Windows 10: BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD??

Discus and support BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to ask I am using intel 600p SSD to run the windows and I found some information that there is incompatible with win10, and my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jackyson, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Jackyson Win User

BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD??

Hello,

I would like to ask I am using intel 600p SSD to run the windows and I found some information that there is incompatible with win10, and my PC keeps showing BSOD, I have asked intel to request help and they told me to reinstall the windows if I am using the version 1803 or above. I am not sure the BSOD is related to the intel 600p SSD or not. Would anyone help to see it? Thanks.

Before reinstall the windows

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj6CCukvA5IUh1oNiqzu5r7nNopN?e=la5V8X

After reinstall the windows.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj6CCukvA5IUh1nDNLdCtz24r7Qq?e=mBbehV

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj6CCukvA5IUh1uNA2vj_M2h8Yhn?e=qulLch

:)

Jackyson, Sep 7, 2019

2. windows installation on m.2 ssd Intel 600p

Hi IacobIonut,

If you're trying to install Windows 10 version 1803 on your computer, I would like to inform you that there is currently a known issue with Intel SSD 600p Series or Intel SSD Pro 6000p where you may experience crashes and enter to UEFI screen after reboot.
    With that being said, please do not attempt to upgrade to the April 2018 Update (version 1803) and if ever you have managed to install the update please revert computer back to the previous version.

Here is our
    official thread
    regarding the issue.

If you have other queries, you're just one post away.

Gerald Vit, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Lonnie_L Win User
    Devices with Intel SSD 600p Series or Intel SSD Pro 6000p Series may crash and enter a UEFI screen after reboot when upgrading to Windows 10 April 2018 Update

When attempting to upgrade to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, select devices with Intel SSD 600p Series or Intel SSD Pro 6000p Series may crash and enter a UEFI screen after reboot.

Microsoft is working with OEM partners and Intel to identify and block devices with Intel SSD 600p Series or Intel SSD Pro 6000p Series from installing the April 2018 Update due to a know incompatibility that may cause performance
    and stability issues. If you have encountered this issue, follow the steps to
    reinstall the previous operating system
    (Windows 10, version 1709).

Microsoft is currently working on a resolution that will allow the April 2018 Update on these devices in the near future.

Lonnie_L, Sep 7, 2019
  4. BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD??

win10 instalation on Intel ssd 600p, m.2

hi guys,

i'm trying to install win10 on my Intel m.2 ssd 600p series and i get this error when i select the ssd in instalation menu: ''we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. for more information, see the setup log files''. can u provide some
    help about that? my laptop in lenovo y700 17isk.

IacobIonut, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD??

1. BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD?? - Similar Threads - BSOD related Intel

2. related intel unison connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    related intel unison connectivity problem: i have download intel unison from microsoft store. i have successfully paired the device. i can transfer files from my iphone to pc but not from pc to iphone.bluetooth is connected successfully.when i click pair it shows retry. please help me...
  3. BSOD Errors probably related to SSD

BSOD Errors probably related to SSD: Have experienced twice a BSOD in during the evening, both time i can find hints that SSD driver? could be involved. Please help understangind the dump files and finding and fixing the cuase of this error. Copying content from one of the crash dumps:************ Preparing the...
  4. BSOD Errors probably related to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Errors probably related to SSD: Have experienced twice a BSOD in during the evening, both time i can find hints that SSD driver? could be involved. Please help understangind the dump files and finding and fixing the cuase of this error. Copying content from one of the crash dumps:************ Preparing the...
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD related to Genuine Intel, PSHED.dll and NTOSKRNL.exe.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD related to Genuine Intel, PSHED.dll and NTOSKRNL.exe.: Hello, I have been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD's for over 2 months on my Windows 11 desktop. I am not good with computers at all.After gaming for more than 30 minutes, I get the blue screen followed by a loud continuous buzzing sound. At first, I used bluescreen...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD related to Genuine Intel, PSHED.dll and NTOSKRNL.exe.

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD related to Genuine Intel, PSHED.dll and NTOSKRNL.exe.: Hello, I have been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD's for over 2 months on my Windows 11 desktop. I am not good with computers at all.After gaming for more than 30 minutes, I get the blue screen followed by a loud continuous buzzing sound. At first, I used bluescreen...
  7. More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs: 2 days ago I had been in touch with the community. An independent advisor helped me and I had no BSoDs since, until 5 minutes ago.The minidump files are in the OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak0AlCSwJ15ekwfUGmohpEgqaDvy?e=hnmp5Kand the thread from 2 days ago:...
  8. More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs

More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs: 2 days ago I had been in touch with the community. An independent advisor helped me and I had no BSoDs since, until 5 minutes ago.The minidump files are in the OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak0AlCSwJ15ekwfUGmohpEgqaDvy?e=hnmp5Kand the thread from 2 days ago:...
  9. Multiple BSODs most likely relating to my SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs most likely relating to my SSD: Hi there, I have a 2017 Dell Alienware 15R3 with i7-7700HQ, 16gb RAM, GTX 1060 6gb, 256gb LITEON SSD, 1TB HDD and Windows 10 20H2.CX2-8B256-Q11 NVMe LITEON 256GB -This is my SSDHGST HTS721010A9E630 -This is my HDDI have had multiple BSODs recently with multiple stopcodes and...
  10. SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's: My computer is pre-built. I had it for exactly a year now A few months ago around before October, my windows boot was corrupt, I couldn't even go to windows repair mode, this problem was fixed with me getting a proper boot media, which both before and after, my boot was on my...