Windows 10: BSOD sometimes after startup since upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD sometimes after startup since upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My BSOD is Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. It occurs after startup. It only began after upgrading to 10 on Friday. I never had crashes running 7.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ella V, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Ella V Win User

BSOD sometimes after startup since upgrading to Windows 10

My BSOD is Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. It occurs after startup. It only began after upgrading to 10 on Friday. I never had crashes running 7.

Lately I've been making it through to the password screen and then the BSOD happens. Next time I startup, it might not happen.

I've updated all the device drivers, BIOS is up to date. I see critical on a lot of system drivers. I am not sure how to update or fix those.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachment 37454

:)

Ella V, Sep 13, 2015
  2. JShortNIT Win User

Getting continuous BSOD's on startup

Original Title: Windows 10 BSOD

I get continuous BSOD's on startup and on occasion the BSOD will happen after boot sometime. I have included a link to a zip file containing a minidump, memorydump and system info. Please help!

JShortNIT, Sep 13, 2015
  3. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

HI,

i recently updated my windows 10 and since then my window has been crashing showing the BSOD with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error. My windows crashes almost about after 1 hour sometimes takes more time and sometimes less, i need help because this has
    been very annoying.

Thank you.

Usman AbidKhan, Sep 13, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Ella V,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please boot into safe mode How to boot into safe mode

The cause is your network driver, it is not updated for windows 10.
    Please check for windows 10 compatible updates here
    Code: 11: kd> lmvm netr28ux start end module name fffff801`49930000 fffff801`49b52000 netr28ux T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: netr28ux.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\netr28ux.sys Image name: netr28ux.sys Timestamp: Fri Jun 06 04:14:29 2014 (53912405) CheckSum: 0021C1DB ImageSize: 00222000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. Ella V Win User
    Thanks so much, axe0. I've updated the driver for the Ralink 802.11BGN 1T1R Wireless Adapter. Hoping that does the trick.

Ella V, Sep 14, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    You're welcome, let me know hoe it goes *Smile

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD sometimes after startup since upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD sometimes startup

2. BSOD and sometimes no bsod since dec 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometimes no bsod since dec 2023: Hi, I am having issues with my pc recently crashing with and without a blue screen message, freezing and having to force shutdown, or just slowing down the system and audio/ethernet stops working have to force restart.Most recent BSOD said the reason is wdf0100.sys failed....
  3. BSOD and sometimes no bsod since dec 2023

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and sometimes no bsod since dec 2023: Hi, I am having issues with my pc recently crashing with and without a blue screen message, freezing and having to force shutdown, or just slowing down the system and audio/ethernet stops working have to force restart.Most recent BSOD said the reason is wdf0100.sys failed....
  4. BSOD and sometimes no bsod since dec 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD sometimes on startup caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD sometimes on startup caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I've been having pretty frequent BSODs on my PC, the crashes would only happen after I had logged in, usually after 10-20 seconds. From there it would automatically restart and would continue to crash every time I logged in until I manually restarted or shut down, then from...
  6. BSOD sometimes on startup caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD sometimes on startup caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I've been having pretty frequent BSODs on my PC, the crashes would only happen after I had logged in, usually after 10-20 seconds. From there it would automatically restart and would continue to crash every time I logged in until I manually restarted or shut down, then from...
  7. BSOD sometimes on startup caused by ntoskrnl.exe

8. Frequent BSODs, sometimes on startup

Frequent BSODs, sometimes on startup: Hi, all! I'm trying to troubleshoot a computer in my house. It's virtually identical to another computer that I bought (both computers bought from the same place, within a month or so of each other), but this one has had BSOD issues that have gotten progressively worse over...
  9. Since upgrading to Win 10, get frequent BSOD's on startup

Since upgrading to Win 10, get frequent BSOD's on startup: I was running Windows 8.1 until roughly a month ago. When Threshold 2 update was released, I decided to try upgrading to Win 10, via the GWX app. Everything pretty much works, I have a few issues but they are mostly minor. One of these issues is that when I start up my PC, it...
  10. BSOD during every Startup after Windows 10 upgradation

BSOD during every Startup after Windows 10 upgradation: Hello Upgraded to Windows 10 Home Premium from Windows 7 Home premium. Had couple of times BSOD problem in Windows 7. Since upgradation, BSOD is occuring during every startup, Enclosing the attachment as per the forum directions. Help is requested. Regards 11447