Windows 10: Bsod something failed during a game Win 10

Discus and support Bsod something failed during a game Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 133 Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: 1e00 Parameter 3: fffff80573beb380 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnC6441, Jan 14, 2019.

1. JohnC6441 Win User

Bsod something failed during a game Win 10

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 133
    Parameter 1: 1
    Parameter 2: 1e00
    Parameter 3: fffff80573beb380
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.121
    Locale ID: 1033

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnlskttkcf9hlfp/011419-11828-01.dmp?dl=0
    Minidump file

shutdown mid game with a hard freeze, some audio was still playing

:)

JohnC6441, Jan 14, 2019

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Angela Pun, Jan 14, 2019
  4. P. Stone Win User

Win 10 - Multiple BSODs issues, running games.

Ever since the Windows Anniversary update was released I started to experience crashes on games at launch and multiple BSOD errors.

Errors found:

• Crash to desktop
    • Application xxx.exe has been blocked from accessing graphical hardware
    • Screen black - mouse, audio and game still functioning
    • Screen freezes
    • "DirectX function "device->CreateTexture2D ..... failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED
    • DirectX function "hr1" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

BSOD errors:

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Computer Specifications:

OS - Windows 10 64 Bit, Version 10.0.14393

CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

GPU - Nvidia Geforce GTX 970, Driver 21.21.13.7633

RAM - 16.0 GB

Motherboard - ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, Version 2003

PSU - Corsair CX650M

Storage

SSD - Samsung SSD 850 EVO - 250GB

HHD - WDC WD1003FZEX-00K3CA0 - 1TB

Case

Cooler Master - CM 690 III Mid Tower

List of tests I've tried:

• Ran FurMark Stress Test for an hour, no crashes.
    • Uninstalled graphics drivers with DDU, reinstalled latest drivers and old drivers, no changes.
    • Ran memory diagnostic tool
    • Updated motherboard bios to version 2003, I believe there is a newer version just recently released.
    • Ran sfc /scannow
    • Ran MemTest86
    • Reinstalled Windows 10
    • Disabled Xbox DVR
    • Tested adding TdrDelay, no help.
    • Reseated graphics card
    • Reseated RAM

Included a system information file and driver view file to
    One Drive

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, been stuck with these issues for months now.

P. Stone, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Bsod something failed during a game Win 10 - Similar Threads - Bsod something failed

2. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during playing a game: Hello, could you please help me with a problem: yesterday I got BSOD while playing a video game.The error code was 124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My PC specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, 16 GB DDR4, Radeon 6700XT, PSU 600W. XMP disabled, no overclocking, all standard bios settings. This...
  3. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during playing a game: Hello, could you please help me with a problem: yesterday I got BSOD while playing a video game.The error code was 124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My PC specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, 16 GB DDR4, Radeon 6700XT, PSU 600W. XMP disabled, no overclocking, all standard bios settings. This...
  4. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD DURING GAME

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD DURING GAME: Playing everything at high, not even at ultra, ray tracing active, after a few minutes, in the heaviest games, the BSOD described in the title of the question occurs. For now, only during game. I'll be forwarding the BSOD files soon.COMPONENTS:GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite V2AMD...
  6. Crashes and BSOD during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes and BSOD during games: Hi all,Recently i hapen to experience various crashes and/or BSOD while playing gaming when i stat the app or randomly between 2 and 20 min in-gamesBSOD code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Earlier dumps showed different errors from now. It was always an error c0000005 that...
  7. Crashes and BSOD during games

Crashes and BSOD during games: Hi all,Recently i hapen to experience various crashes and/or BSOD while playing gaming when i stat the app or randomly between 2 and 20 min in-gamesBSOD code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Earlier dumps showed different errors from now. It was always an error c0000005 that...
  8. BSOD during gaming/streaming

BSOD during gaming/streaming: I had a couple of bsod a few weeks ago after a windows update both while streaming a game Dark Souls III and while just playing without streaming Dark Souls Remastered. Based on the error code, I uninstalled my gpu drivers and installed the newest available and that seemed to...
  9. BSOD during gaming

BSOD during gaming: Hi, so I have been experiencing blue screens during any form of intensive gaming e.g. Battlefield, Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I assumed it was a memory related issue, I have replaced the kit of RAM I was using to no success. I have since also replaced my motherboard as it was...
  10. BSOD during games and/or idle

BSOD during games and/or idle: Hello, I'm a long time lurker of this website and forum, and I am in need of some help. I recently built a new system in February and it has been a beast for gaming. However, recently I have had some BSODs that have caused a few problems. I immediately started updating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem event name: bluescreencode: 133parameter 1: 1parameter 2: 1e00