Windows 10: BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now

Discus and support BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Trying to type this up fast enough before crash but I updated my B450f Mobo to latest bios along with my chipset and windows updates. I think I did to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dk90, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Dk90 Win User

BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now

Trying to type this up fast enough before crash but I updated my B450f Mobo to latest bios along with my chipset and windows updates. I think I did to much at once now im getting BSODS. Reinstalled windows things were good until I updated my drivers Each time I installed something I crashed it seemed. Getting a lot of memory management errors, failed repair on start up. error code 0xc0000221, page fault in nonpaged area. I built this pc less then a year ago also all new parts.

:)

2. 95Viper Win User

BSOD while updating bios.

Did this, also, solve the original bsod problem?
    If not, when does the bsod occur?

95Viper, Sep 11, 2019
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now :)

cplpro, Sep 11, 2019
  4. BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now

Constant BSOD with 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' on clean Windows 10 installation with latest updates.

Coming off the clean installation I have tried not updating the chipset drivers at all, letting Windows update give me any chipset drivers needed, and getting suggested chipset updates from Intel and Dell. All cases resulted in BSOD after a certain amount
    of time. I tried rolling back to an older driver, and just recently faced another BSOD. I can upload the dump file if it would help but I'm sure it'll be the same as the others.

Any other suggestions?

EDIT: Also, I wanted to mention that I took the recent BIOS update, and previously the BIOS had not been updated since the computer was received about a year ago. Is it possible that BIOS is causing the problems?

MichaelAK6, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now

1. BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now - Similar Threads - BSOD Recently changed

2. constant BSOD for awhile now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant BSOD for awhile now: I have been dealing with BSODs for a while and am at the last straw with it. There is no one constant error message and there doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason to when it happens however with some video games Call of Duty it will never blue screen however if I am on...
  3. constant BSOD for awhile now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant BSOD for awhile now: I have been dealing with BSODs for a while and am at the last straw with it. There is no one constant error message and there doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason to when it happens however with some video games Call of Duty it will never blue screen however if I am on...
  4. constant BSOD for awhile now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSOD with different errors after Bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD with different errors after Bios update: I am planning to upgrade my cpu so I updated my bios so it can work. But before I can change my cpu my pc suddenly have so many BSOD with different errors, PFN LIST CORRUPT, REFERENCE BY POINTER are few that I remember. Also a new drive letter suddenly popped out of nowhere....
  6. Constant BSOD with different errors after Bios update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD with different errors after Bios update: I am planning to upgrade my cpu so I updated my bios so it can work. But before I can change my cpu my pc suddenly have so many BSOD with different errors, PFN LIST CORRUPT, REFERENCE BY POINTER are few that I remember. Also a new drive letter suddenly popped out of nowhere....
  7. Constant BSOD with different errors after Bios update

8. Recently updated, now constantly restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently updated, now constantly restarting: I recently installed a software update that was pending. After the update my ASUS laptop will restart when it should not be. This includes when I close the lid and when it’s unplugged and running on battery power. I’ve gone through all of the settings to try to get it back to...
  9. Constant BSODs without change of hardware or drivers

Constant BSODs without change of hardware or drivers: Hi, I've recently been having around 3 blue screen errors a day, each with different errors. The errors I've seen so far have included : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by nvlddmkm.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION caused by win32kbase.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION caused by...
  10. Constantly BSOD after recent update?

Constantly BSOD after recent update?: I got myself a trouble, my pc keeps bluescreen after I update/upgrade my pc last month. I upgrade from HDD to SSD (and adding 8gb more ram). so I had to reintall windows 10 with it latest update, but I notice that it keeps BSOD with error notice "irql_not_less_or_equal" I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql_not_less_or_equal b450f gaming