Windows 10: BSoD restart pops up when I have my drawing tablet plugged in.

Discus and support BSoD restart pops up when I have my drawing tablet plugged in. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got my desktop computer just a few months ago from a family member. I know that it isn't restarting because of anything they did though since this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by t##th, Jun 8, 2021.

1. t##th Win User

BSoD restart pops up when I have my drawing tablet plugged in.

I got my desktop computer just a few months ago from a family member. I know that it isn't restarting because of anything they did though since this is something that has been happening more recently these past couple of weeks and I'm having trouble finding any answers to the specific problem I'm having. I own a Huion drawing tablet that I plug into my computer and it works somewhat like a second monitor. When I plug it in it works for a good while actually, like around an hour or so until I start to notice my cursor change. It typically changes to this black opaque box but today it started go

:)

t##th, Jun 8, 2021
  2. evan000 Win User

Drawing tablet not recognized.

I recently had bought a new computer, I decided that I wanted to connect my drawing tablet to my new computer. The drawing tablet requires 1 USB port and 1 HDMI port to be plugged into the computer from it. When I plug these in, the tablet says that there's
    no connection. It also says there is not a second monitor in when I go into display settings. If I go into the Device and Printer settings on my computer, it shows the tablet is there, but in the properties of it, it shows it being a "keyboard, mouse." The
    drawing tablet is an XP-PEN Artist 12.

evan000, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Hello graham.d,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you faced any issue while trying to connect the tablet to the PC?

The XP Pen Star06 is an excellent wireless graphics drawing tablet which lets you make your digital artwork more comfortable and fun. You will be able to transform your ideas into beautiful images. Kindly check with the steps
    listed below and see if it works.

To make your drawing tablet work with Windows 10,

• Simply connect the ISM 2.4G USB receiver into your computer to start drawing
      wirelessly. Else, connect the tablet to your computer with the USB cable provided.
    • Download the latest driver from the
      XP PEN website
      , for the tablet to function.
    • After successful installation of driver, a driver icon will appear in your system tray and on your desktop. If the driver isn’t present,
      Uninstall the driver and Reboot the machine before you
      repeat the same steps.

Additional Information: You may also refer to the User Manual

here
    for extra information about XP-Pen Star06 Drawing tablet.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 8, 2021
  4. BSoD restart pops up when I have my drawing tablet plugged in.

When I Plug In My Gaomon Drawing Tablet, it Connects, then Disconnects

Take a look in the event log to see if anything is getting logged when you try to connect the tablet.

Start by connecting the tablet so that if an error were to be generated it would happen right then. Note the time. Right-click on Start and choose Event Viewer:

BSoD restart pops up when I have my drawing tablet plugged in. [​IMG]

Expand Windows Logs and select System:

BSoD restart pops up when I have my drawing tablet plugged in. [​IMG]

Look at about the time where you connected the tablet to see if anything noteworthy is being logged. If nothing shows up in the System log, I would also look at the Application log.

hsehestedt, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

BSoD restart pops up when I have my drawing tablet plugged in.

1. BSoD restart pops up when I have my drawing tablet plugged in. - Similar Threads - BSoD restart pops

2. Getting BSOD while using drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD while using drawing tablet: I was doing some work using a drawing tablet Huion H640P and 30 seconds-1 minute in, I got a BSOD with stop code: RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED. I've updated Windows & the tablet driver, and I could do my work for several minutes, until I got the same BSOD again.Here is my dmp files:...
  3. My mouse acts up when I unplug my drawing tablet. Is there a solution for this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse acts up when I unplug my drawing tablet. Is there a solution for this?: I have a turcom drawing tablet. My mouse works fine when the tablet is plugged in. However, when I unplug the tablet, my mouse acts up. It pretty much gets stuck in one place. I can try to move it and see the cursor glitching around, but it doesn't actually work. Sometimes it...
  4. Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+: When I plug in my iPhone 6+ this pop up appears. It does no harm it is just annoying. Once I close it everything is normal. How do I stop this from happening. I am not sure if it is an iPhone issue or a Windows Issue.[IMG]...
  5. i plugged my drawing tablet and now my keyboard is not working

i plugged my drawing tablet and now my keyboard is not working: So i got a new drawing tablet and i tested it out and My mechanical keyboard stopped working, And when i plugged it into another laptop it works just fine. So i am asking for help!...
  6. My mic wont pop up or register when I plug it in....

My mic wont pop up or register when I plug it in....: It was working before, till today when I was trying to make a video. Then i check my setting to see if the mic was turned off and turns out that it just doesnt pop up, it doesnt even say i plugged in a device anymore .......
  7. Using drawing tablet as a second monitor - mouse won't stay on tablet when i need to draw on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using drawing tablet as a second monitor - mouse won't stay on tablet when i need to draw on it: so I got a huion display tablet and I need to use it as a second monitor if I want to follow along in class and do the in-class assignments but when I try to use my tablet with the pen, the cursor will move back to my laptop screen and I can not get it to stay on the tablet....
  8. No option/pop-up when I plug in headset

No option/pop-up when I plug in headset: I have a PowerA headset, i understand i might need a headphone splitter in order to use my mic and headphones at the same time, however when I plug in my headset I have absolutely no options to even see that my headphones are connected to my PC. Ive updated my drivers and...
  9. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...
  10. When I Plug In My Gaomon Drawing Tablet, it Connects, then Disconnects

When I Plug In My Gaomon Drawing Tablet, it Connects, then Disconnects: Hello, I came here because I cannot figure out what to do. I have a Gaomon drawing tablet that must connect to one of the USB ports to function. It won't even turn on if it isn't connected properly. But for some reason, my computer with recognize it for a second, and then...