Windows 10: BSOD regarding tcpip.sys - can't do much anymore

Discus and support BSOD regarding tcpip.sys - can't do much anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello folks! I just upgraded a HP Pavilion mini - out with the hard drive, in with the new SSD. Easy it seems - except it dosen't work properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ok#panda, Aug 20, 2019.

1. ok#panda Win User

BSOD regarding tcpip.sys - can't do much anymore

Hello folks!

I just upgraded a HP Pavilion mini - out with the hard drive, in with the new SSD.

Easy it seems - except it dosen't work properly anymore..

Installed all drivers, updated the BIOS but im still getting a bluescreen aprox. every 45 minutes.

Can somebody please look in my dump-files?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahrycz6MGkmhjB80hgdekDIiGPJn?e=OXF35J

Help would be great BSOD regarding tcpip.sys - can't do much anymore :)

Kind regards from Germany

:)

ok#panda, Aug 20, 2019

2. Getting Critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys) BSOD on Windows 10 computer

Old title: critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)

Hi,

I keeping getting a random BSOD with "critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)" as the reason. I then have to wait approximately 10 seconds during which time Microsoft are collecting information about the error. This seemed to be introduced after the last
    Windows update Tuesday. I couldn't find the cause so did a system restore and all was fine again until the following morning when Microsoft automatically installed the updates again. A rollback doesn't fix the problem now.

When are Microsoft going to fix it for me?

I have got an old-ish motherboard who's latest BIOS update was 2010 so I can't help but think this may be the reason. I've tried everything else.

Any ideas?

Paul1958007, Aug 20, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD regarding tcpip.sys - can't do much anymore [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

4. BSOD regarding tcpip.sys - can't do much anymore

wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

BSOD regarding tcpip.sys - can't do much anymore

1. BSOD regarding tcpip.sys - can't do much anymore - Similar Threads - BSOD regarding tcpip

2. Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip: Prior to this one it was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I can't think of any new SW that was installed prior to this starting. It was kind of infrequent but has become much more frequent to the point of uselessness. I've done memtest86, downloaded all drivers from both...
  3. Update requested regarding the BSOD error involving netwlv64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update requested regarding the BSOD error involving netwlv64.sys: I see that BSOD errors involving Driver IRQL not less or equal / netwlv64.sys were a frequent subject of discussion between 2013 and 2016, involving computers running Windows 8 and Windows 10. I am asking if there has been any progress regarding a fix? I recently bought a...
  4. BSOD regarding tcpip.sys - can't do much anymore

BSOD regarding tcpip.sys - can't do much anymore: Hello folks! I just upgraded a HP Pavilion mini - out with the hard drive, in with the new SSD. Easy it seems - except it dosen't work properly anymore.. Installed all drivers, updated the BIOS but im still getting a bluescreen aprox. every 45 minutes. Can somebody...
  5. Regarding BSOD.

Regarding BSOD.: I need help immediately.I am suffering from CRITICAL PROCESS DIED (BSOD) and unexpected store exception.I had updated all my drivers.I also tried Reinstalling my OS.But none of them worked.I tried using verifier.It says AsusPTPfilter.sys causes this problem.I even analysed...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys

BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys: Hi, I've recently been struggling with hangs on my laptop. Using driver verifier as a guide, I disabled Intel Smart Connect (uninstalled and blocked updates) and uninstalled Realtek High Definition Audio (downgraded to the default Microsoft driver). I have also rolled back...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD possibly from TCPIP

BSOD possibly from TCPIP: Hi all I am hoping you can help with a BSOD that I am getting. I never have got my windbg symbols to work correctly but my minidumps seem to point to an issue with TCPIP.SYS. Previously it seemed to BSOD when browsing, but this latest one was happened right after I said...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod tcpip.sys 1903