Windows 10: BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD??

Discus and support BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to ask I am using intel 600p SSD to run the windows and I found some information that there is incompatible with win10, and my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jackyson, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Jackyson Win User

BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD??

Hello,

I would like to ask I am using intel 600p SSD to run the windows and I found some information that there is incompatible with win10, and my PC keeps showing BSOD, I have asked intel to request help and they told me to reinstall the windows if I am using the version 1803 or above. I am not sure the BSOD is related to the intel 600p SSD or not. Would anyone help to see it? Thanks.

Before reinstall the windows

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj6CCukvA5IUh1oNiqzu5r7nNopN?e=la5V8X

After reinstall the windows.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj6CCukvA5IUh1nDNLdCtz24r7Qq?e=mBbehV

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj6CCukvA5IUh1uNA2vj_M2h8Yhn?e=qulLch

:)

Jackyson, Sep 7, 2019

2. windows installation on m.2 ssd Intel 600p

Hi IacobIonut,

If you're trying to install Windows 10 version 1803 on your computer, I would like to inform you that there is currently a known issue with Intel SSD 600p Series or Intel SSD Pro 6000p where you may experience crashes and enter to UEFI screen after reboot.
    With that being said, please do not attempt to upgrade to the April 2018 Update (version 1803) and if ever you have managed to install the update please revert computer back to the previous version.

Here is our
    official thread
    regarding the issue.

If you have other queries, you're just one post away.

Gerald Vit, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Lonnie_L Win User
    Devices with Intel SSD 600p Series or Intel SSD Pro 6000p Series may crash and enter a UEFI screen after reboot when upgrading to Windows 10 April 2018 Update

When attempting to upgrade to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, select devices with Intel SSD 600p Series or Intel SSD Pro 6000p Series may crash and enter a UEFI screen after reboot.

Microsoft is working with OEM partners and Intel to identify and block devices with Intel SSD 600p Series or Intel SSD Pro 6000p Series from installing the April 2018 Update due to a know incompatibility that may cause performance
    and stability issues. If you have encountered this issue, follow the steps to
    reinstall the previous operating system
    (Windows 10, version 1709).

Microsoft is currently working on a resolution that will allow the April 2018 Update on these devices in the near future.

Lonnie_L, Sep 7, 2019
  4. BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD??

win10 instalation on Intel ssd 600p, m.2

hi guys,

i'm trying to install win10 on my Intel m.2 ssd 600p series and i get this error when i select the ssd in instalation menu: ''we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. for more information, see the setup log files''. can u provide some
    help about that? my laptop in lenovo y700 17isk.

IacobIonut, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD??

1. BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD?? - Similar Threads - BSOD related Intel

2. repeated driver related BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    repeated driver related BSODs: Hey guys any help would be much appreciated Built this new system in October of 2018, have had problems on and off pretty much the whole time, some periods much worse than others. inside a mid tower case: ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wifi) AMD Ryzen 7 2700x G.Skill Trident...
  3. Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401: Updated from 3.5.4.400 Yay! *Tongue Download: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...?product=80096 118208
  4. Graphics Card Related BSOD

Graphics Card Related BSOD: Hello, For awhile now, I have been trying to find the cause of a number of BSOD errors I'm getting. This issue is definitely tied to my graphics card. I have an Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 card and also an Nvidea GeForce GT 650M card. The BSOD error messages I am...
  5. BSOD - Possibly hardware related?

BSOD - Possibly hardware related?: Hi all, I have an MSi GT70 20C Laptop that I've had numerous problems with. When I first ordered this laptop it was dead on arrival, and had to be shipped back for fixing. Since i've gotten it back, I have had BSODs ranging from 0-2 times a week up to 6 times in a...
  6. SSD given up? Potentially motherboard related?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD given up? Potentially motherboard related?: Ok, hey guys hopefully someone can help me out. Loaded up my desktop and it wouldn't boot from the SSD, though it did show the device as found in the post-bios check. Said Devices - 1. When I reload without the SSD connected it shows no devices. Whichever SATA port i...
  7. BSOD netio.sys related

BSOD netio.sys related: Hello, I'm struggling to solve regular BSOD issues. It feels like I'm having 3-4 BSOD crashes each time I use my laptop. I never had these issues with Windows 8.1, but they have arrived with the Windows 10 update. I've not noticed a particular event that causes these...
  8. Driver related BSOD

Driver related BSOD: Was having a lot of BSODs on my computer, so I completely formatted and reinstalled windows 10 - not a few days into the fresh reinstall, the bsods started coming again. So today I had a random bsod, which named ndis.sys as the problem. I then ran driver verifier for a...
  9. GPU Related BSOD

GPU Related BSOD: Hi, I am getting some weird BSODs or freezes. One of them occurs randomly when i open up GPU-Z, i have tried to see if anyone else suffer from this, and apparently no one does. For me it's just, i can open it 40 times, and one of them might cause a total freeze. Think...
  10. Intel SSD being overused ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel SSD being overused ?: Does this look normal to you for an SSD ? It certainly doesn't to me. Tips ? [img] Another 2 images for debugging purposes. I think they might help. [img] [img] 6376