Windows 10: BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now

Discus and support BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Trying to type this up fast enough before crash but I updated my B450f Mobo to latest bios along with my chipset and windows updates. I think I did to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dk90, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Dk90 Win User

BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now

Trying to type this up fast enough before crash but I updated my B450f Mobo to latest bios along with my chipset and windows updates. I think I did to much at once now im getting BSODS. Reinstalled windows things were good until I updated my drivers Each time I installed something I crashed it seemed. Getting a lot of memory management errors, failed repair on start up. error code 0xc0000221, page fault in nonpaged area. I built this pc less then a year ago also all new parts.

:)

2. 95Viper Win User

BSOD while updating bios.

Did this, also, solve the original bsod problem?
    If not, when does the bsod occur?

95Viper, Sep 11, 2019
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now :)

cplpro, Sep 11, 2019
  4. BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now

Constant BSOD with 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' on clean Windows 10 installation with latest updates.

Coming off the clean installation I have tried not updating the chipset drivers at all, letting Windows update give me any chipset drivers needed, and getting suggested chipset updates from Intel and Dell. All cases resulted in BSOD after a certain amount
    of time. I tried rolling back to an older driver, and just recently faced another BSOD. I can upload the dump file if it would help but I'm sure it'll be the same as the others.

Any other suggestions?

EDIT: Also, I wanted to mention that I took the recent BIOS update, and previously the BIOS had not been updated since the computer was received about a year ago. Is it possible that BIOS is causing the problems?

MichaelAK6, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now

1. BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now - Similar Threads - BSOD Recently changed

2. Constant BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD's: I've been having a LOT of BSOD's in the past two weeks. To make a long frustrating story short, I built my PC back in October. I've had off and on issues. In the past two weeks it reached its peak where there have been around 50 bsods, and approx. 6 or 7 clean installs of...
  3. Constant BSODs.

Constant BSODs.: minidumps at https://drive.google.com/open?id=13ECEnbkNbcrjDqTcg0xapkKTsT9tQtO- msinfo32.nfo at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RynBA1z5Ddk_tVm7eOT0EP_fClkAcigG Thank you in advance.....
  4. Constant BSOD of Critical_Process_Died after recent Windows 10 updates

Constant BSOD of Critical_Process_Died after recent Windows 10 updates: Hi there, Around October last year, a series of Windows 10 Updates began to cause the following BSOD error: - Each time when I turn on my Alienware 17R3 laptop, shortly after logging in to Windows, I get a BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - The Error Dump process fails to...
  5. Recent BSOD

Recent BSOD: Recently my laptop suffered a Blue Screen of Death. Some help would be appreciated if you could fix it. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzBWKRJZFkWon1Dm-VmPyZDRgp5 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzBWKRJZFkWonwG7Vb8NHetU40N...
  6. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: Hi - I recently went on vacation for 1.5 weeks, during which time I left my computer off. Since I came back 2 days ago and restarted my computer, I've been getting constant BSOD with various stop codes and various times into my computer restarting. The stop codes I've been...
  7. BSODs and now shut downs outside of BIOS

BSODs and now shut downs outside of BIOS: Here is the timeline of events, I have no idea what happened or how it got to this point. I could really use a hand, I have assignments to focus on *Sad My gaming rig begins to crash a few minutes after logon each time, I am thinking it might be GPU overclock related....
  8. recent BSOD's

recent BSOD's: Hi since a week or two I am starting to have frequent BSOD's on my laptop. I have the feeling it is associated to avira antivirus. When I try to do a antivirus scan it always ends in BSOD even before the end of the scan. I tried reïnstalling the scanner, but no succes. In...
  9. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I seem to be getting a fairly regular BSOD. Sometimes it will sit idle and just BSOD randomly. I tried using WhoCrashed and it looked like it was because of my graphics card driver. I turned on the driver verifier which made my system not boot at all, so I disabled it. As I...
  10. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I can be doing almost anything and out of nowhere I will get a BSOD stating thread_stuck_in_device_driver. This has been going on since the fall windows 10 update. Last night I restored windows 10 and even with a fresh install with minimal items installed its still happening....