Windows 10: BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen

Discus and support BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, First time posting here. I have been having constant BSOD at random intervals. Simply when using PC. I have attached dump files. I would really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tej84, May 25, 2017.

1. tej84 Win User

BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen

Hi, First time posting here. I have been having constant BSOD at random intervals. Simply when using PC. I have attached dump files. I would really appreciate any assistance.

:)

tej84, May 25, 2017

2. error on windows 10 pro system thread exception not handled

While playing happend blue screen with system thread exception not handled wdf01000.sys error . I am using Windows 10 Pro 1709. Please help me.

ГригорийРезников, May 25, 2017
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

Hi,

Wdf01000.sys is a Microsoft driver file. The wdf01000.sys
    process should not be deleted or prevented from loading each time Windows loads.

We would like to know more about your wdf01000.sys and latency concern:

• Were you getting errors with wdf01000.sys? If yes, Can you send us a screenshot?
    • Which program or application were you using in audio recording?
    • What equipment or devices were connected to your PC when you were recording audio?

In the meantime, check out this article for tips on how to improve
    PC performance.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 25, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

All the latest dumpfiles mention/point to:
    Code: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_VRF_3_POWER_DOWN_TeeDriverW8x64_IMAGE_pci.sys BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_VRF_3_POWER_DOWN_TeeDriverW8x64_IMAGE_pci.sys ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:0x9f_vrf_3_power_down_teedriverw8x64_image_pci.sys BugCheck D1, {ffffcf805de68f10, 2, 0, fffff801f8831026} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TeeDriverW8x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for TeeDriverW8x64.sys Probably caused by : TeeDriverW8x64.sys ( TeeDriverW8x64+1e4f2 )[/quote] Driver Description: Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) driver
    Driver Update Site: OEM or Drivers & Software

Did you install the driver from the supportpage of your laptop or from ?
    Reinstall the driver from the supportpage https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers...ook-pc/5212912
    and hopefully this will stop the BSOD.

lifetec, May 26, 2017
  5. tej84 Win User
    Thanks, I actually did not install these drivers. I assume It was installed automatically by Windows?

tej84, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen - Similar Threads - BSOD Randomly using

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. BSOD and wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and wdf01000.sys: In short. Recently i get BSOD screen and im on edge of breakdown. There is normal WhoCrashed report when i boot computer without anything. (I included minidump file below) On Mon 05.10.2020 22:28:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  4. wdf01000.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wdf01000.sys blue screen: Dears , Kindly assist me with this issue here is the minidump https://asgcgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/makary_kirolos/EjMqZK4V2fZFj9hzeJtMwuEBmsDLR_YQtyjleKVYNGrYhQ?e=eLdnbg Thanks...
  5. Blue screen wdf01000.sys

Blue screen wdf01000.sys: Please assist. Recently, been receiving random blue screen restarts, displaying the stop code 'wdf01000.sys'. Nothing specific is being run to trigger this code, which makes it difficult to pinpoint. After researching stop code, I began updating the drivers. Updated all...
  6. Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog. Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me! https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-GmejHGaTBaRk-vwpQmKroK8k...
  7. BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys)

BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys): Hi all, Having intermittent troubles with BSODs, not sure of the cause, usually happens during general use (Chrome browsing, VLC media player running). Here are the log files - and help would be much appreciated! Attachment 114878 73358
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
  10. Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys

Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys: I've been getting BSODs when leaving my computer idle. Not running anything intensive. From looking at the minidump file I can't find much other than it's probably because of the Wdf01000.sys driver. Hopefully you can get all of the information you need from the .zip file I...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TeeDriverW8x64 ブルースクリーン