Windows 10: BSOD startup loop, nothing breaks the cycle

Discus and support BSOD startup loop, nothing breaks the cycle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Blue screen of death every time I start up. Tried all troubleshooting options available in the blue screen startup prompt. Tried uninstalling the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JimboPWY, Aug 16, 2021.

1. JimboPWY Win User

BSOD startup loop, nothing breaks the cycle

Blue screen of death every time I start up. Tried all troubleshooting options available in the blue screen startup prompt. Tried uninstalling the most recent update this saga started after the July 2021 update, and I KNOW this update has caused this problem with other Windows 10 users. Tried starting with immediate power-down x3. Tried various online troubleshooting options with no success too. Nothing fixes this blue screen.When something starts to look like it may work, I get the "something went wrong : " screen, and the computer restarts with error 0xc0000135, and after restart I'm at th

:)

JimboPWY, Aug 16, 2021
  2. archz2 Win User

Windows startup repair loop BSOD

Okay. So I did this.

BSOD startup loop, nothing breaks the cycle [​IMG]

Then repeated the same step and assigned letter to other recovery partition too.
    Now I have two visible recovery partitions in Windows explorer.

However, when I go to disk management, and right click on either of the recovery partition, I don't get any options to delete.

I should delete the partition on my HDD as my SSD is the system drive where windows is installed. So I try to delete that partition in the admin command prompt, and I get the same error I was getting before.

What do I do now?

archz2, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Dj3Dub Win User
    BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD startup loop, nothing breaks the cycle - Similar Threads - BSOD startup loop

2. BSOD, Aptio startup loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, Aptio startup loop: I recieved a BSOD with the 'WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR' code. Upon trying to restart, it lingers on the startup screen for about a minute before redirecting to the APTIO panel. Trying to exit the APTIO panel leads to the screen going dark for a moment and then coming back to...
  3. BSOD, Aptio startup loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, Aptio startup loop: I recieved a BSOD with the 'WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR' code. Upon trying to restart, it lingers on the startup screen for about a minute before redirecting to the APTIO panel. Trying to exit the APTIO panel leads to the screen going dark for a moment and then coming back to...
  4. BSOD, Aptio startup loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows startup repair loop BSOD

Windows startup repair loop BSOD: I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop running 64 bit windows 10 version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1110). My windows and drivers are all up to date.Here are my detailed system specs. http://speccy.piriform.com/results/A...RClvg20GbOyKeV Since 15 July, almost everyday, I have been...
  6. Fast Startup doesn't break power cycle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast Startup doesn't break power cycle: Enabling Fast Startup in the Control Panel or, indeed, leaving it enabled as per default caused my PC to not reset uptime on shutdowns, only on restarts. I checked with Task Manager, which is often reporting multiple days of uptime directly after the system boots. What are...
  7. constant cycling in a loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    constant cycling in a loop: When I am in a web site and try to open another sub page my computer just cycles and never opens. Why and how do I get past this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/constant-cycling-in-a-loop/1965ef10-5151-4dd3-bebd-40b803de262d
  8. BSOD endless Loop at Startup

BSOD endless Loop at Startup: Hey guys, my pc worked perfect until yesterday. During the middle of the game I was playing it crashed. I now get a endless looping of the DPC_WATCHDOG error. I reinstalled windows, it worked for a moment then begin crashing again. I cannot give my minidump files because I...
  9. BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10

BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10: Hi, my computer randomly bluescreened while starting up this morning, I have installed no recent drivers or hardware, and no updates were pending. I turned it off and waited a few hours. It is now on a blue screen loop and has been doing this over an hour. I have tried the...
  10. driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD loop on startup

driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD loop on startup: I've been having nothing but problems with Windows 10 since I upgraded from windows 7. All the parts I've had worked on 7 just fine. I upgraded to 10 and I've been getting BSOD randomly and especially on the startups. I even would get BSOD just from the upgrade to 10. I had...