Windows 10: BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error

Discus and support BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At any time please check the bios 12v And for Memtest 86+ version 5.01 indicate which steps you made to have it function. i could not get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yant28, Oct 28, 2017.

1. yant28 Win User

BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error

i could not get the memtest.exe install the boot to a usb as the softeare could not find the usb drives so i searche for an other version of it and found this one
    MemTest86 - Download now!

oups the 12v was 12.096v sorry of that mis-type

yant28, Oct 30, 2017
  2. zbook New Member

Each software has a different testing algorithm.
    We use Memtest86+ version 5.01 for RAM / DIMM /MB testing.
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    See if you can use one or more of these steps to use Memtest86 + version 5.01:

Methods used to use Memtest86+ when initial attempts fail:

Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials: Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Note
    If you have fast boot or ultra fast boot enabled in your UEFI firmware settings, then you will need to temporarily disable fast boot or ultra fast boot to be able to boot from a USB.

How to Enable Fast Boot or Ultra Fast Boot in UEFI Firmware Settings for Windows: Enable or Disable Fast Boot in UEFI Firmware Settings for Windows Performance Maintenance Tutorials

1. Try another USB stick
    2. Try all USB ports (2.0 and 3.0)
    3. Maybe when using UEFI Bios u have temporarly switch to Legacy in BIOS settings
    4. Turn off temporarily fast boot, secure boot, CSM if enabled

Here are the steps I followed to get my USB to boot into my bios.
    for memtest86+: ASUS G551JW-----Press F2 to bios menu (ESC to boot menu)
    1. I disabled the fast boot
    2. I diasbled the secure boot control to get into CSM
    3. I enabled the CSM and F10 to save and exit
    4. Press F2 and in the boot menu we will find 4 options:
    a) 2 for UEFI: boot manager, UEFI Flash disk
    b) 2 for bios: boot manager, flash disk
    5. Select the bios flash disk which will be the last option(fourth) and set it as primary boot device.
    6. Press F10 to save and exit and wait for the memtest86+ to run.

zbook, Oct 30, 2017
  3. yant28 Win User
    LIke i said,
    booting from usb is doable no problem there

The problem is i cannot install the memtest on my usb as the memtest installer cannot find the drive to install it on

Im going to try different drives tonight

Thanks

yant28, Oct 31, 2017
  4. yant28 Win User

okay so i was not able to install the memtest you gave me the link to on any usb stick i had so i ran the other one like i said here are the results

yant28, Nov 1, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    The image above does not display the software.
    Which software was used?
    Where is the information on the RAM?

What happened with Memtest86+ version 5.01?
    What happened with each troubleshooting step?

Can the Memtest86+ be installed on a flash drive using another computer?

zbook, Nov 1, 2017
  6. yant28 Win User
    yant28, Nov 1, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    zbook, Nov 1, 2017
  8. yant28 Win User

i can dowload it i just cannot install the test on my usb

yant28, Nov 1, 2017
  9. zbook New Member
    That's puzzling.
    What happens with other flash drives?
    Can you format the flash drive to fat32?

Alternatively you can create a bootable windows 10 iso.
    Download Windows 10
    Then use the same flash drive to install Memtest86+ version 5.01

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error - Similar Threads - BSOD Rendering scene

2. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD: I am getting frequent BSOD on my Windows 10 PC, but have not been able to identify the source. I was having this problem for quite some time and have tried all the usual fixes, including making sure all drivers are up to date. Last week I also did a fresh install of...
  3. [help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/trestonschen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggwaqc/help_i_use_a_renderingmodeling_software_called/
  4. BSOD - "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR"

BSOD - "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR": Hello, I've just recently built my new PC last week, and installed Windows 10. Every time turn on my PC, I get a BSOD with various codes from "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" to "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" Recently, I've tried resetting my PC, running a memtest, updating drivers,...
  5. bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  6. Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hello, I have been getting this BSOD error for quite a while now and have tried many "fixes". I have tried: Prime95 MEMTEST86+ Speccy to monitor temperatures furmark verifier chkdsk sfc /scannow All of these tests show no errors and temperatures are normal. Inside...
  8. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As the title indicates I've been getting non-stop BSOD for months now and finally had the patience to do smthing about it but cant seem to fix it. I have done almost everything I can, I've done memtest86 but RAMS are not at fault, I tried different GPU but still get it, I...
  9. Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error: For the past month, I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows 10 build 1151. I had updates disabled for a while, and I believe that it is some kind of chipset driver and hardware issue....
  10. BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello everyone, I've recently purchased a new SSD and upon receiving it decided to do a complete wipe of my system including resetting BIOS back to default. I have two SSD's installed in my system, with the OS installed onto the old ssd. This error has been happening...