Windows 10: BSOD- Relating to error 6008 and 2004

Discus and support BSOD- Relating to error 6008 and 2004 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been experiencing frequent blue screens but only when im gaming, whenever i bsod i check blue screen viewer and an assortment of ntoskrnl.exe,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenDavis_., Jul 28, 2020.

1. BSOD- Relating to error 6008 and 2004

I've been experiencing frequent blue screens but only when im gaming, whenever i bsod i check blue screen viewer and an assortment of ntoskrnl.exe, hal.dll,win32kbase.sys,FLTMGR.SYS, in event viewer, applications there is always an event 2004 in applications and in system, a 6008 followed by a 41. my system is a 450W aerocool, 3.4ghz hexcore ryzen 2600, nvidia msi 1660 super gaming x, dual corsair vengeance rgb 8gb, 500gb nvme m.3 ssd, i've updated all drivers following this, ran countless sfc /scannow, memory diagnostics.after being fustrated, i downloaded a third party repair tool and although it will not fix it for free, it says windows perfnet is to blame, if that helps. message me with what information you need. thanks

:)

BenDavis_., Jul 28, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jul 28, 2020
  3. ouhlala Win User
    ouhlala, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD- Relating to error 6008 and 2004

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

BSOD- Relating to error 6008 and 2004

1. BSOD- Relating to error 6008 and 2004 - Similar Threads - BSOD Relating error

2. BSOD Errors probably related to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Errors probably related to SSD: Have experienced twice a BSOD in during the evening, both time i can find hints that SSD driver? could be involved. Please help understangind the dump files and finding and fixing the cuase of this error. Copying content from one of the crash dumps:************ Preparing the...
  3. BSOD Errors Driver/RAM Related?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors Driver/RAM Related?: Hello folks,I've been getting near-constant BSOD errors since I upgraded my system about one month ago. I upgraded my mobo and RAM to a B550 Tomahawk and 4x8GB kit of Corsair LPX and whenever my system comes under load I can expect a BSOD error. Most of my stopcodes...
  4. Error 6008 Crashes

Error 6008 Crashes: Hi there Two crashes out of sleep in as many days. I've uploaded the minidump and system info files here. Any help is appreciated. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zPmt0zQEbFw_rVEmHd_PtN_vEojP1NYl?usp=sharing...
  5. W10 BSOD Errors 1101, 161, 6008

W10 BSOD Errors 1101, 161, 6008: So every day my system is W10 crashing when I'm playing Call of Duty Warzone. This is entirely new and no hardware configuration change has been made which has triggered these crashes. Context - I have no overclocking on anything, system is water cooled so temperature isn't...
  6. Frequent BSOD 6008, 1001

Frequent BSOD 6008, 1001: Hi, My desktop undergoes relatively regular BSODs. It used to only happen when I was gaming, but today it's happened in the middle of a zoom session, which is a bit embarrassing. There are two successive events logged for the incident: At 4:44 — 1001: L’ordinateur a...
  7. Random restart Error 6008, 161, 41 &1101 no BSOD

Random restart Error 6008, 161, 41 &1101 no BSOD: I am having random restarts with no BSOD. At the event viewer there is 3 errors and 1 critical. The first is EventLog #6008 second volmgr #161 third Kernel-Power #41task category 63 which is critical and last Eventlog #1101. I haven't change anything lately. I did run sfc...
  8. 6008 Error Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    6008 Error Code: While playing a specific game Rainbow Six Seige, I keep crashing. The computer screen goes black and the CPU FANS Take off. Its a hard hang. Power draw for the CPU goes off the chart. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the Error Code: -System -Provider [ Name] EventLog...
  9. BSOD errors that are driver related

BSOD errors that are driver related: Hi, I'm getting tons of BSOD errors that I believe are driver related, but cannot find out which drivers are causing it. I have done a full system clean, and started from scratch, but still getting BSOD about once a day. Attaching dump files here:...
  10. BSOD error related to Netio.sys

BSOD error related to Netio.sys: Split from this thread. How do I delete Netio.sys (I get a BSOD error msg). I only have read and write permissions but need administrator permissions (or both trusted installer and administrator permissions) so I can manage and maintain my stand alone personal computer. I...