Windows 10: BSOD Steam Games Problems

Discus and support BSOD Steam Games Problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had recent problems that when I am playing steam games my computer it often restarts with BSOD errors. It is mostly Memory Management errors but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GipsyDanger, Jul 9, 2018.

1. BSOD Steam Games Problems

I've had recent problems that when I am playing steam games my computer it often restarts with BSOD errors. It is mostly Memory Management errors but now it varies a lot. I've tried as many of the fixes as possible but it doesn't seem to work. I also found that the Network Controller couldn't be updated as windows couldn't find any drivers to update it with so I disabled it instead. It worked for a few hours but then it went again.

If anybody could recommend some drivers or tips on how to...

BSOD Steam Games Problems

GipsyDanger, Jul 9, 2018

2. steam problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your steam game is not opening. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If the issue persist, we highly recommend that you contact Steam support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Online gaming problem; steam dota2

Hi manojpheiroijam,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your game crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, I highly suggest that you contact Steam Support for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 9, 2018
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Steam Game Issue

Some details of what is, or is not happening may help, but if you have a lot of games not working the problem could be

due to a corrupt Steam Client.

You can find help for reinstalling/repairing the Steam Client in your Steam...

Help > Steam Support > Steam Client > Steam Crashes ( Click this tab for troubleshooting suggestions).

- Some games require you to run Steams Verify Integrity of Game Files after each of the Win10 version\feature updates.

BossDweeb, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Steam Games Problems - Similar Threads - BSOD Steam Games

2. Problem with a game on steam.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with a game on steam.: I've been trying to play Hearts of Iron IV on steam recently and it's given me a "Steam runtime communication error." I've followed many steps given to me by Paradox Interactive support the company that owns HOI4 and our final "diagnostic" was making a new user profile on...
  3. Problem with a game on steam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a game on steam.: I've been trying to play Hearts of Iron IV on steam recently and it's given me a "Steam runtime communication error." I've followed many steps given to me by Paradox Interactive support the company that owns HOI4 and our final "diagnostic" was making a new user profile on...
  4. A steam game issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A steam game issue: Hello dear commnuity hub. My game, ''left 4 dead 2'' is crashing in mid game or starting loading screen or somewhere when in the game. Probably due of lots of addons and i did these steps for solving my problem: 1. I did reset to ''download cache'' in my settings tab. 2....
  5. BSoD when downloading steam games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSoD when downloading steam games: I have just installed a new ssd to my pc. It was working fine till i started to download my games to new disc. I am usually leaving my pc open overnight if i am downloading a big sized game. I had no issue with my old drive. I still have no issue when i directly download...
  6. downloading games on steam - BSOD randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    downloading games on steam - BSOD randomly: When I'm downloading games on steam I have BSOD randomly. Windows 10 1909 GTX 1070 Here the minidump ************* Symbol Path validation summary ************** Response Time ms Location Deferred...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam: I recently got myself a new PC, i installed Windows 10 Education with a bootable USB-Stick and downloaded and installed all the drivers. I can browse the Internet for hours and hours and nothing bad ever happens, but whenever I start a download in Steam my PC crashes and I...
  8. BSOD While Installing/Updating Games in Steam

BSOD While Installing/Updating Games in Steam: Recently I've gotten BSOD while installing or updating games in steam. I have noticed that the preallocation takes much longer than usual if it will BSOD during the install. DESKTOP-O670QKJ-Tue_10_16_2018__21232_14.zip 119929
  9. BSOD Playing steam games (Ark: Survival Evolved)

BSOD Playing steam games (Ark: Survival Evolved): Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD whenever I run games off steam. The main game I use is Ark: Survival Evolved. I played games like Overwatch through the battlenet launcher for over 2 months with no issues but the day I downloaded steam and Ark I've had four crashes, 3...
  10. BSOD when downloading games on steam

BSOD when downloading games on steam: I just got a new computer built and got a new monitor along with it but a problem has arose. I can use the computer but when something that required a lot of RAM or just a lot of priority to open for example "Steam" the software in which you can download games and such...