Windows 10: BSOD screen capture of video

Discus and support BSOD screen capture of video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was doing a screen capture of a video on You Tube when this bsod occurred;1st since updating to windows 10 Pro. This bsod was a light blue color with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oldyeller38, Jul 14, 2016.

1. BSOD screen capture of video

I was doing a screen capture of a video on You Tube when this bsod occurred;1st since updating to windows 10 Pro. This bsod was a light blue color with very little writing, but didn’t get error code/report as to why it happened but did disable auto reboot.

:)

oldyeller38, Jul 14, 2016

2. How to take a screenshot on Windows 10?

I want to capture Screen shots, not videos just what is on the screen

Mike Brown loveland, Jul 14, 2016
  3. bbnaco Win User
    Nokia N8 and 808 - Battery and Symbian thoughts

The argument that video recording at 1080p or 720p is just marketing gimmick in 808 PureView because its screen resolution is 640 x 360 is laughably silly.

It is there so you can enjoy those videos you captured on a big screen display back home at the captured resolution. Nobody has forces you to view it on the phone screen alone. Nokia has helpfully provided high quality video output and allows you to transfer
    the video to a home computer too.

Do you watch all the videos you capture using camcorders only their view screens or on your TV?

I agree it would have been better if the screen resolution had been increased though. May be to VGA at least as seen in my E6.

bbnaco, Jul 14, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD screen capture of video

No dumps in the zip file you uploaded. Do you run any kind of hard drive cleaner, like CCleaner? If so stop using it until this problem is resolved.

Please make sure your PC is configured for small dump files:

How to Configure Windows 10 to Create Dump Files on BSOD

If you get another BSOD, check C:\Windows\minidump to see if a .dmp file was created there. If yes, run DM_Log_collector again and up[load zip here.

Ztruker, Jul 15, 2016
Thema:

BSOD screen capture of video

1. BSOD screen capture of video - Similar Threads - BSOD screen capture

2. Video Capture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Capture: How do I capture video from my Sony Handycam Md DCR-HC65? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-capture/392d225d-41da-4bdd-88bf-0727f995a4c6
  3. Video capturing with usb capture device

in Windows 10 Support
    Video capturing with usb capture device: Hi me again once again I find myself struggling. A few years ago I did some video capture with a PCI card and phono to VHS player which worked fine. Some time back I bought an Easycap usb device as card was in an earlier PC and has gone, I have to confess I cant remember if...
  4. Video screen capture

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Video screen capture: How can I capture a video of my screen, with audio me speaking? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-screen-capture/183b56e7-b82d-496b-9a56-ccaecbcd2e37
  5. No sound on captured videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on captured videos: So my issue is I have no sound on captured videos via the windows key + alt + G shortcut, this is basically part of the Windows 10 Gaming Bar, which records the last 5 minutes of my screen. I initialy realised I had this issue when trying to use the NVidia Instant Reply...
  6. Video and Audio Capture

Video and Audio Capture: I am using Windows 10 64 with latest update. I am using Cyberlink Power Director 15 and Honestech capture and production software. Last year the software worked just fine. Now I cannot capture any video/audio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. Immediate...
  7. video capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video capture: hello, im trying to capture some game footage when i play and every time i got back to watch the videos i just shows a screen shot of when i 1st hit alt windows G and has audio but it doesnt play the actual footage that i was originally trying to capture. i was wonder if you...
  8. Video capture device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video capture device: I have a problem with a USB3 video capture device because it looks like a video device if I plug it in the USB3 port and like an audio device if I plug it in the USB3 hub. I tried to reinstall the drivers and ran the driver verifier. I really don’t understand what is going...
  9. Video capture

Video capture: Cannot get windows 10 to find the capture adapter, tried everything that I can think of. Would like some help if someone tell can me how to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-capture/656aea48-6b7c-4cf9-a0a0-6db5190d2f9c
  10. Screen video capture for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen video capture for windows 10: Hi... Does anyone know of a free video capture software that will record screen on windows 10 like fraps used to record on windows 7... A software that does not run on windowed mod and that shows mouse pointer and will record screen when gaming at least 30 FPS... Thanks 30477