Windows 10: BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC

Discus and support BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer crashed and experiencing the following BSOD message : Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION Any help is very much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Keeganz, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Keeganz Win User

BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC

Keeganz, Aug 4, 2020
  2. BRabin Win User

Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10

I have been using a windows 7 pc for many years without major issue. I recently upgraded it to windows 10 through the Microsoft upgrade tool and things seemed to go fine (I kept my files and folders), but now I keep getting the BSOD with a stop code of
    Critical_Structure_Corruption. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the video driver (nvidia 980 card, the old video driver was for windows 7, but the new one is for windows 10). I tried checking the ram, I tried limiting the number of startup programs. None
    of this has stopped the BSOD, which is always the same message. Any help would be most appreciated.

BRabin, Aug 4, 2020
  3. BSOD and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error code in Windows 10.

Hi Ziggy,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

The CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION bug check has a value of 0x00000109. This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.

I suggest you to remove the external devices except for the mouse and keyboard and boot your PC to check if the issue is resolved.

If your PC should start without any issues, connect the disconnected external device one after the other and check which device is causing the conflict.

Update all the device drivers to avoid any further BSOD crashes on your PC.

Refer to the link below on CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION:

Bug Check 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Windows drivers

Also refer to Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)in
    Windows 10

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 4, 2020
  4. BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC

Vinh Quang Tran, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC

1. BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - BSOD Stop Code

2. BSOD: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, new PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, new PC build: Hi all, assembled a new PC together couple of weeks back. install was all good, drivers are the latest. but having random BSOD with the message: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION i already re-seated everything GPU, RAM, SSD erc but BSOD still pops up randomly like twice a...
  3. Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10: I have been using a windows 7 pc for many years without major issue. I recently upgraded it to windows 10 through the Microsoft upgrade tool and things seemed to go fine I kept my files and folders, but now I keep getting the BSOD with a stop code of...
  4. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  5. BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...

BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...: Community, I have been chasing multiple BSODs and recently just random freezes (without BSOD). This has been going on for a few months now on a PC that was built in 2017. My stop codes have been Critical_Structure_Corruption (most recent), Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area,...
  6. Critical_structure_corruption bsod

Critical_structure_corruption bsod: I have this configuration: MB:Asus M2n-e CPU: Amd 9650 2.3ghz no overclock Ram: corsair 4gb 1066 (working 800mhz) HDD: WD velociraptor 250gb 10000rpm (win 10 64 bit) + 1tb caviar black + 1tb caviar black sata II psu: 650W high power sirtec VGA: evga gtx 460 sc factory...
  7. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  8. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I need help solving something. I recently updated my BIOS, which mainly started the whole BSOD errors. I don't know really what is causing the errors though, I have tested the RAM, which that came out to be perfect with no errors, and when it does crash, it is not...
  9. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703
  10. Windows 10- BSOD- CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Windows 10- BSOD- CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I am having BSOD every 40 minutes or so on Windows 10. But there seems to be no BSOD when I switch to another microsoft account. 44467