Windows 10: BSOD Rendering in V-ray DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD Rendering in V-ray DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, so i'm getting this BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or sometimes DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL everytime I try to render a heavy scene in V-ray,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by basensoul, Dec 12, 2016.

1. basensoul Win User

BSOD Rendering in V-ray DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi guys, so i'm getting this BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or sometimes DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL everytime I try to render a heavy scene in V-ray, and sometimes when its rendering a light one, I had windows 10 first and had the same problems, and did a fresh install of windows 8.1 but it keeps happening. I can't really understand what is wrong.

the file that keeps coming up in Bluescreenview is ntoskrnl.exe

I'll attach the dump files

Thanks in advance to everyone!
    Attachment 113468

:)

basensoul, Dec 12, 2016

2. Receiving Yellow screen error KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

I am currently Rendering Models with my computer for a month now with no problems happening. Then just a week ago I recieved a Yellow Screen Of Death. I was looking for the text stating why it happened but the Yellow Background and Purple text made it impossible
    to see the text. Then yesterday(Sydney Time) I got a BSOD after I was finished rendering a model stating KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, it happened 10 minutes after the render was finished. Then this morning I left my computer idle to see if it would happen
    again, and after 5 hours, it happened again.

If questions are needed about the rendering program I use its; LDD to POV-Ray, POV-Ray 3.7, Eldos Corporation Callback File System.

Edit: I asked a lot of my friends that uses POV-Ray as a rendering program especially about the Callback File System, and they all told me it was a safe software to install and it was important for the rendering program to work.

I did setup a recovery point before I actually started downloading the rendering programs in the event something like this actually happens. But is there a chance that even after recovering it to a previous recovery point that the problem will still persist?

I read from other forum topics here that it could be that my Computer is not capable of Handling Windows 10. I think that wouldn't be possible since this computer had been using Windows 10 since December 2015, and it has Windows 10 already configured when
    I bought it.

I also already ran Malwarebytes in the events a Trojan, Malware, Virus, Rootkit, Bitcoin Miner is in the computer and doing the problems I have now.

Original title:Randomly BSOD after a week of doing rendering task

AndreCastillo14, Dec 12, 2016
  3. VIA Chrome9 HC IGP WDDM Driver Problem Win 10

BSOD report is:

stop code:

system thread exeption not handled, also and

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

what failed: VTGKModeDX32.sys

After installing driver on Troubleshoot mode same situation with BSOD.

Please help.

RasmusWolfstein, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

You appear to have a illegal installation of Windows 10. Please correct this by installing and activating a legal copy. If you then get any more BSODs, run DM_Log_collector and upload the zip file and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Ztruker, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD Rendering in V-ray DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD Rendering ray

2. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I get a blue screen on my Windows 10 PC at irregular intervals. The information about the PC and the bluescreen minidump I have stored here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aw8uhbe7aln1i53/110520-11375-01.zip?dl=1 I have already followed many guidelines, but unfortunately...
  3. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having frequent blue screen issues on my laptop, often enough that I can't complete any work. The stop code is sometimes SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and with "What failed: Wdf0100.sys". Sometimes, the stop code is DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with no...
  4. [BSOD] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

[BSOD] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone, I have been having these blue screens for quite some time now and I am having trouble finding the cause of the problem. I have done a memtest and everything was fine. I have also been getting some other bluescreen messages, although the only one I can recall...
  5. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello guys. I purchased a computer about a month and half ago from a reputable website here in the Czech Republic. Info from DXDIAG Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Language: English Regional Setting:...
  6. Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi, not long after installing two more RAM sticks to my motherboard, for a total of three sticks with 24GB, I started having this problem. Thinking that maybe this was the problem I ran memtest86 for about 5 hours without it throwing any errors at all. I'm not sure what to...
  7. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there, Can anyone help in identifying the cause of this BSOD? WhoCrashed Mini Dump File -https://upload.cat/72d9e88490fa6a91 Wndows Event Log - https://upload.cat/0f9a1af622e28a05 WhoCrashed: On Wed 30/10/2019 21:43:56 your computer crashed or a problem was...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So recently starting this month of September, my pc has been getting BSOD for the past 4 weeks, a total of 5 after the recent windows 10 update. I've read up solution telling me to update drivers from the device manager, which I've done for everything. I've tested a bunch of...
  9. Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: 112218-50437-01.dmp 22.11.2018 19:35:33 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`c8b3ed80 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff802`5accb5aa dxgmms1.sys dxgmms1.sys+b5aa DirectX Graphics MMS Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systen Microsoft Corporation...
  10. Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Hi forums, This issue has been bugging me for awhile now. This blue screen happens only when I am streaming to Twitch using OBS. I noticed that the issue usually occurs when I leave the TwitchAlerts desktop app open. However, I believe that I did not have it open today....