Windows 10: BSOD sporadic unknown cause

Discus and support BSOD sporadic unknown cause in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey All, Hope im following the rules etc, only thing im worried about is when i ran your tool im not sure if it picked up any DMP files as they seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jj360live, May 28, 2019.

1. jj360live Win User

BSOD sporadic unknown cause

Hey All,

Hope im following the rules etc, only thing im worried about is when i ran your tool im not sure if it picked up any DMP files as they seem to go away pretty quickly. Anyway here is your Zip attached : DESKTOP-GIACRJ8-(2019-05-28_16-25-15).zip

I have been going through my issue for months now with some very helpful and kind people on TomsHardware, I *believe* theres a high chance it is something to do with my USB ports, however it could be RAM, i have exhausted a lot of options at this point and as suggested by someone on TH i will link you that thread to save a lot of repeated conversations and wasting anyones time on here.

Question - BSOD (again) usually IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe | Tom's Hardware Forum

Also if you go through some of the posts on that forum i have been posting my DMP files to my Dropbox pretty much every other day for a while now. I will try and list some things i have done now incase you dont want to read that forum, but i might miss a few things:

Updated Drivers
    Updated Windows
    Clean install of DDU
    Clean install of Windows
    Removing OC drivers
    Stopping services of 3rd party drivers causing problems
    MEMTEST on each individual stick of ram
    SFC /scannow
    Chkdsk

And probably a few more things that are evading me. Recently i thought it was to do with my Blue Yeti mic, i had it unplugged for a few days and got no issues, so i got a replacement one- the upgraded one (Blue Yeti Pro) where the drivers arent plug and play and you have to download them. Now that i have this plugged in i have got some crashes again, and even a few that have called out the BlueYetiPro_64.sys drivers as being the root cause.

Like i say this leads me to believe it is something to do with a faulty usb driver or usb port(?) im not fully sure. But theres a lot of info on that forum, and something specifically that nobody could really understand which was the usb saying "Unsupported blinterval on feedback endpoint (max 4) "

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

jj360live, May 28, 2019

2. Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern

BSOD sporadic unknown cause [​IMG]

Attachment 170751

17. No overclocking.

ASRock > 990FX Extreme9

calebfaith, May 28, 2019
  3. Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern

Looks like WhoCrashed is working properly

calebfaith, May 28, 2019
  4. BSOD sporadic unknown cause

Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern

Sorry just saw this doing now:

calebfaith, May 28, 2019
Thema:

BSOD sporadic unknown cause

1. BSOD sporadic unknown cause - Similar Threads - BSOD sporadic unknown

2. Sporadicly BSOD - unknown cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadicly BSOD - unknown cause: Hi there,a few months ago I started having random BSOD´s. I had no luck getting rid of them and it was anyway time to Upgrade my PC.I upgraded to anAMD Ryzen 7600XEXPO DDR5 6000 RAMAsrock B650 MainboardWD Black SN850 carried over from old systemI had not done a fresh windows...
  3. Sporadicly BSOD - unknown cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sporadicly BSOD - unknown cause: Hi there,a few months ago I started having random BSOD´s. I had no luck getting rid of them and it was anyway time to Upgrade my PC.I upgraded to anAMD Ryzen 7600XEXPO DDR5 6000 RAMAsrock B650 MainboardWD Black SN850 carried over from old systemI had not done a fresh windows...
  4. Sporadic BSOD, always caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic BSOD, always caused by ntoskrnl.exe: For quite some time now, I have been getting sporadic BSODs; there is no discernable pattern to when they happen and can be several different errors unexpected Store exception, Critical process died, status system process terminatedInterestingly, I noticed that the last...
  5. Sporadic BSOD, always caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sporadic BSOD, always caused by ntoskrnl.exe: For quite some time now, I have been getting sporadic BSODs; there is no discernable pattern to when they happen and can be several different errors unexpected Store exception, Critical process died, status system process terminatedInterestingly, I noticed that the last...
  6. Sporadic BSOD, always caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD - Unknown Cause

BSOD - Unknown Cause: I have been running into issues with my PC for the past couple of days and the BSOD. I have tried my best to troubleshoot and even re-imaged my system from scratch and the issue is still occurring. Prior to the re image the issue would happen while I was using the PC but...
  8. Random BSODs with unknown cause

Random BSODs with unknown cause: Hey guys! Got a problem with my new system. I get different bluescreens from time to time. Here is a link to an example dump file: Uploadfiles.io - 121818-9968-01.dmp My system: I9-9900k RTX 2080ti 32GB Corsair RGB Pro DDR4 3600 DIMM Samsung 970 Pro 1TB DarkPower...
  9. Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern

Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern: Hi, On and off for the last year or so I've been having random BSOD or freezes on my desktop PC. It seems to happen sporadically where I'll have several crashes in a day or week and then I won't see it again for a few months. I have no idea what might be causing it and I...
  10. Kinda BSOD but unknown cause

Kinda BSOD but unknown cause: Hello! My pc turns on after only several attempts - sometimes it gets to the welcome screen and says it does not recognize user or something about RPC but not sure. But when i do turn it on and wake it up from sleep or sometime just random i get a small box saying that the...