Windows 10: BSOD srttrail.txt, remember PIN only

Discus and support BSOD srttrail.txt, remember PIN only in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 64 bits running, but all of sudden my laptop can't boot. Automatic repair failed, and tried safe mode with low video resolution,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bernadino2020, Jul 13, 2020.

1. BSOD srttrail.txt, remember PIN only

I have Windows 10 64 bits running, but all of sudden my laptop can't boot.

Automatic repair failed, and tried safe mode with low video resolution, etc and still failed.

I am trying to read the srttrail.txt but as I used my PIN only to login, I have forgot my password.

Any advice how to login with my PIN or to reset my password using PIN?

Regards,

Bernadino

:)

Bernadino2020, Jul 13, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 13, 2020
  4. BSOD srttrail.txt, remember PIN only

Cannot remember password and PIN to login

Hi,

As per the query, I would like to inform that you require to create a password prior to the creation of the PIN. If you remember the password, click on the sign-in options under the password box in the login screen.

If you forgot your Microsoft account password,
    follow these steps.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC.

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

BSOD srttrail.txt, remember PIN only

1. BSOD srttrail.txt, remember PIN only - Similar Threads - BSOD srttrail txt

2. Remember pin but forgot password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remember pin but forgot password: I started using pin for a while now and I forgot my password. I should also note that I have access to an admin account but the account I forgot the password to is not admin. I tried changing it with cmd, which didn’t work:I tried changing it manually on the account with the...
  3. Srttrail error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrail error: Initially I had a srttrail error where I was a in a infinite boot, then I was following some videos on how to fix it in command prompt. Now I cannot even reach advanced settings and command prompt without booting from a windows 10 USB. At work right now but I’m sure I’ll be...
  4. srttrail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    srttrail error: windows 32 srttrail .txt error. unable to log on or use PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error/2b5aed23-8b15-4bcb-801b-e101812a18ce
  5. Srttrail problems

Srttrail problems: i was working with two pc, a notebook and a desktop, and the notebook was having some problems that didn't let me boot propperly in any way, so i take out the HDD and connect it to the desktop to see if it has bad sectors or anything, the answer was no, after that, when i...
  6. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  7. Remember pin but forgot password

Remember pin but forgot password: How to reset my laptop passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remember-pin-but-forgot-password/8acd0aa2-b806-4c81-a633-fd160884b9e2
  8. srttrail help

srttrail help: If you get the srttrail error and get stuck, don't worry. Boot into save mode, either through the startup settings page (see image below, #4 or #5) or by other means if you know how, I won't go into that. Your hard drive is most likely ok. However if safe mode doesn't...
  9. Remember PIN but forgot password

Remember PIN but forgot password: So, I remember my PIN for my account, which is an Administrator type Account, but I forgot my password. I tried reseting my password but because it asks me to enter my forgotten password, i can't reset my password. And also, my windows user isn't connected with my Microsoft...
  10. BSOD SrtTrail and error 0x32 in "Disk metadata test"

BSOD SrtTrail and error 0x32 in "Disk metadata test": Hello. I read this tread becouse beginning is that same but it doesn't work for me Windows can not start after update, here is SrtTrail.txt Solved - Windows 10 Forums First issues at step 4 and 6 [img] I choose Yes and no problem has been found. [img]...