Windows 10: BSOD - Stop Code INVALID_IO_BOOST_STATE

Discus and support BSOD - Stop Code INVALID_IO_BOOST_STATE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just watching YouTube in Firefox when my laptop crashed with this error code. Log files linked below via OneDrive in a ZIP folder. I'm a tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArchAngelGarrus, Nov 29, 2020.

1. BSOD - Stop Code INVALID_IO_BOOST_STATE

ArchAngelGarrus, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Immerzion Win User

INVALID_IO_BOOST_STATE WINDOWS 10

INVALID_IO_BOOST_STATE

Ya no idea. any help plz?

Immerzion, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Stop code 0xc000021a BSOD

Hi,

The blue screen with the stop code 0xc000021a error that you've encountered can be triggered due to corrupted or missing registry files. To effectively assist you with your concern, we suggest that you boot your device in Safe Mode trough the Windows Recovery
    Environment. Here are the steps on how to trigger Safe Mode:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo appear, unplug the power source of your computer.
    • Perform this step three times. On the fourth time, wait for the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you're done, wait for your device to turn on and check if you encounter the same issue.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Josh903 Win User

BSOD - Stop Code INVALID_IO_BOOST_STATE

BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception

I am getting a BSOD with stop code System_Service_Exception. It seems to happen any time whether gaming or just sitting on desktop. I have searched google and suggestions were to update gfx driver and remove AntiVirus which I have done. I am running latest versions of AMD drivers. I ran SFC and it came back with no integrity violations.

I have attached zip file from the info collection program.

Josh903, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

BSOD - Stop Code INVALID_IO_BOOST_STATE

1. BSOD - Stop Code INVALID_IO_BOOST_STATE - Similar Threads - BSOD Stop Code

2. BSOD!!! Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD!!! Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Help! I constantly get a BSOD for Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. It happens randomly and when it restarts, my PC works fine until I receive the BSOD again. The frequency varies and it even happens when I am not running anything. I ran the minidump in Window Debugger...
  3. BSOD with multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with multiple stop codes: ProblemThe problem is that I get a blue screen of death BSOD frequently for a few months now, and it increases in frequency once I've had the first one. For example, if I leave my computer on for a while, it'll run normally for a few hours before I get my first BSOD. After I...
  4. Multiple BSOD stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD stop codes: Hi team,I recently upgraded my PSU and GPU, but I get BSOD errors every 30 minutes to an hour with different stop codes. Firefox tabs also occasionally crash. I'm not 100% sure what the pattern is, but they tend to happen when the computer is idling or when I'm using the...
  5. Multiple BSOD stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD stop codes: Hi team,I recently upgraded my PSU and GPU, but I get BSOD errors every 30 minutes to an hour with different stop codes. Firefox tabs also occasionally crash. I'm not 100% sure what the pattern is, but they tend to happen when the computer is idling or when I'm using the...
  6. Multiple BSOD stop codes

7. Facing Stop Codes on a BSOD

Facing Stop Codes on a BSOD: I am facing stop codes most of them are memory managements or service exception unhandle after upgrading to ssd with hdd hard also with 8 gb ram from 4gb. I have also check memory diagnotic tool test and it says there are no memory problems found but still after using my pc...
  8. BSOD with stop code VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

BSOD with stop code VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: I've been getting a lot of BSODs with the stop code VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL and I don't know what the problem is. I got 3 DMP files, my specifications, and my MSInfo32. Please help me identify the problem so I can figure out how to fix it! File:...
  9. BSOD stop code 0xc000012a

BSOD stop code 0xc000012a: Today when I was using my laptop it suddenly went black. At first I though it ran out of battery but then I realised I never got a low battery message. When I turned it back on, my laptop blue screened and came up with the stop code 0xc000012a. I went into advanced options...
  10. BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with different stop codes: Hello, I was using an old version of Windows 10 and keeps getting a lot of BSODs .. Sometimes the stopcode was page_fault_in_non_paged_area and sometimes kernel_security_check_faliure and other times pfn_list_corrupt. I thought it was from the version of Windows is old or a...