Windows 10: BSoD reboot loop with no way to input anything

Discus and support BSoD reboot loop with no way to input anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At first my hp laptop had crashed while i wasn't using it and gave the BSoD with the extra options. First I did the startup repair which took around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LiteralDumbBaby, Jun 27, 2020.

1. BSoD reboot loop with no way to input anything

At first my hp laptop had crashed while i wasn't using it and gave the BSoD with the extra options. First I did the startup repair which took around two hours and just brought me back to where I started. Then I think I tried to boot into safe mode which required a restart, and the restart put me into the loop I'm stuck in now. It just shows the first image attached, with the blue screen message that says the pc ran into some problems and requires a restart with error code CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. Then it goes to the hp loading screen and starts all over again. There's nothing I can input so I don't even know where to start. The only hotkey I've tried is shift+f8. If I had to cite a possible cause it may be because I installed a couple of heavy programs a few days before, comprising of Android Studio, notepad++ and git. Please help!BSoD reboot loop with no way to input anything [​IMG]

:)

LiteralDumbBaby, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Sharief K Win User

BSoD reboot loop with no way to input anything

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

BSoD reboot loop with no way to input anything

1. BSoD reboot loop with no way to input anything - Similar Threads - BSoD reboot loop

2. Windows 10 reboot loop, can't access anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reboot loop, can't access anything: Hello,I'm facing the famed Windows 10 reboot loop, and no solutions I've found online seem to work.I've tried to access the windows recovery environment via a windows 10 usb boot key, however my pc doesn't allow it and crashes..Here is a youtube link of me filming my screen...
  3. Windows 10 reboot loop, can't access anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reboot loop, can't access anything: Hello,I'm facing the famed Windows 10 reboot loop, and no solutions I've found online seem to work.I've tried to access the windows recovery environment via a windows 10 usb boot key, however my pc doesn't allow it and crashes..Here is a youtube link of me filming my screen...
  4. Windows 10 reboot loop, can't access anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Rebooting in a loop

Rebooting in a loop: Hi! My computer just reboots in a loop. I get the blue screen over and over. There is no place to write anything or choose anything. My computer just reboots. Any way out of this? Sledgehammer?...
  6. Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboot loop: I've got too many errors at this point. I just wanted to replace grub. But then I got missing operating system. Repaired that then got bootmgr is missing. After repairing that too, it finally booted up and I thought I was done. I shuted it down, left for a few minutes, came...
  7. Was stuck in Windows reboot loop now can't do anything!

Was stuck in Windows reboot loop now can't do anything!: Hey all so my system is on Win 10 Pro and yesterday my PC started just restarting when I was trying to shut down. Could not get it to stop and now I can't even get into Windows at all. I was get the Aorus screen and the preparing to repair, but when I get into advanced...
  8. Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot loop: After installing windows update on my PC I was prompted to restart to finalize install. I was doing work on my PC so I decided that before I went to bed I would click restart and it will install the update overnight, it was stuck on a reboot loop for about two hours and...
  9. Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboot loop: Hi, so when I’ve been trying to log onto my Dell Inspiron Laptop, it has been going in an infinite loop. First the Dell logo appears, then a black screen with a prompt to click any key, and then the logo again. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!...
  10. BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything

BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything: Hello, Recently I was playing Minecraft and I had just installed mods. When I installed the mods, I loaded up Minecraft and it crashed and did trial and error 3 times of removing mods and launching Minecraft to see which one was crashing it. After the third attempt, I got...