stopped
    Responding and Has Recovered " error massage .

Thank You Paul

PaulCaserta, Oct 24, 2015
  3. Youtube freezes and buzzes, sometimes monitor flashes black, this is after win 10 update

I have a Asus P5Q SE Plus MB, with a Intel Due 2 Quad Q9650 processor OC to 3.6 MHz 32 bit ,

4 MB DDR2 ram (3.25 mb useable) I also have a Gigabyte GTX 560 VC . Drivers have been deleted and most current installed. This setup worked fine in windows 8.1 In task manager I've noticed a lot of programs running. Oh yea, I'm been using Internet Explorer

Thank You For Your Response Paul

PaulCaserta, Oct 24, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi xledruidx,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please run the tool from this BSOD Posting Instructions as it provides a few more files then from the sister forum sevenforums.com.
    The difference is with the Windows versions, Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 have a few things that Windows 7 doesn't have.

5. xledruidx Win User
    done

xledruidx, Oct 24, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please check your manufacturer for driver updates for the Intel graphics
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys 0: kd> lmvm igdkmd64 start end module name fffff800`bee00000 fffff800`bf43d000 igdkmd64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys Image name: igdkmd64.sys Timestamp: Sat Jul 18 02:27:57 2015 (55A99D8D) CheckSum: 0061C20F ImageSize: 0063D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Check SuperAntiSpyware and Acronis for software updates and keep an eye on driver updates from your manufacturer.
    It might be that updating your software and drivers from your manufacturer doesn't solve the crashes immediately, but there are some drivers your manufacturer needs to give you for updating for compatibility with Windows 10.

7. xledruidx Win User
    yeah on the msi gt60 2od page the only drivers are for win7 they are lazy... could u find this driver for me? they have not updated drivers for this model after win10 came.
    Check SuperAntiSpyware and Acronis for software updates and keep an eye on driver updates from your manufacturer.
    It might be that updating your software and drivers from your manufacturer doesn't solve the crashes immediately, but there are some drivers your manufacturer needs to give you for updating for compatibility with Windows 10.[/quote]

xledruidx, Oct 24, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

I can't find drivers because your system specs are not correct.
    As the logs are saying you are having a laptop/notebook, but according to the given specs from your side you have a desktop.
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers [​IMG]

bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers [​IMG]

9. xledruidx Win User
    done

xledruidx, Oct 24, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Unfortunately, I can't even find graphics drivers.

Thema:

1. bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers - Similar Threads - bsod randomly sometimes

2. Buzzing/stuttery noise through headphones or speakers anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing/stuttery noise through headphones or speakers anything: Hi every time I turn my pc on and put my head phones on there seems to be a noise coming through like a static noise or like stutter buzzing pls may someone help...
  3. Freezing and Buzzing sound coming from speakers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing and Buzzing sound coming from speakers.: Computer is freezing when I'm playing a video game, it freezes and then a loud buzzing sound comes out of the speakers. I've tried reinstalling the OS and it still happens, I've also run the windows memory test too and nothing has happened. The freezes can occur anywhere from...
  4. Computer freezing for a few seconds and speakers buzz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer freezing for a few seconds and speakers buzz: Hi there, I recently bought a prebuilt system from Cyberpower and everything seems to be running great besides every 30 minutes to an hour my system will seize up and my speakers will buzz for about 3-5 seconds. The odd thing is this only seems to happen when I am browsing...
  5. random buzzing sound from speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random buzzing sound from speakers: My windows 10 HP Envy laptop started making this random crackling, buzzing sound that slowly gets worse over time. according to the device manager, the speakers are RealtekR Audio. The noise only stops for good if I put the volume to 0. It still makes the noise if I just hit...
  6. Computer is randomly freezing and sometimes BSOD

Computer is randomly freezing and sometimes BSOD: Hello, I have been running into an issue lately and need some help troubleshooting to figure out if it's a hardware issue or not. Basically, over the past month or so, my computer will randomly hard freeze mouse won't move, image is frozen, and if I'm lucky it will then go...
  7. BSoD / Freezing PC with Buzz

BSoD / Freezing PC with Buzz: Hello! I have a brand new PC and had some system crashes so reinstalled windows and thought it worked but a day after my PC froze and made a buzzing noise and then a few hours later I got the dreadful BSoD PC Specs: i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz RAM 64,0 GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX...
  8. Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers

Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers: Hello, i have got a new pc and it keep s freezing with a buzzing sound that plays through my headset and its getting annoying to far i have checked Memory Is Enough Cpu Or Gpu isnt overheating 45C While playing intense games PSU Im still unsure if this is the problem My...
  9. BSOD Sometimes with Freezing

BSOD Sometimes with Freezing: Hello so this problem has been plaguing me since windows 8.1 I just assumed it was the OS and would be fixed with the upgrade to windows 10, I was wrong. It usually starts as my PC is very slow and sluggish and then it either A. BSOD with different codes each time. Or...
  10. Random total freeze with buzzing sound from speakers

Random total freeze with buzzing sound from speakers: Hello all, I hope someone can help me get to the bottom of this infuriating problem. My desktop randomly freezes up, and a buzzing sound emits from my speakers. This can happen anytime, when writing a Word document, watching a movie, playing a game etc. The reset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msi gt60-20d notebook stuck at loading