Windows 10: BSOD Starting Genshin Impact

Discus and support BSOD Starting Genshin Impact in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I have been playin Genshin Impact since July, I left the game for a while, and when I tried to play again, my PC throws BSOD with the code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JLeonP_, Nov 23, 2021.

1. JLeonP_ Win User

BSOD Starting Genshin Impact

Hey! I have been playin Genshin Impact since July, I left the game for a while, and when I tried to play again, my PC throws BSOD with the code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDIt happens just with Genshin, all other apps and games are going well.I tried updating drivers and checking memory and stuff and all is fine, I don't know what to do, please help, I read about ntoskrnl.exe, but idk what to do with that info.I start the game and when I try to log in, it throws BSOD.Please, I need a solution for this, anything works, I wait for your answer. Thank you!

:)

JLeonP_, Nov 23, 2021

2. Unable to Run Genshin Impact Game

So I've been trying to run a game called "Genshin Impact" on my Windows 10 pc. Whenever I try to run it , it always shows " MSVCP140.dll was not found". I also reinstalled the game a couple times and it would not work. I searched up a few things ,and it
    seemed that I had to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable and the x84 Redistributable. I then installed the game and tried to run it but same problem is still happening. What should I do?

TillyBeans, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Genshin Impact BSOD Issue

BSOD Starting Genshin Impact 59b8097d-3d3f-41d3-8132-5a3855accb4f?upload=true.png

BSOD Starting Genshin Impact 45464828-edbd-451b-9262-02df49b5aa27?upload=true.png

5 times BSOD with a cell-shading graphics game. Well done. This is the FIRST game that made my Asus RoG went BSOD.

I've played plenty of AAA game with ultra settings and no issue, no crashes at all, no BSOD. Only this game make my RoG went BSOD multiple times, with only cell-shading graphics. What a joke!

DISCLAIMER: THIS BSOD ONLY OCCURED WHEN I LAUNCH THE GAME. AS LONG AS I DIDN'T LAUNCH THE GAME, I WOULDN'T GET ANY BSOD.

PLEASE HELP ! ! !

Kenigswald, Nov 23, 2021
  4. BSOD Starting Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact BSOD Issue

I've undervolted my laptop for a year with no issue, no BSOD at all. Perfectly run fine. Until I play this game.

I've tried to return the voltages to normal, but it don't fix the issue, the BSOD still occured.

I've updated ALL of my drivers, of course I installed the MOST stable version.

THIS BSOD IS KILLING ME... Please help BSOD Starting Genshin Impact :(

Kenigswald, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Starting Genshin Impact

1. BSOD Starting Genshin Impact - Similar Threads - BSOD Starting Genshin

2. Genshin Impact causes BSod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact causes BSod: The BSod appears once I launched Genshin Impact with the error code: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. It just happened recently, and I don't know why, other games still work fine.System Information : Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 11th Gen IntelR...
  3. Genshin Impact causes BSod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genshin Impact causes BSod: The BSod appears once I launched Genshin Impact with the error code: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. It just happened recently, and I don't know why, other games still work fine.System Information : Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 11th Gen IntelR...
  4. Genshin impact

Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  5. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  6. Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  7. Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  8. BSOD Starting Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Starting Genshin Impact: Hey! I have been playin Genshin Impact since July, I left the game for a while, and when I tried to play again, my PC throws BSOD with the code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDIt happens just with Genshin, all other apps and games are going well.I tried updating drivers and...
  9. BSOD Starting Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Starting Genshin Impact: Hey! I have been playin Genshin Impact since July, I left the game for a while, and when I tried to play again, my PC throws BSOD with the code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDIt happens just with Genshin, all other apps and games are going well.I tried updating drivers and...
  10. Genshin Impact BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Genshin Impact BSOD Issue: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 5 times BSOD with a cell-shading graphics game. Well done. This is the FIRST game that made my Asus RoG went BSOD. I've played plenty of AAA game with ultra settings and no issue, no crashes at all, no BSOD. Only this game make my RoG went BSOD multiple...