Windows 10: BSOD randomly turns off

Discus and support BSOD randomly turns off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was using w10 pro old version i don't remember what was it. But after last update i m taking this issue randomly in game or standart computing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NarcistBuddha, Feb 10, 2018.

1. BSOD randomly turns off

i was using w10 pro old version i don't remember what was it.
    But after last update i m taking this issue randomly
    in game or standart computing doesn't matter
    i ve tried hard reset
    driver's updates
    but still i ve same problem.
    temp.txt

:)

NarcistBuddha, Feb 10, 2018

2. BSoD on Windows 10

I was just sitting on PC today looking at youtube and talking to some friends and suddenly the BSoD appears. My pc turned off and then i turned it on again. I restarted and as i restarted i got the BSoD again. I then started my pc up again and shut it
    down, the BSoD didn't appear. For some reason when i restart my PC i get the BSoD however when shutting down i don't. It has only happened once randomly but i am writing this straight after it happened. HELP!

Teddy Dixon, Feb 10, 2018
  3. Screen turns off and turns on randomly!

Hello,

Thank your for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to update the graphic card drivers and check.

Refer to article given below to Update the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 10, 2018
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD randomly turns off

You need to explain more exactly what is happening. What do you mean by BSOD randomly turns off

Please read and follow the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Also expand on your System Specs (My Computer) by including the manufacturer of the CPU, Motherboard and RAM. Also add hard drive information.
    See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

The more information you can provide the better.

Ztruker, Feb 11, 2018
Thema:

BSOD randomly turns off

1. BSOD randomly turns off - Similar Threads - BSOD randomly turns

2. PC randomly turns off completely and restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly turns off completely and restarts.: I've had this issue for the past month or longer. It's inconsistent as hell and ridiculously annoying. Basically at random points my pc will turn off completely and then restart for absolutely no reason whatsoever, even when loading into a game which is more common. Now I...
  3. Wireless Capability Turns Off Randomely

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Capability Turns Off Randomely: Product: HP ENVY DV7-7333cl Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) My Notebook Wifi Randomely starts the driver at times and Doesn't start at all in different occasions. sometimes it works properly without any problems but after restart, shutdown or Hibernation It...
  4. Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off: Hello, I've recently received a pair of wireless headphones and started using them. After some time the headphones seemed to disconnect at random intervals. On closer inspection I noticed that Bluetooth was randomly shutting off and disconnecting the wireless headphones....
  5. Microphone turns on and off randomly

Microphone turns on and off randomly: Hi, Ever since I changed Windows versions (a while ago), my sound turns on and off randomly. When it does it is rapidly turning on and off -so much so, that I can't use my mouse for 30seconds to a minute at a time. And, the turn on/off moments are quite frequent. (I'm on...
  6. Monitor turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor turns off randomly: My monitor turns off randomly. It comes back on after I restart the computer. Today it took 4 tries. Also, sometimes the screen randomly becomes magnified. Help?! Thank you in advance...
  7. Computer bsod, freezes, and turns off randomly

Computer bsod, freezes, and turns off randomly: Hi, For the past few weeks my desktop has been blue screening, turning off randomly, and freezing. I am currently typing this thread on my phone because my PC would freeze within 5 minutes of turning it on. That means that I am unable to attach my dump files unto here....
  8. Airplane mode randomly turns on and off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode randomly turns on and off: I'll be playing on the computer, doing whatever, and airplane mode will just turn on, then turn off. It's been happening for quite a while, but only recently has it become a huge issue.*Mad I have an MSI GE62 and Windows 10. As far as I can tell, nothing gets pressed to...
  9. how to turn off random news storys

in Windows 10 Support
    how to turn off random news storys: Hi all Iv just picked up a HP pavilion x2 and with in 5min, windows 10 is annoying the hell out me. I keep getting random news storys coming through the speakers every 5min. it keeps telling me now that 50 cent has robbed$250,000 of jew (then cuts off mid word) so i dont...
  10. My computer randomly turns itself off

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer randomly turns itself off: Hi, I have recently upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 and prior to this i have been getting BSOD and it turned out to be a faulty ram which i replaced. Now my pc runs with two different brand rams bu have same spec, ddr2 2GB 800. anyway I have my pc connected...