Windows 10: BSOD reduced after i cleaned my Laptop fan, but still happens

Discus and support BSOD reduced after i cleaned my Laptop fan, but still happens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here's my laptop specificationDevice name Mobi Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by opeosh, May 24, 2021.

1. opeosh Win User

BSOD reduced after i cleaned my Laptop fan, but still happens

Here's my laptop specificationDevice name Mobi Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID 73AD613A-BC2C-4273-A8D6-5F3837DD0643 Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA712 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch points My most recent dump file from the BSOD is as belowMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Min

:)

opeosh, May 24, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

3. Laptop starts work slower and shows BSOD

No, there was no minidump file.

After 4th BSOD, I did the following:

Hopefully, it will solve the issue. I'll post here if BSOD will happen again.

Roman 5678, May 24, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Utility for laptop fan control?

Note that, depending on your laptop, any direct control of the fan may not be possible. I suggested the one above as it seems aimed at laptops in particular- but I've not tried it.

E.g. Speedfan lists no fan on my Thinkpad.

Ok, I've now tried NoteBook FanControl for you.
    It has preset configurations for different machines: e.g.

BSOD reduced after i cleaned my Laptop fan, but still happens [​IMG]

which for my t440s gives

BSOD reduced after i cleaned my Laptop fan, but still happens [​IMG]

- whereas Speedfan didn't seem to achieve anything, I'm afraid. Presumably you looked at the config editor...

dalchina, May 24, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD reduced after i cleaned my Laptop fan, but still happens - Similar Threads - BSOD reduced cleaned

2. BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers: After preforming a clean install of Windows 11.I received a Blue Screen of Death with a Stop code of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL This occurred within minutes of the clean install completing and sitting at the desktop...
  3. BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers: After preforming a clean install of Windows 11.I received a Blue Screen of Death with a Stop code of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL This occurred within minutes of the clean install completing and sitting at the desktop...
  4. BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers

BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers: After preforming a clean install of Windows 11.I received a Blue Screen of Death with a Stop code of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL This occurred within minutes of the clean install completing and sitting at the desktop screen.I lost my multiple dump files after clean installand this...
  5. BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows

BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows: After preforming a clean install of Windows 11.I received a Blue Screen of Death with a Stop code of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. This occurred within minutes of the clean install completing and sitting at the desktop screen....
  6. BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows: After preforming a clean install of Windows 11.I received a Blue Screen of Death with a Stop code of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. This occurred within minutes of the clean install completing and sitting at the desktop screen....
  7. BSODs after cleaning fans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs after cleaning fans: Hello,After cleaning the CPU and GPU fans of my ASUS TUF DASH F15 and unscrewing + screwing them, I experienced more frequent Blue Screens, that usually occured after abnormal temperature behaviors. I attached the dump files. What could be possible issues?Thanks in...
  8. BSODs after cleaning fans

BSODs after cleaning fans: Hello,After cleaning the CPU and GPU fans of my ASUS TUF DASH F15 and unscrewing + screwing them, I experienced more frequent Blue Screens, that usually occured after abnormal temperature behaviors. I attached the dump files. What could be possible issues?Thanks in...
  9. BSODs after cleaning fans

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Frequent BSOD after cleaning the dust in my laptop's fan.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD after cleaning the dust in my laptop's fan.: I have been getting Frequent BSOD after I blew away all the dust that was collected in my laptop's fan with an aircan to prevent overheating, (before cleaning around 50-60 celsius, after cleaning around 30-40 celsius) When ever i get BSOD is when either I am browsing...