Windows 10: BSOD show the exact stop core error 0x00000027

Discus and support BSOD show the exact stop core error 0x00000027 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear all, there is a BSOD show the exact stop core error 0x00000027. Any idea or if there is solution. thank you. Here is the memory dump analysis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KCHoi Keung, Sep 22, 2019.

1. BSOD show the exact stop core error 0x00000027

Dear all,

there is a BSOD show the exact stop core error 0x00000027. Any idea or if there is solution. thank you.

Here is the memory dump analysis result.

MODULE_NAME: rdbss

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff80132400000 nt

FOLLOWUP_IP:
    rdbss!RxReleaseFcbResourceInMRx+6238
    fffff801`37737988 488b4870 mov rcx,qword ptr [rax+70h]

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: rdbss!RxReleaseFcbResourceInMRx+6238

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

IMAGE_NAME: rdbss.sys

STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xffff96009131ad70 ; kb

BUCKET_ID: WRONG_SYMBOLS

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: WRONG_SYMBOLS

ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM

FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:wrong_symbols

FAILURE_ID_HASH: {70b057e8-2462-896f-28e7-ac72d4d365f8}

Followup: MachineOwner

Regards,

KCKCKC

:)

KCHoi Keung, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Sep 22, 2019
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. BSOD show the exact stop core error 0x00000027

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

BSOD show the exact stop core error 0x00000027

1. BSOD show the exact stop core error 0x00000027 - Similar Threads - BSOD show exact

2. 2 monitors showing the exact same stuff

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 monitors showing the exact same stuff: Went on my pc and both monitors were working fine suddenly both my monitors paused.I turned one of the monitors off and on but it then showed a plain green screen so I decided to turn my pc off and on. here is the problem, both my monitors show the exact same thing and when I...
  3. Got a BSOD error something like Video_memory_management_internal not sure. What exactly...

Got a BSOD error something like Video_memory_management_internal not sure. What exactly...: Got a BSOD error something like Video_memory_management_internal not sure. What exactly could have caused it? I have the dump file from Minidump if someone can help me pinpoint the exact cause please. Regards...
  4. Core Isolation will cause BSOD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core Isolation will cause BSOD: Hello, Please enable Core Isolation and Memory Integrity in Window and than reboot and get Windows "Blue Screen Of Death", BSOD with Service_Exception_Error Failed File: AsIO2.sys. Installed AI suite 3. How to not get BSOD?...
  5. NOT ALL MY CORES SHOWING

NOT ALL MY CORES SHOWING: So i reduced the amount of cores running on my AMD 3900x on windows 10 to play a game. i had to reduce them from 12 to 8. Now when i go MSCONFIG it says the max i have is 8 and also in bios it says i have 8...
  6. Windows Stop error -BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Stop error -BSOD: I used the tech blog about the verifier and used it. Boy did it crash my system but I found out which service was causing the issue. Turned out to be amp.sys aka akvsd5 or something. I disabled the 3 services related to this amp.sys and I will see if that stops my random BSOD...
  7. Stop error-BSoD

Stop error-BSoD: I get a stop error - BSoD every month or so from a relatively new laptop with Windows 10. It's annoying. I usually check all my drivers and I check for updates and that seems to solve the problem for a while. I used to get "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" and just recently I...
  8. Bluetooth stops working exactly every 24hrs

Bluetooth stops working exactly every 24hrs: At exactly 19:07 each night my Bluetooth suddenly stops working. A look in the Event Viewer reveals the following: The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used. The driver has been unloaded. Windows has stopped this device because it...
  9. Stop Errors and BSOD Errors

Stop Errors and BSOD Errors: Hi. I've recently been experiencing stop errors or blue screen of death errors on Windows 10. These occur at random times, but if I were to guess the most common times for them to occur are when gaming or when downloading. I get many different codes for the BSODs, examples...
  10. BSOD bugcheck stop error

BSOD bugcheck stop error: I have gotten this BSOD quite recently. This have happened both before and after i resetted my c: drive of my laptop. How do i fix this? general: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffff8c8b43f3e050, 0x0000000000000000,...