Windows 10: BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Discus and support BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i cant get out of bsod and it dint want me to enter window, im just stock at blue screen of death, how do i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VinZRB, Jan 7, 2021.

1. VinZRB Win User

BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

i cant get out of bsod and it dint want me to enter window, im just stock at blue screen of death, how do i fix it?

:)

VinZRB, Jan 7, 2021

2. Critical process died BSoD loop

My alienware 17 R3 laptop apparently forced restart to update windows 10 earlier in the day and after the update finished it literally won't start up and is now stuck in Critical process died BSoD loop without me being able to enter safe mode.

Any attempt to entering safe mode results in another Critical process died blue screen and I've tried EVERYTHING that the net lists as a solution.

Tried going back to previous version of windows and it list an error, tried restoring from a previous point and it doesn't show up at all. Hell I tried a complete reset of the laptop and it gave me an error and said it cannot complete the process for god
    knows what reason.

This happened once on my older alienware 17 r3 and I had to get a replacement entirely due to the vendors not being able to decipher the root cause of the problem but one thing is for damn sure, everytime a windows 10 update happens my laptop potentially
    gets killed off...

Seriously, any suggestions? This is pretty frigging infuriating.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Louis12349, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Critical process died BSoD loop

My alienware 17 R3 laptop apparently forced restart to update windows 10 earlier in the day and after the update finished it literally won't start up and is now stuck in Critical process died BSoD loop without me being able to enter safe mode.

Any attempt to entering safe mode results in another Critical process died blue screen and I've tried EVERYTHING that the net lists as a solution.

Tried going back to previous version of windows and it list an error, tried restoring from a previous point and it doesn't show up at all. Hell I tried a complete reset of the laptop and it gave me an error and said it cannot complete the process for god
    knows what reason.

This happened once on my older alienware 17 r3 and I had to get a replacement entirely due to the vendors not being able to decipher the root cause of the problem but one thing is for damn sure, everytime a windows 10 update happens my laptop potentially
    gets killed off...

Seriously, any suggestions? This is pretty frigging infuriating.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

Louis12349, Jan 7, 2021
  4. BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

1. BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED - Similar Threads - BSOD RESTART LOOP

2. Critical process died bsod loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical process died bsod loop: I can’t get into my pc. Everytime it’s turned on it loads on a grey screen with a loading indicator then after 3mins a blue screen pops up and it restart all over again. I can’t get into safe mode either...
  3. Critical process died bsod loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died bsod loop: I can’t get into my pc. Everytime it’s turned on it loads on a grey screen with a loading indicator then after 3mins a blue screen pops up and it restart all over again. I can’t get into safe mode either...
  4. Critical process died bsod loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died bsod loop: Yesterday, i ran a exe file that was probably a virus, i restarted my computer after seeing that github wasnt loading, and when i restart i was middle of searching something then blue screened and kept bluescreening after restartingI want to try to fix the computer without...
  5. Critical process died bsod loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died bsod loop: Yesterday, i ran a exe file that was probably a virus, i restarted my computer after seeing that github wasnt loading, and when i restart i was middle of searching something then blue screened and kept bluescreening after restartingI want to try to fix the computer without...
  6. Critical process died bsod loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died bsod loop: I am not able to open my windows it keeps popping up critical process died.This happened after i system restore point because of another blue screen issue i have....
  7. Critical process died bsod loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died bsod loop: I am not able to open my windows it keeps popping up critical process died.This happened after i system restore point because of another blue screen issue i have....
  8. Critical process died bsod loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD Loop (CRITICAL PROCESS DIED)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Loop (CRITICAL PROCESS DIED): Hey all. I've been overclocking for the first time recently and today I found my first stable overclock and I gamed 3 hours on it with no issues at all. I closed out if my game and went to eat dinner and I came back to my computer in it's UEFI Kernel, which upon closing led...
  10. BSOD loop: Critical Process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD loop: Critical Process died: Hey guys! Recently facing a lot of troubles logging in to my laptop, it started to get BSOD, the stop code is : Critical Process died. I tried start up repair but it didn't solve the issue. I have tried to get into safe mode (both with and without wireless connection)...