Windows 10: BSOD since fresh installation, possibly triggered by SmartGit (WHEA)

Discus and support BSOD since fresh installation, possibly triggered by SmartGit (WHEA) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, few months ago my system SSD suddenly died (after a year of being used), so I've replaced it, made a fresh install and since then, I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by danaketh, Mar 14, 2019.

1. danaketh Win User

BSOD since fresh installation, possibly triggered by SmartGit (WHEA)

Hello,

few months ago my system SSD suddenly died (after a year of being used), so I've replaced it, made a fresh install and since then, I've been experiencing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR from time to time. Today it has happened twice, on both occasions it triggered right after I've tried to launch SmartGit.

I'm not overclocking (everything is as it came in from the factory), CPU is cooled by AIO water and overall the temperatures are low with one exception being second SSD which is for some reason at 62°C most of the time, despite me checking if the heatsink is properly attached and the airflow is right (I might just try to move it to PCIE adapter).

I've ran tests on drives, memory and CPU and found no issues there, so my wild guess is the motherboard could be the culprit (it would also explain why the SSD suddenly went to hell) but I've decided to ask here before making any decisions.

Attached is the result of the beta log collector. I'll be happy to provide more information if required.

Thanks in advance BSOD since fresh installation, possibly triggered by SmartGit (WHEA) :)

:)

danaketh, Mar 14, 2019
  2. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

BSOD since fresh installation, possibly triggered by SmartGit (WHEA) [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

bkconn, Mar 14, 2019
  3. bkconn Win User

Step 16. Restore Point has been turned on and created for drive C:

Step 17. I do not have Ccleaner installed

Step 18. Speedfan

bkconn, Mar 14, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Step 9 a+b

bkconn, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD since fresh installation, possibly triggered by SmartGit (WHEA) - Similar Threads - BSOD since fresh

2. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh install!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh install!!: I'm having a repeated BSOD problem even after I have done a fresh install with the following:-Removed all programs, formatted and reinstalled windows on a new SSD after trying an install on the previous drive-Removed all RAM except one stick have cycled that 1 stick to verify...
  3. BSOD on fresh install

BSOD on fresh install: Hello, i've recently put together a build but i cannot use due to constant Blue Screen, sometimes even a Green one after the Blue, i've updated everything, from Windows updates to the drivers of cpu, mobo, etc. The error name of the error that is displayed is the WHEA...
  4. Fresh Install BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Possibly Realtek LAN?

Fresh Install BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Possibly Realtek LAN?: So I just did another fresh install of Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I haven't even activated it yet and I haven't manually installed any drivers. I got the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD almost instantly when I had Firefox open. When I was installing Windows, I went away and...
  5. WHEA uncorectable error on fresh reinstall BSOD

WHEA uncorectable error on fresh reinstall BSOD: Hi, my computer recently had a failed SSD, so I bought a new one and reinstalled the system. Everything was fine for a while, but the last week or so, I've been getting WHEA uncorrectable error BSODs. I stress tested the GPU on furmark for 6 hours. Then I used Prime 95 to...
  6. Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error

Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error: Hi all, Have been experiencing many BSOD errors over a number of months. I've performed a reinstall of Win 10 on the existing boot drive and with the issues continuing, I installed a fresh Win 10 installation from a bootable USB on separate M.2 SSD. This is now the boot...
  7. BSOD on fresh install, 6700K 1070 SLI WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR

BSOD on fresh install, 6700K 1070 SLI WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR: Originally started yesterday. Was using 1070s in SLI but had given one to a friend since his had gone to repair. Was now running a single GPU. Initially thought it was a driver issue and reinstalled Windows. Background. The memory, atleast I thought had been giving issues...
  8. BSOD on fresh install

BSOD on fresh install: Just did a fresh install a couple days ago, and still getting multiple BSOD`s. I have basicly just let the rig sit there with the power on to see if it was stable. It was not.... I have not installed any drivers or anything myself. Just webbrowsers, spotify and fan control...
  9. BSOD constantly on fresh install

BSOD constantly on fresh install: So i was asked to look at a computer that belongs to my co-workers son. I said sure and went over to look. The sone was having issues with crashes, so the tech he called told him to upgrade to 10. He went and bought a 10 disk and installed it, but now nothing works. When...
  10. BSOD on Fresh Windows Install, unsure of trigger

BSOD on Fresh Windows Install, unsure of trigger: Move cases for my PC and did a clean install of Windows 10 and ran windows update. Was just checking e-mails and the PC randomly BSOD. Attachment 115523 Any help is appreciated. Thanks! 73772