Windows 10: BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error

Discus and support BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; GPU FurMark: 1 hour 2 minutes; max temperature 70 C CPU Prime95 3 minutes; max temperature 100 C Memtest86+ version 5.01 pending 8 or more passes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yant28, Oct 28, 2017.

1. zbook New Member

BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error

GPU FurMark: 1 hour 2 minutes; max temperature 70 C
    CPU Prime95 3 minutes; max temperature 100 C
    Memtest86+ version 5.01 pending 8 or more passes
    HD tests: pending error and benchmark tests

Please confirm the above.

There are 3 drives. Please post HD Tune results for all drives: Health, benchmark, and error scan.

What happens to temperatures if you run Prime95 with the case open?

zbook, Oct 29, 2017
  2. yant28 Win User

yes for the GPU test that is correct
    CPU also i did not test further than that because of temp
    i will Memtest tonight
    an i am currently testing Drives

yant28, Oct 29, 2017
  3. zbook New Member
    Can you open the case:
    Clean the fans
    See how the CPU temperatures change with Prime95?
    Again abort testing as needed.
    Aim to keep CPU < 90

Please run
    CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID
    CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID
    open it and make screenshots of the following tabs
    CPU
    Mainboard
    Memory
    SPD*
    Graphics

*SPD shows the details of each stick, you can show the details by choosing different slots in the left upper corner.
    Please make screenshots of each stick.

Please post each screenshot in your next reply/replies.

zbook, Oct 29, 2017
  4. yant28 Win User

CPU-Z screenshots

BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error [​IMG]

Currently cleaning fans and Rad to run prime again

yant28, Oct 29, 2017
  5. yant28 Win User
    here is the first part of the test i had not posted at the begining, also the BIOS version is the good one, i am still cleaning all fans to the best i can for testing later tonight

thanks again

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.19](c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100% complete.Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.C:\Windows\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.16299.15Image Version: 10.0.16299.19[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.The operation completed successfully.

yant28, Oct 30, 2017
  6. yant28 Win User
    here are the drives results

SSD

internal HDD

External HD

As for the prime test with case opened i stoped it after 2 min i think the temp where as shown in the attachement

i am going to do the memtest tonight and come back tomorow with it

thanks

yant28, Oct 30, 2017
  7. yant28 Win User
    I tried using the memtest86.exe tu boot on usb but it cannot find any usb i plug in any idea why ?
    thanks

yant28, Oct 30, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials: Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Note
    If you have fast boot or ultra fast boot enabled in your UEFI firmware settings, then you will need to temporarily disable fast boot or ultra fast boot to be able to boot from a USB.

How to Enable Fast Boot or Ultra Fast Boot in UEFI Firmware Settings for Windows: Enable or Disable Fast Boot in UEFI Firmware Settings for Windows Performance Maintenance Tutorials

1. Try another USB stick
    2. Try all USB ports (2.0 and 3.0)
    3. Maybe when using UEFI Bios u have temporarly switch to Legacy in BIOS settings
    4. Turn off temporarily fast boot, secure boot, CSM if enabled

For another thread that had had problems they indicated which troubleshooting steps worked on their computer.
    These may or may not work on yours but its worth a try:
    1. I disabled the fast boot
    2. I diasbled the secure boot control to get into CSM
    3. I enabled the CSM and F10 to save and exit

zbook, Oct 30, 2017
  9. zbook New Member
    zbook, Oct 30, 2017
  10. yant28 Win User
    CPU volatage and frequency
    1.072 v and 4000mhz

PSU
    3.3v = 3.392v
    5v = 5.080v
    12v = 120.96 v

yant28, Oct 30, 2017
  11. yant28 Win User
    This issue is fixed, i will run memtest tonight

yant28, Oct 30, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    Once you get Memtest86+ version 5.01 to run please indicate the modifications that you made.
    Check the bios 12 V again.

zbook, Oct 30, 2017
  13. yant28 Win User

check te 12v before testing ?

yant28, Oct 30, 2017
  14. zbook New Member
    At any time please check the bios 12v
    And for Memtest 86+ version 5.01 indicate which steps you made to have it function.

zbook, Oct 30, 2017
  15. yant28 Win User
    i could not get the memtest.exe install the boot to a usb as the softeare could not find the usb drives so i searche for an other version of it and found this one
    MemTest86 - Download now!

yant28, Oct 30, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error - Similar Threads - BSOD Rendering scene

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I keep on getting the BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTBALE_ERROR every 10 minutes when I use my computer. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-wheauncorrectableerror/62838a4e-9b2a-43be-a385-a39ac2c4a3e7
  3. [help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/trestonschen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggwaqc/help_i_use_a_renderingmodeling_software_called/
  4. bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  5. Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  6. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As the title indicates I've been getting non-stop BSOD for months now and finally had the patience to do smthing about it but cant seem to fix it. I have done almost everything I can, I've done memtest86 but RAMS are not at fault, I tried different GPU but still get it, I...
  7. Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error: Hello there! I need a bit help. This issue have bogging me for like a real period of time. I have try to fix it my self. But i cant solve it. Its getting frustrating now. BSOD appiers randomly like really randomly. If im doing something on computer or if im away from it and...
  8. Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error: For the past month, I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows 10 build 1151. I had updates disabled for a while, and I believe that it is some kind of chipset driver and hardware issue....
  9. Bsod - whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod - whea_uncorrectable_error: Hello everyone. As stated in the title I am experiencing BSOD with the message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The computer usually loads up to 100% and then restarts, but not always. Sometimes I will have to manually restart the computer. System Specs: i7-4790K Cooler...
  10. BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello everyone, I've recently purchased a new SSD and upon receiving it decided to do a complete wipe of my system including resetting BIOS back to default. I have two SSD's installed in my system, with the OS installed onto the old ssd. This error has been happening...