Windows 10: BSOD sometimes, browser&explorer crash too

Discus and support BSOD sometimes, browser&explorer crash too in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm unfamiliar with diagnosing errors. My PC turned itself off a couple times and I've also witnessed firsthand while it got a BSOD. First time was:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sanman, Dec 3, 2015.

1. sanman Win User

BSOD sometimes, browser&explorer crash too

I'm unfamiliar with diagnosing errors. My PC turned itself off a couple times and I've also witnessed firsthand while it got a BSOD. First time was:
    Kernel_data_inpage_error
    And second time (today) is:
    Unexpected_store_exception

I noticed my PC going slow. I have Daum Potplayer windows open, I think I closed my BeaTunes java process, Bitdefender turned on (btw I'm contacting them since it's blocking malicious sites Beatunes browses for lyrics but I've explicity turned off and whitelisted BeaTunes since it has scripts disabled...maybe someone can help or just suggest Kaspersky...).
    Oh and I have tons of browser tabs open that I never get around to (save them with Session Manager since I'm a packrat). Heck, suggestions for that would help. I plan on doing Evernote Web Clipping and unlikely someday start perusing my old Sessions.
    I started using CyberFox since it's 64-bit and might check out other Firefox branches.
    PC slows down and I start checking my RAM and CPU usage. Stuff sometimes crashes (explorer.exe), especially my browser. I'm concerned about a possibility of memory leaks somewhere and I'm using Process Hacker (which doesn't seem to integrate in Win10 for me).
    Someone mind hitting me up with the location of any logs or let me provide whatever info is needed or I try some tricks?
    But, yeah, worse than these crashes is trying to find an alternative to my unhealthy unorganized browsing habit and leaving all my programs open. If I fixed my routine, a BSOD wouldn't be as devastating. Also figure out if this BSOD is related to (root or symptom) of my CyberFox and other crashing (explorer.exe...).
    Thanks 10forum

:)

sanman, Dec 3, 2015
  2. Caramelf Win User

BSOD - Win 10 Surface Pro while watching video

My surface Pro with Win 10 (upgraded from Win 8) crashes to BSOD, sometimes several times in a row, usually when watching video in a browser.

Here's a link to Minidump, Msinfo32, and system info files:

102115-9093-01.zip

Thanks,

Mel

Caramelf, Dec 3, 2015
  3. shirlcurl Win User
    Windows 10 slow computer

My computer is slow to react to everything. Sometimes it takes three or more clicks to open a message in yahoo mail. Using Mozilla Firefox as a browser. Also use Internet Explorer too. Other browsers on my system are Edge, Chrome, Bing. Don't like
    Edge & not familiar with Chrome. How can I speed up slow computer for free?

shirlcurl, Dec 3, 2015
Thema:

BSOD sometimes, browser&explorer crash too

1. BSOD sometimes, browser&explorer crash too - Similar Threads - BSOD sometimes browser&explorer

2. Game Crashes, sometimes bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Crashes, sometimes bsod: So apparently when I start a game of league of legends for example, after the loading screen the game crashes, it is without the bugsplat. Another game farlight 84, crashes also when I open it.Tried DISM commands, bios reset, ram replacement, sfc scannow, memory diagnostic,...
  3. Game Crashes, sometimes bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Crashes, sometimes bsod: So apparently when I start a game of league of legends for example, after the loading screen the game crashes, it is without the bugsplat. Another game farlight 84, crashes also when I open it.Tried DISM commands, bios reset, ram replacement, sfc scannow, memory diagnostic,...
  4. Game Crashes, sometimes bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps: I have this problem since microsoft release the pre patch or something to test windows 11 till now and BSOD keep happening...after the crash i procede to check everything if somethings is damaged but everything in my system is fine...this are some of the codes:this the most...
  6. BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps: I have this problem since microsoft release the pre patch or something to test windows 11 till now and BSOD keep happening...after the crash i procede to check everything if somethings is damaged but everything in my system is fine...this are some of the codes:this the most...
  7. BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps

8. PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots

PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots: A few months ago my pc would crash 2-4minutes after booting it up for the first time in the morning, screen would freeze and wouldnt accept any input I solved this by just rebooting pc and it run as normal for the rest of the day. After a few weeks it would crash twice in the...
  9. BSOD Crashing overnight and sometimes on log-in

BSOD Crashing overnight and sometimes on log-in: Hello, I started having issues a week or two ago where the computer would restart overnight. At first I thought it was updates but it kept on happening. I looked at Event Viewer system logs and googled some of the errors I saw and most people seemed to have RAM troubles. I...
  10. FireFox browser glitching sometimes / browser crashing

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox browser glitching sometimes / browser crashing: I'm not really sure when this started (maybe 2 weeks ago). My browser of choice is FireFox, so I'm not really sure if this happens in other web browsers. Every so often while I am browsing or using multiple tabs, the page would glitch up. There would be black, white, or blue...