Windows 10: bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

Discus and support bsod spam, never ending game crashes. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I'm looking for some help to try and identify what could be causing me to get many random bsod's or never ending game crashes from any high end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Angelx1, May 21, 2022.

1. Angelx1 Win User

bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

Hello I'm looking for some help to try and identify what could be causing me to get many random bsod's or never ending game crashes from any high end games I am playing, I keep getting mostly memory management when playing games or my games will sometimes just crash to desktop, I'm slightly under the impressions its maybe faulty ram or my gpu, Was playing the following games, Destiny 2, Ac Valhalla and satisfactory, I am only able to play for maybe 15 mins to an hour max if lucky before it will force crash to my desktop with no errors or will give me a random bsod code, x3 times been memory ma

:)

Angelx1, May 21, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 21, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 21, 2022
  4. bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 21, 2022
Thema:

bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

1. bsod spam, never ending game crashes. - Similar Threads - bsod spam never

2. Dell G5 5505 Never Ending Crash and Blue Screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell G5 5505 Never Ending Crash and Blue Screens.: Dell G5 5505 Never Ending Crash and Blue Screens with no help from Dell since the warranty only covers hardware and all the test they have the unit passes.any help would be appreciated On Mon 5/8/2023 12:27:33 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump...
  3. Dell G5 5505 Never Ending Crash and Blue Screens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell G5 5505 Never Ending Crash and Blue Screens.: Dell G5 5505 Never Ending Crash and Blue Screens with no help from Dell since the warranty only covers hardware and all the test they have the unit passes.any help would be appreciated On Mon 5/8/2023 12:27:33 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump...
  4. bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod spam, never ending game crashes.: Hello I'm looking for some help to try and identify what could be causing me to get many random bsod's or never ending game crashes from any high end games I am playing, I keep getting mostly memory management when playing games or my games will sometimes just crash to...
  5. bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod spam, never ending game crashes.: Hello I'm looking for some help to try and identify what could be causing me to get many random bsod's or never ending game crashes from any high end games I am playing, I keep getting mostly memory management when playing games or my games will sometimes just crash to...
  6. Never ending queries on dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never ending queries on dwm.exe: I came up with something new related to dwm.exe process in my laptop. First of all I am actually fed up of asking questions about dwm and others may be fed up of answering those questions, but I amn't getting any solution to it.My laptop is surely capable of running Windows...
  7. Never Ending Loop :/

Never Ending Loop :/: I'm now in a never-ending loop of blue screen with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and then going to automatic repair trying startup repair unable to do it and then trying resetting the pc unable to do it tried every option available and unable to work. including Going into safe mode...
  8. Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING

Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING: My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 15 Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746 I have tried everything from deactivating the...
  9. Never ending BSoDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never ending BSoDs: Hi guys, so yesterday morning I went to work on my Surface Pro 3 and I found it dead. No big deal, this happens a lot so I plugged it back in and let it charge up and turn on. When I turned it back on it started to update. I believe the update finished because my lock screen...
  10. Never-ending Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Never-ending Windows Activation: I've been receiving a watermark at the lower right of my display warning me Windows is not activated every single day for over a week now, even though I purchased this computer from Dell with Windows 10 Home pre-installed a few months short of two years ago an XPS 8920 tower....