Windows 10: BSOD Serveral Times

Discus and support BSOD Serveral Times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I can't use the PC at all because it crashes after logging in after seconds. Tried reinstalling from scratch several times and the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fiury, May 21, 2020.

1. Fiury Win User

BSOD Serveral Times

Hi,

I can't use the PC at all because it crashes after logging in after seconds.

Tried reinstalling from scratch several times and the same happened, with different versions of Windows 10 from last year.

Things I Tried:

- Installing all the drivers I could because it crashes after the login

- Two pairs of 16 RAM total 32 RAM. I always use one pair, but no matter which pair I use it crashes anyway.

- New SSD but it also crashes.

- Removed the Videocard and used the On Board one and it also crashes.

- Safe mode, I could retrieve the Dumps because the Safe Mode is foolproof it works fine it does not crash.

Here is the link of the Dumps retrieved from C:/Windows/minidump

https://we.tl/t-jcR3N4pPEt

You will notice there is little time difference between each dump.

Checking the Dump files with WinDbg, the error code is not always the same, but the component is always the same The Motherboard. Took the motherboard to the service and they told me it works just fine, even running stressful tests. The motherboard has the latest firmware.

Anyone has a clue of the problem looking at the dumps?

Regards,

William

:)

Fiury, May 21, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, May 21, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 21, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

BSOD Serveral Times

Intermittent problems with TLS handshake and being timed out

Check DNS settings for both network adapters. Your Wifi might be set to use a different DNS server.

Getting message when trying to connect - Windows 10 Forums

Option Two follow steps then pick a DNS server from the list in item 7. Personally I use CloudFlare DNS

EDIT: Reset router first as already suggested.

Callender, May 21, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Serveral Times

1. BSOD Serveral Times - Similar Threads - BSOD Serveral Times

2. Synchronizing internet time servers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Synchronizing internet time servers: Hello, I am trying to sync computers to the internet time server time.nist.gov. I have created a script where a registry key has been updated to point to the proper server and it works but the time does not automatically synchronize to it. Is there a way to automate this...
  3. BSOD from time to time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD from time to time: I experienced a lot of BSOD recently, at about once a week, with my win10 gaming laptop. The cause of BSOD varys every time, but the full memory dumps are all broken showed by some analysing tools. So I changes the dump option to minidump and got this dump file. While this...
  4. Can't synchronise with time server

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't synchronise with time server: I can't synchronise Windows (version 2004) with any time server. I noticed this particularly last night after I had done a repair and therefore had taken out the battery for a while, but I think it may have been going on for much longer than that because I vaguely remember...
  5. Time sync across servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Time sync across servers: I am running SBS 2011, Windows Server 2012, and about 15 client computers. They all look to the SBS for time. The server looks on time.windows.com and i have no idea why Lately, i notice a lot of PCs are lagging in minutes and it seems to get longer. What should i do and to...
  6. Problem with synching to time server

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with synching to time server: When looking through the list of events in Windows Event Viewer, I have, for a long while now, been getting, every day, several warnings that look like this:- Event 134, Time service NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution...
  7. time server does not seem to be syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    time server does not seem to be syncing: ok, so, i have a bit strange problem: syncing with an internet time server manually does the trick of getting the correct time all the time, but then, next day I have another 2 hours missing on my windows clock and some other program have a strange behavior. for example...
  8. Change Internet Time Server in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Internet Time Server in Windows: How to: Change Internet Time Server in Windows How to Change Internet Time Server in Windows Your PC's clock is used to record the time whenever you create or modify files on your PC. You can change the clock's time zone[/b]. You can synchronize your PC's clock with...
  9. Connection to server times out

in Browsers and Email
    Connection to server times out: I am running Thunderbird as my email proxy and the other day I kept getting 'Connection to server timed out'. Initially I thought it may be the Thunderbird software but after re downloading it again the problem still persisted. I downloaded another email proxy - still the...
  10. BSOD Exchange Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Exchange Server: Got a BSOD on an Exchange server today, Windows 2008 R2. I was just looking around the exchange management console and the machine disconnected me, I went into VMWare, opened the console and it had BSOD on me. I managed to run the minidump file in windbg and get the...