Windows 10: BSOD Read my mini dump please

Discus and support BSOD Read my mini dump please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkAbvyHFbfGWmD1d1ytvW6fYg-WX?e=M61fKz So Ive been troubleshooting an issue with my computer for over a month now. I originally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rebel1988us, Sep 29, 2020.

1. BSOD Read my mini dump please

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkAbvyHFbfGWmD1d1ytvW6fYg-WX?e=M61fKz

So Ive been troubleshooting an issue with my computer for over a month now. I originally thought it was the motherboard, so i call ASUS and got a replacement after a "quality" issue was found. I then change out my Ram to a set that is on my QVL and found that it ran at the advertised speed, which is progress. Im at the end of my knowledge and am getting frustrated. Ive reinstalled windows and updated everything on this computer so many times that i kind of wish i could go back to 1909 since this is when this started happening. Can someone help me out?

:)

rebel1988us, Sep 29, 2020

2. Understand the BSOD mini dump errors

On Sept 10th I experienced very bad failures (BSOD) which cycled up to 10 times and finally I gave up and did a system reset (clean install with a delete on all software but keeps all the files safe).

After that the same day, I tried again after the clean install and still there were 2 BSOD and I gave up entirely.

Since then I haven't touched my PC and decided to give it one more try. This time everything seems OK so far. I have analyzed the mini dump files to trace back what caused the problem.

These are my findings so far:

these are the images

Here is another one from another dump file:

All the dump files upto this date is located here

UPDATE Sunday 09-17: BSOD again today ! The mini-dump analysis doesn't make any sense to the previous two! This latest dump file is located here

Since then, I have been going back and forth with every installed software drivers, to make sure they are up to date. I however tried to do a firmware upgrade on my SSD containing the OS. But that gave me an IDE/AHCI incompatibility error which I believe is for another post here.

EDIT: ALL DUMP FILES HERE

However I would greatly appreciate it if any one could give me further insights into this analysis. I would like to find the root cause of the problem and resolve it.

abhilash sukumari, Sep 29, 2020
  3. BSOD Windows 10 Issues - Mini-Dump Attached

Hello, I've been getting BSOD since I updated some drivers. I'm not sure which driver though or if its really a driver problem or not.

Here is a link to my mini-dump:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5a3goqf7bcvbean/Mini-Dump.zip/file

I put all four mini dumps in there, latest one is from this morning and the others are from last night.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

FlowerOfLife, Sep 29, 2020
  4. BSOD Read my mini dump please

Questions regarding BSODs and Memory Dumps

Thank you!

As a followup question, from what I've read is a mini-dump considered better than a typical memory.dmp when it comes to errors and BSODs?

Daniel-Wang-1999, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Read my mini dump please

1. BSOD Read my mini dump please - Similar Threads - BSOD Read mini

2. Help with mini dumps and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with mini dumps and BSOD: Hi, I wondered if someone can look at my mini dumps here, and let me know what they pick up from them. I don't understand them myself.Since a windows update a few months ago I have been getting BSOD's. I have taken a lot of troubleshooting steps so far - these can be seen in...
  3. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with mini dump file: Hey there. I'm having issues with BSOD happening quite a bit. I was able to get a mini dump file. Could someone help me translate the errors please? Thank you in advance.Here is a link to my mini dump file:...
  4. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with mini dump file: iam having a lot of bsod latelyhere is my minidump filei run sfc /scannowbut no corrupted files were foundhere is my dump file================================================== Filename : ntoskrnl.exe Address In Stack : ntoskrnl.exe+9b7abb From Address : fffff807`7a000000 To...
  5. BSOD mini dump hidusb

BSOD mini dump hidusb: Hi, can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot this error? For analysis of this file, run !analyze -vnt!KeBugCheckEx:fffff805`2bff90f0 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:fffff805`31883c90=00000000000001330: kd> !analyze...
  6. Windows Mini Dump BSOD help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mini Dump BSOD help please: Sorry I've been frustrated with these bsods lately. But would you mind to check out this minidump? Would really appreciate it thanks!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  7. Windows Mini Dump BSOD help please

Windows Mini Dump BSOD help please: Sorry I've been frustrated with these bsods lately. But would you mind to check out this minidump? Would really appreciate it thanks!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  8. Read my mini Dump Files Please ....BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Read my mini Dump Files Please ....BSOD: this link is we transfer it is my minidump folder with dump files in it.....thanks https://we.tl/t-bMapDb8hfm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-my-mini-dump-files-please-bsod/ea3d8509-5d42-4725-aaca-f3833ece1324
  9. mini dump and bsod

in Windows 10 Customization
    mini dump and bsod: Why am i not getting one minidump ! at system failure i have checked Write an event to the system log and Automatically restart. write debugging information Small memory dump 256 KB Small dump directory %SystemRoot%\MiniDump but still i am not getting one and I'm fricking...
  10. Mini Dump Analysis PLEASE!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mini Dump Analysis PLEASE!: Hello Microsoft Community, I have a DELL Laptop that is dumping... the mother board has been replaced a few times, but I don't want it replaced again if the motherboard and its components are not the issue. Wondering if someone could do a stack dump analysis for me ......