Windows 10: bsod randomly

Discus and support bsod randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have brand new pc and i get randomly bsod. First i think its the ram, get new ones and every week still bsod. Then i change motherboard and now still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aarnekünnap, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:37 AM.

1. bsod randomly

I have brand new pc and i get randomly bsod. First i think its the ram, get new ones and every week still bsod. Then i change motherboard and now still bsod. Didnt see the bsod code if it happens. But event view shows:

Arvuti taaskäivitati süsteemikrahhist. Süsteemikrahh oli: 0x00000162 0xffff870e11ea30c0, 0xffff870e18802dc0, 0x00000000ffffffff, 0x0000000000000000. Mälutõmmis salvestati kohta: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Teate ID: 5f91d006-d302-4666-ad00-7b4e38763597.

What the hell is wrong that i still get bsod, the cpu then.

:)

2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

bsod randomly 2e3s7lz.jpg

3. ElderJohn Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

4. bsod randomly

Pc gets BSOD randomly

Hello I wanted to know if anyone can help me stop my pc from getting the BSOD. It randomly occurs while booting up of after being in use. The minidump says it was caused by svchost.exe. (I did a fresh install of windows but it didn't fix the problem) any
    suggestions?

AndresMontanez, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:46 AM
Thema:

bsod randomly

1. bsod randomly - Similar Threads - bsod randomly

2. Random BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD: I get random BSOD by just watching videos online, can someone help please, cant watch it is so annoying that i need to restart everytime Is this a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-bsod/d6235682-2cdc-4e8f-88a7-3f91b9e5577c
  3. Random crashing to desktop or to BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashing to desktop or to BSOD: So I have been experiencing random-seeming crashes while playing different games. Sometimes the game just shuts itself down, sometimes my computer shuts down in a full-blown snit fit. Some of the games: Valheim Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord No Man Sky Cyberpunk 2077 A...
  4. Random BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Random BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I have got many blue screen after I clean install my windows to 20H2, then I clean install again last month with latest file available. The BSOD can appear anytime or anywhere, sometimes when I just try to login, sometimes when I watching Netflix, etc, completely random. All...
  5. Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting

Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting: Hello, I put my first computer together almost 2 months ago. In the more recent month have had 3 BSOD's. They are not close together, usually at least a week apart. If this is the wrong place to ask please let me know. My set up is as follows: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit...
  6. BSOD and random crashes

BSOD and random crashes: i7 - 9700k Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming edge AC Ram: 2x Corsair Vengeance 8G each GPU: RTX 2070 super PSU: Corsair rm850x Nothing overclocked! I had before a i5 8400 cpu Couple of days I bough a i7 - 9700k to upgrade from my i5 and since then I have been having random crashes...
  7. Random BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSOD issues: I'd been meaning to post here for a while, but I thought I had fixed my issue for a moment. Ever since I've upgraded my new PC with a new motherboard/processor/ram I've been having blue screens almost daily. I ran driver verifier and found the issue to be my drawing tablet,...
  8. Random bsods on new pc just after powering on while on lock screen

Random bsods on new pc just after powering on while on lock screen: Heres the mini dump analysis For analysis of this file, run !analyze -v nt!KeBugCheckEx: fffff803`7e9f5a80 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:ffff9f05`c77dae40=000000000000001a 6: kd> !analyze -v...
  9. Random BSOD since forever

Random BSOD since forever: Hey there :) I have some weird BSOD thing going on. It happens randomly. Sometimes i come home from work and my PC crashed. Sometimes it runs a week on *heavy load without crashing. *making music, playing games. I also had BSOD on my old PC. The Hardware i took with me to...
  10. BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts

BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts: Hi all! My computer recently started restarting out of nowhere without showing any form of error up until today, which showed a BSOD with the error "cpip.sysNOT HANDLED" as seen in the picture sorry my poor photography skills. The restarting pattern is completely random,...