Windows 10: BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games

Discus and support BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I had a post here a few months back about related to BSOD error I was having pointing to jccmgps.sys driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevinc98, Aug 6, 2022.

1. kevinc98 Win User

BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games

Hi,I had a post here a few months back about related to BSOD error I was having pointing to jccmgps.sys driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-with-jmccgpsys-driver/31f86408-e630-44f3-ab31-347d7dba7e10I did a reinstall of windows and I didn't encounter any problems for a while. However when I tried using a controller again since my reinstall and within a very short time of playing anything with the controller I get a BSOD again, whereas I can play stuff normally with keyboard and mouse and not encounter any BSOD errors. I tried using: sfc scannow which

:)

kevinc98, Aug 6, 2022

2. Windows BSOD while ps4 controller is connected, error code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, Windows 10

I've consistently had crashes while playing hollow knight with my ps4 controller. I suspect it has something to do with my ps4 controller or with the game itself since my computer only crashes while playing the game with my controller. I can't say for sure
    if it's the game, the controller or that my controller is connected through bluetooth and I'm not going to try to find out (I am slightly traumatized by the intense sound my computer makes when it crashes and I don't want to damage my pc).

error code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

what goes wrong: intelpmm.sys

***Modified Title from: Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected***

JoëlBoeije, Aug 6, 2022
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    BossDweeb, Aug 6, 2022
  4. GrayManta Win User

PS4 controller won't work with PC

I was playing games on PS4 controller but yesterday it stopped working. i was using Input Mapper software to emulate x360 controller.

PS4 controller is wired. Games that can use DS4 won't work either with it.

GrayManta, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

1. BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games - Similar Threads - BSOD related Ps4

2. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  3. BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games: Hi,I had a post here a few months back about related to BSOD error I was having pointing to jccmgps.sys driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-with-jmccgpsys-driver/31f86408-e630-44f3-ab31-347d7dba7e10I did a reinstall of windows and I...
  4. BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games: Hi,I had a post here a few months back about related to BSOD error I was having pointing to jccmgps.sys driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-with-jmccgpsys-driver/31f86408-e630-44f3-ab31-347d7dba7e10I did a reinstall of windows and I...
  5. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  6. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  7. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: I recently updated my computer by installing a new MB, CPU, RAMs, and an M.2 SSD. I also purchased and installed a new copy of WIN10 professional because of the MB change. It turns on fast and works nicely, except that it goes into BSOD sometimes when I start a game. The...
  8. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Hi, I'm new here and I discover this forum from the HP support. I have BSOD from the half of May when I play some games. The weird thing is that I have the blue screen only on some games not all. Like GTA V or the forest while with other games I'm fine. I'm sure this is not...
  9. Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows BsoD while ps4 controller is connected: I've consistently had crashes while playing hollow knight with my ps4 controller. I suspect it has something to do with my ps4 controller or with the game itself since my computer only crashes while playing the game with my controller. I can't say for sure if it's the game,...
  10. BSOD While playing certain games, Error related to ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD While playing certain games, Error related to ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I've been having a BSOD problem with my computer ever since I updated to windows 10 and it seems to be related to ntoskrnl.exe. I've tired my very best to fix it with driver updates/ uninstall reinstall and part swapping but I was unable to fix it. It happens while...