Windows 10: BSOD, stop code 1 : reference by pointer and stop code 2 : pnp detected fatal error

Discus and support BSOD, stop code 1 : reference by pointer and stop code 2 : pnp detected fatal error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm constantly facing BSOD error and in error reference by pointer the pc is rebooting by itself while in the second one i have to do a power drain,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vatsal_Dholakiya, Sep 11, 2019.

1. BSOD, stop code 1 : reference by pointer and stop code 2 : pnp detected fatal error

I'm constantly facing BSOD error and in error reference by pointer the pc is rebooting by itself while in the second one i have to do a power drain, i.e. press the power button for a while till it gets shutdown

:)

Vatsal_Dholakiya, Sep 11, 2019
  2. divmaeng Win User

stop code: pnp detected fatal error

I get the following error when shutting down

" stop code : pnp Detected Fatal error"

divmaeng, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Derekrm Win User
    Stop Code Reference By Pointer

I have just had a Bluescreen of Death shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer.

What is it and how can I fix it?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Derekrm, Sep 11, 2019
  4. BSOD, stop code 1 : reference by pointer and stop code 2 : pnp detected fatal error

Stop code : PNP Detected fatal error

Hi,

have you performed these steps before, if not, then kindly go for these, they may be helpful.

1. Insert the installation DVD or USB and boot Windows 10 from it.

2. In the 'Windows setup' page, select the 'language to install', 'Time and currency format' and the 'keyboard or input method' and click on 'next'.

3. Click on 'Repair your computer' and select 'Troubleshoot'.

4. Click on 'Advanced options' and select 'Automatic Repair' and choosing the startup setup->then choosing the option that disables driver check.

5. You might also require to change the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from CD/DVD.

Ref:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

BSOD, stop code 1 : reference by pointer and stop code 2 : pnp detected fatal error

1. BSOD, stop code 1 : reference by pointer and stop code 2 : pnp detected fatal error - Similar Threads - BSOD stop code

2. BSOD with REGISTRY ERROR Stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with REGISTRY ERROR Stop Code: Hello, everyone! I was updating BIOS (to 1.58) on my ThinkPad T470 yesterday, it went fine and the system went into reboot. I'm not sure, but there might have been some Windows updated scheduled to be applied at reboot as well. The OS (Windows 10) couldn't load - BSOD with...
  3. Stop Code Error??

Stop Code Error??: Down loaded latest version Microsoft 10 last night - this morning on opening, Blue page of Stop Code displayed when Outlook Express opened for emails - Computer closes and reopens and operates until Outlook selected Following code displayed IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  4. Stop code error

Stop code error: When I am using my PC with Windows 10, it suddenly stopped and replaced by a blue screen, then it restarted and it comes like this: [IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error/5056a702-b1b6-49c3-8f56-3d2cdd108595
  5. Stop code: Reference by Pointer

Stop code: Reference by Pointer: Hi, I have encountered this error twice now. Stop Code: Reference by Pointer. What does it mean and whats its causes? It definitely happened after i updated my Win 10. Looked all over online but not really found a solution to this problem. PC specs just in case: Win...
  6. stop code: pnp detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stop code: pnp detected fatal error: I get the following error when shutting down " stop code : pnp Detected Fatal error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-pnp-detected-fatal-error/4cbf87a6-2a13-4e8f-ac20-e9d798a9e8d2"
  7. Stop Code Error

Stop Code Error: Hi, I was recently updating and removing programs from Windows 10. after completing them successfully I restarted the PC as requested. I then received a blue screen that gave me a Stop Code D:\windows\system32\srt\srtrail.txt. I tried all repair functions and going back to...
  8. Stop Code Reference By Pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code Reference By Pointer: I have just had a Bluescreen of Death shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer. What is it and how can I fix it? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
  9. PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: My windows 10 updated automatically and now it keeps restarting non-stop. It doesnt even go to the recovery screen at all!! Im at my dead end right now...please somebody help me...i need to do my works... I have tried almost all method i can find in the net... And now it...
  10. Error stop code

Error stop code: I am getting a windows blue screen system thread exception not handled amUstar.system i did a system recovery point back to 9/13/18 when windows didi a critical update. Still getting the blue screen. what is amUSTAR.system and how do I get my pc back....