Windows 10: BSOD, Repair, Stuck

Discus and support BSOD, Repair, Stuck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop just had a BSOD with memory management error. after that it was stuck in the loading. what should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IvanRiadi, Feb 23, 2021.

1. IvanRiadi Win User

BSOD, Repair, Stuck

my laptop just had a BSOD with memory management error. after that it was stuck in the loading. what should i do?

:)

IvanRiadi, Feb 23, 2021
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD, Repair, Stuck

Stuck in Startup Repair

After doing this, I'm now totally dead in the water.

BSOD, Repair, Stuck [​IMG]

Can't even get back to Startup Repair.

Ztruker, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

BSOD, Repair, Stuck

1. BSOD, Repair, Stuck - Similar Threads - BSOD Repair Stuck

2. Stuck on Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Automatic Repair: I will say first I am not a computer guy, and everything that I’ve read on google so far hasn’t helped. I also don’t know my admin password anymore. I ran into the same problem yesterday and did a system restore. I was able to get in later but when I booted my pc up today I...
  3. Stuck on Automatic Repair

Stuck on Automatic Repair: My computer is just constantly looping on the automatic repair and won't come off it, it says that it is repairing disk errors and that it would take over an hour to complete but it never completes, it just constantly loops, I also get a message about CPU fan error , I also...
  4. Stuck on automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on automatic repair: So I was on my pc when randomly it shut off, upon rebooting it I got an error message about media presence, start PxE over IPv6 on MAC, then a bunch of numbers. Then it would go to automatic windows repair, fail, and I’d have to restart.I ran through some trouble shooting...
  5. Stuck on preparing to repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on preparing to repair: Hi im going to be quick cause im in a hurry with this.Short and sweet i ve tried everything. There was a power loss, my pc stopped, powered it back on repairing drivers it may take an hour, something along those lines, this went on for 2 hours i got tired and stopped the PC....
  6. Stuck on a repair loop

Stuck on a repair loop: My computer is stuck in an automatic repair loop and I don't know my admin password on my computer so I can't do any of the tools to try and fix it. How do I fix this?...
  7. Stuck in Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair: Hi there,Last night I powered off my PC and allowed a windows 11 update. Then today, when starting the PC I automatically go to the automatic repair windows and then a blue screen with a few options.From the troubleshoot I've tried the following:* Startup repair, which does...
  8. Stuck in Repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Repair loop: I commpressed my c drive to save space on my laptop. It shutdown midway through and hs been stuck ina ''diagnosing your pc'' ''system repair loop ever since. I have tried to factory reset but it always says something is wrong and no changes were made. I thought the problem...
  9. Scanning & Repairing stuck?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning & Repairing stuck?: "Scanning and Repairing Drive E: 9% Complete" has been running for about 11 hours now. Not sure if this is normal or if there is something I should do to abort this. 77398
  10. Stuck in Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Repair Loop: I recently updated to build 10130 and now I'm stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" -> Restart loop. Any thoughts on how to fix this? 6468