Windows 10: BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I restarted my notebook, I got BSOD. I used Windbg to analyze minidump, but I don't know which drivers or something other can cause my memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CiSyuan123, Dec 14, 2020.

1. BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

When I restarted my notebook, I got BSOD. I used Windbg to analyze minidump, but I don't know which drivers or something other can cause my memory crash. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, it showed there are no problem.

My BSOD minidump is attached. https://asus-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/cisyuan_wu/EeJJgfLWqvRIoqOt0q_nXiEBWG0aZQjwdtrxH2IoqgP03g?e=T1cWAx

Thanks.

:)

CiSyuan123, Dec 14, 2020
  2. BlakeP95 Win User

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes.

This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a

Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628

Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002

Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4: fffff801`15165690

Caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

Caused by address: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3ef0

I've verified all drivers are up to date, ran memory tests, performed a clean re-install of the GPU drivers, and ran dell diagnostics. I can't figure out what is causing that system driver to crash.

BlakeP95, Dec 14, 2020
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Dec 14, 2020
  4. TushantS Win User

BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD stop code

2. How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...: This week my pc started to get the BSOD every other day and now its almost every day without me doing anything. Most of the times its the Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal code. I've figured out that it has probably to do with my drivers, but cant...
  3. How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop BSOD codes: Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal,...: This week my pc started to get the BSOD every other day and now its almost every day without me doing anything. Most of the times its the Attempted_Write_to_readonly_memory and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal code. I've figured out that it has probably to do with my drivers, but cant...
  4. Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My pc has been experiencing a BSOD with the stop code mentioned in the subject line: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It's a fresh install of windows, and I had previously thought it was a RAM issue but after swapping RAM sticks the issue persists. I uploaded the dmp files in a RAR...
  5. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, this is the second time this error has occurred on my pc, and I have checked all drivers, and they are all up to date. At this point, I have no idea what is wrong, and I politely ask for some assistance. Here is the Minidump:...
  6. Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, for some time my pc started to show "bsod". "Bsod" appear randomly in various situations, such as browsing Youtube, playing games or even idle. There is also a spontaneous shutdown of games and various other programs. Error codes when "BSOD" occurs:...
  7. bsod with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bsod with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I seem to be having an issue with my pc where it keeps BSOD with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried troubleshooting by reseating pc hardware but have no success. I have also reinstalled windows 10 which had stopped the problem for around a week, but recently...
  8. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I just recently reinstalled my Windows to try and fix multiple blue-screen crashes and I've updated all my drivers as well as performed a disk check and a system file check which said it repaired everything. Now I've got the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" blue-screen. Minidump...
  9. BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes. This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628 Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000 Parameter...
  10. BSOD stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi Team, I just experienced bsod with code stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, unfortunately, i wasnt quick enough to take a screenshot of the window. In the attachment is the dump file. SECUREB1T-Tue_01_16_2018_215401_81.zip Can anyone help track down which...