Windows 10: BSoD Restart Loop - No results from SCANNOW or DISM

Discus and support BSoD Restart Loop - No results from SCANNOW or DISM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I restarted my computer ASUS TUF A15 and it failed into a blue screen - from there I've been stuck in the classic restart loop of automatic repair ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CBUX, Aug 9, 2021.

1. CBUX Win User

BSoD Restart Loop - No results from SCANNOW or DISM

I restarted my computer ASUS TUF A15 and it failed into a blue screen - from there I've been stuck in the classic restart loop of automatic repair -> no solution found -> troubleshooting -> restart -> bluescreen -> automatic repair... None of the repair, rollback, reset, etc options in the BSoD troubleshooting menu are able to execute which makes me suspect it's a problem with Windows. Attempting to reboot into safe mode also results in blue screen. I can access the command line from the troubleshooting menu.The solutions I've seen online have been to start with CHKDSK - it

:)

CBUX, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Dj3Dub Win User

BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Aug 9, 2021
  3. 7imrc Win User
    BSOD Memory Management results in automatic repair loop

Memory management BSOD resulted in laptop rebooting. Since then, I am stuck in an automatic repair loop.

I canot get Win10 to run, only access to the Recovery Environment:

• I have tried to roll back to a previous restore point, but this failed and will no longer work.
    • Start-up repair continues the automatic repair loop....
    • Start-up settings doesn't alter the startup options regardless of which I select.
    • Memory tests appear ok, however from what I can determine using the cmd prompt, there is a problem with the system finding the Win10 OS correctly (bootrec /scanos)
    • SFC & DISM/online fail to function.
    • Chkdsk seems ok.

Does anyone have a pointers as to what to try next?

Many thanks.

7imrc, Aug 9, 2021
  4. BSoD Restart Loop - No results from SCANNOW or DISM

Help required on sfc /scannow results

Hi Arnold,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please follow the link given below:

I suggest you to try running DISM scan by following the below steps:

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

BSoD Restart Loop - No results from SCANNOW or DISM

1. BSoD Restart Loop - No results from SCANNOW or DISM - Similar Threads - BSoD Restart Loop

2. DISM & sfc /scannow ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM & sfc /scannow ERROR: [ATTACH] CHKDSK DISM SFC I checked all these in SAFE BOOT & it worked though. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-sfc-scannow-error/2b11bd0a-578d-49f7-9554-2b36154e8259
  3. DISM AND SFC /SCANNOW NOT WORKING

DISM AND SFC /SCANNOW NOT WORKING: yesterday i played my game very smooth but today when i start playing it i found it very laggy i try the folowing comand ''SFC /SCANNOW" but stuck at 43% after that i run 'DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth' but stuck again help me plz......
  4. Interpreting sfc /scannow results

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Interpreting sfc /scannow results: My W10 Pro PC is running quite well. I decided to run sfc /scannow and came up with the following results: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at...
  5. dism and sfc /scannow not workingt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dism and sfc /scannow not workingt: Windows PowerShell Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.17134.1 Image Version: 10.0.17134.345 [==...
  6. BSOD Loop restart.

BSOD Loop restart.: I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It...
  7. BSOD and restart loop

BSOD and restart loop: Hi I have been getting random BSOD with all different kinds of messages (tcpsp.sis missing or contains errors, irql_not_less_or_equal, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) The PC is custom built by myself and I have tried many things to try to find out what the issue is ( cleared...
  8. SFC /Scannow Results

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC /Scannow Results: Have i problems in my OS? SFC Details.txt 45203
  9. SFC Scannow Results

in Windows 10 Support
    SFC Scannow Results: Has anyone else run "sfc /scannow" on their system? I am receiving integrity errors but they don't seem to logged or I can't find them in the usual place. 3341
  10. SFC /SCANNOW results

in Windows 10 Support
    SFC /SCANNOW results: Finally in this build 10049, I can run SFC /SCANNOW completely. I've extracted just the SR results from cbs.log showing repairs, but one did not fix. Has something to do with powershell. I've rebooted and rerun 3 times, the recommended. Any thoughts? sfcdetails.txt 5130