Windows 10: BSOD stating netio.sys error - seems random

Discus and support BSOD stating netio.sys error - seems random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Haven't noticed any patterns to this crash. Attached dump files. Thanks for assistance! 78111 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IU95, Feb 25, 2017.

1. IU95 Win User

BSOD stating netio.sys error - seems random

Hi everyone. Haven't noticed any patterns to this crash. Attached dump files. Thanks for assistance!

:)

2. Help with BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)

Hi, I have been getting a BSOD on my Windows 10 PC with this message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and the screen lists netio.sys as the culprit. The computer restarts and boots fine and the timing of the error appears fairly random. The link below has the zip
    file with the minidumps and system info file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao_LpaKMoBRjhH7ZexHIrdbwnp8p

any help is appreciated!

SeriousDude, Feb 25, 2017
  3. Windows 10 System Crash

The error I am receiving is Driver IQRL Not Less or Equal (Netio.SYS). BSOD appears and system reboots. Please help.

DhavanBhayani, Feb 25, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

The latest dumpfile is
    Code: BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff807e2d6e844, ffffd501e5e38c78, ffffd501e5e384a0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for vsdatant.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for vsdatant.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction+60 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] vsdatant.sys
    Driver Description: Zone Alarm TrueVector Device Driver
    Driver Update Site: Internet Security Software Service and Support: Help with PC Protection, Antivirus, Firewall, Spyware, Identity Protection, and more

This driver could be corrupted, try to find a update/new version or a reinstall or even remove the program to see if it stops the BSOD.

lifetec, Feb 26, 2017
  5. IU95 Win User
    Thanks lifetec. I completely uninstalled Zone Alarm with Revo. Still getting the same BSODs.

6. lifetec Win User
    In the latest dumpfile still the vsdatant.sys driver is blamed,
    Code: BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80ea9a0e844, ffff9f81b2804c78, ffff9f81b28044a0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for vsdatant.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for vsdatant.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction+60 )[/quote] Although you used Revo to uninstall, check if there are still remnants of the driver on your system.

Because also netio.sys is named update your Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter Connection Name: Wi-Fi 2, your driver is from bcmwl664 Thu Sep 04 14:51:28 2014.

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD stating netio.sys error - seems random - Similar Threads - BSOD stating netio

2. Multiple seemingly random BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple seemingly random BSODs: I went to my friends house for 3 days and left the computer on during that time. When I returned I noticed that I receive multiple BSODs for seemingly no reason.I have tried some commands in cmd prompt like: "sfc /scannow" and "chkdsk" along with dism. I have also ran the...
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGED_AREA, Wdf01000.sys seems to be the culprit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGED_AREA, Wdf01000.sys seems to be the culprit: Hello!System specs:ASUS Rog Strix x570-e gaming moboGeForce 3090 TiRyzen 9 5900x32gb of ddr4 G.Skill ram running at 3600mhzSamsung 980 1TB pro nvmeSamsung 860 500gbToday sweden time at ca 1pm I restarted my pc to go into safemode. After restarting my pc I got met with a BSOD...
  4. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGED_AREA, Wdf01000.sys seems to be the culprit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGED_AREA, Wdf01000.sys seems to be the culprit: Hello!System specs:ASUS Rog Strix x570-e gaming moboGeForce 3090 TiRyzen 9 5900x32gb of ddr4 G.Skill ram running at 3600mhzSamsung 980 1TB pro nvmeSamsung 860 500gbToday sweden time at ca 1pm I restarted my pc to go into safemode. After restarting my pc I got met with a BSOD...
  5. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGED_AREA, Wdf01000.sys seems to be the culprit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  7. Seemingly Random BSOD's

Seemingly Random BSOD's: Hi everyone, I've had a problem for a while with my computer where it seems to randomly Blue Screen. I've been trying to figure out what's been going on for a while when I was finally directed to the Event Viewer. Here was the latest BSOD error I had. The computer has...
  8. Seemingly random BSOD's

Seemingly random BSOD's: Hey! So I made a new build back in September, and have been getting what seems to be random BSOD's since. It varies, but it happens once or twice a day, on average. It might be a coincidence, but it does not seem to happen while gaming. I have tried updating various drivers...
  9. Seemingly Random BSoD

Seemingly Random BSoD: Hello, I bought a Laptop about six months ago, and immediatly expirienced crashes. They happen seemingly at random. No matter what I'm doing, and the error on the BSoD has given a variaty of reasons over the months. I've done two or three clean installs of windows 10 and...
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
Tags: